W300 Season 3 || New series being discussed

Posted by brunoboi 
Wow I sense some hostility towards Senninha Racing ;)! To my defense, such caption means that Senninha employs several women for engineering and mechanical positions
Hilarious session!! Good one Tom. :-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
erm, aye, not too great.

Team Owner of ItalianEnglish Dynamics in GPG Super League
GP4 Season 5: 7) Jethro Walters. 8) Zsigmond Somogyi. TD) Stuart Ingers and Joel Henrique
GP3 Season 5: 14) Nathan Turner. 15) Tobias Kederer.
6 Time Race Winners
Nice one :) Looking forward to the race :)
great from tom, poo again from me.

[en-gb.facebook.com]
ptclaus98 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Can I be a tester in W300 and WGP?

Unfortunately not, drivers may only take part in one series. Once you get bored of the WGP however, you could always transfer to a W30 team ;-)

any idea if the race will be posted today tom?

[en-gb.facebook.com]
How easy is it to become a test driver? Have been watching this from the sidelines for a while and would quite like to get involved, make few new friends etc. Looks a very interesting concept, and one that could be really good fun!
Easy, Minardi, Scolari, KBR, Keels, Team Orange and RaltWest need testers.

GP4 Season 5: 7) Jethro Walters. 8) Zsigmond Somogyi. TD) Stuart Ingers and Joel Henrique
6 Time Race Winners
just get in touch with a team manager - their contacts are here:
[www.freewebs.com]

Crap Result p11. Hope the race wil be much beter. Zandvoort was last row quali and p7 finish hope i have the same pace as there.

Raymond Buijs - Thunder Design

Burn Rubber, Not your soul !
Thanks for the help :)
Disappointed with my Practice performance. Hope my teammates can do well in the race...damm i miss being a race driver =(
Australian Grand Prix

Welcome back to Melbourne, Australia for Round 8 of the third season of the GP4 racing series of the grandprixgames.org/forum known as the World 300 or W300. Ricardo van Smirren took pole position for today's race by just 0.116 seconds from Shadow Subaru's Will Wood, Spirit Subaru, Keels Racing and RaltWest Mercedes are also represented on the first three rows. With so many teams fighting at the front could we expect another shock result in the race? Or can Rico van Smirren return to his winning ways for Team Orange? Well we're not gonna find out unless we stop yacking and start racing so let's go down to the grid.

Hello :) I hope you're all feeling jolly good as I'm about to take you through the grid for today's GP!
Smirren is first, Wood is second, Pellatt is third, Fapitalle is fourth do you remember it yet? Well I'm sure this will help you

Ok so now the driver's know where they're meant to be on the gird we can get going! Five lights, Four! Three! Two! One! Theyre out!

The leader is slow away but look at that start from Will Wood! The Shadow Subaru charges into first place!

The cars charge down into turn one with Will well ahaead but behind it's a free for all as everyone tries to make up positions

Smirren's Team Orange car is finally getting up to speed and the dutchman is finally starting to challenge down into turn three. He can't quite make it passed, however.

Paul Willins has had a very poor start, losing three places, and he's understandably anxious to get ahead of Ryan Gault's ITM. Even the skinny East Anglian can't squeeze through that gap!

Josh Rayman has made limited progress off the start but is obviously much faster than Stoffels ahead.

Team mate, Smirren is also on the attack, once again the Shadow Subaru driver is wise enough to block that move. There's no love lost between these two, at the end of the season Smirren will replace Wodd in that seat.

Willins has finally passed Gault for 19th - Well done Paul but remember to finish first, first you must finish... but more importantly to finish first, first you have to drive quickly!

Gault then gets a hefty shunt from behind, Schroder needs to learn he shouldn't be sticking his nose in their - it's simply not appropriate behaviour. Luckily no harm was done this time.

Gareth Chester made a great start, gaining five places on the first lap. In contrast Raymond Buijs drops three places. Maybe he feels his Italian Thunders need a slipstream?

He was right, Janis Eglitis is going dead slow and yet Andrew Fuh just can't find a way passed.

Mark Hampson is one the move, he takes 17th place off of James Barrington into turn three.

Tom Pellatt lost a couple of places at the start but is keen to try and take them back, he attacks the back of Bobby Neil.

