F1 2007 Mod by Jcaranti ||CSM Release Delayed technical difficulties etc.||

Posted by Anonymous User 
its still in the fridge :-(
any news?
complete percentual?
Progress 0 % that means Fridge
0% ? :o

Does that mean that you didn't count my contribution ? :(
in the fridge means that there isn't worked on the mod right now. If people would read the thread they should see we WAIT on paolo's car to finish the mod. So that means if Paolo done with the cars, the mod is finished and will be released and your camera settings are included Mate :-)
Math yes your camaras are included mate. Its one of the good things about this mod ;-)

Cheers :)
a question:
Ferrari shape will be with new anterior wheel?
What???? 2007 CSM mod isn't released yet???? But what are you doing?

It's so easy to build a mod!!! I don't care if there are only 8 days on a week, if you