Montyn Stoffels got bored of racing and decided to try and fly home, will it work?

No, apparently you have to have a Toyota to take off from there... he loses three places instead.

Andrew Fuh got bored sitting behind the Italian Thunder of Janes Eglitis, he forces his way into 15th place.

There's another Minardi trying to get a sniff up the inside of another car, what has Rico been teaching his drivers? Keeley Grant's seen it all before though and shows Kittleson who's boss. Both driver's keep their places and I'm sure Dean will think twice before trying that again.

Janis Eglitis is plummeting down the order, he's Hampson's next victim as the TGP climbs to 16th.

Well I think it;s a bout time for a tea break! Custard Cream anyone? TTFN!

Poor speed, not helping with some numpties trying to take me out :)

6 Time Race Winners
Australian Grand Prix Part 2

Welcome back! you rejoin us as we see Will Wood flying through the gravel trap! It looks like our leader just didn't take the corner - where can he rejoin? Smirren is bound to have gone passed.

NO! The Shadow Subaru is retiring! What a shock both for the team and for Wood! Yet again the series' most popular team is denied a victory with reliability problems. The crowds are in tears, let's just hope they remember there are two TSS cars in the field so there is still hope!

Smirren takes the lead yet again - surely no one can stop him now? Fapitalle isn't too far behind though...

Tom Pellatt, obviously distraut, tries to push Bobby Neil to help the Shadow Subaru get the win they so obviously deserve. Even Fapitalle takes a trip through the gravel up ahead, the tears in his eyes must be making driving difficult.

All the drama has allowed (evil) Josh Rayman to catch the two battling Subarus. He's closely followed by Briere and the RaltWests. At this point in the race I'd just like to say I hope everyone's enjoying our completely unbiassed coverage.

James Barrington has seen car after car pass Eglitis but he's not quite able to do it himself. The Italian Thunder is obviously down on pace in the race today.

Rico van Smirren has extended his lead at the front over Fapitalle - Surely no one can catch him now! *Cue dramatic twist in the plot*

Not quite the twist I was expecting... Josh Rayman puts a move up the inside of Pellatt to take fourth place! Maybe the reigning World Champion can drag himself into contention?

Not if Pellatt has anything to do with it! The absolutely fabulous Spirit Subaru driver powers out of the corner to retake the place! Wow I wish I was as talented and devilishly handsome as him!

These two experienced drivers are going at it hammer and tongs... (I never really got that phrase, I was going to say they were going at it like rabbits but I thought that might give the wrong connotations, of course I'm sure it would have got the message across but I simply feel this is not the right context for sexual inuendo, then again Gui and Paul tend to think differently...) Anyways, Rayman tries to get back up the inside!

Pellatt was simply unable to stop the World Champion from charging through, I'm sure that one was all down to the cars being unevenly matched rather than driver skill. I'm sure this won't be the last we see of these two however.

Meanwhile that's Briere going wide! The random floating image seems to suggest he was hit by Mike Seymour's RaltWest. Luckily both cars continue undamaged.

Here comes Pellatt! Once again my psychic abilities are correct and we do see these drivers once more! The Spirit Subaru driver wants fourth place back

Greidanus has been (strangely) quiet lately but he's getting the job done! That move on Kittleson puts him inside the top ten.

Smirren is sprinting away at the front, let's hope he's light on fuel or this race is all but over.

Merway is still struggling after having started dead last, he can't get around Schroder. Ryan Gault has dropped to last - don't ask me how! It seems whenever I take my eyes off him he goes sulking to the back just to try and get my attention - Nanny Jo says this is unasseptaball behavar!

Smirren pits! He was light on fuel and so this race is back on! Only Gareth Chester also pits.

A kangaroo just ran off with my XXXX so whilst I go beat him up we're going to another ad break.

LMAO exciting race and great (biased sorry unbiased) commentary
"Ryan Gault has dropped to last - don't ask me how! It seems whenever I take my eyes off him he goes sulking to the back just to try and get my attention"

Well obviously, but your precious TSS (I like er, Team Greidanus better than TSS ;)) never sees the back.

6 Time Race Winners
Steady, and yes, the mercerdes isn't a very powerfull motor :(
sh¡t so far. crap weekend !

Raymond Buijs - Thunder Design

Burn Rubber, Not your soul !
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy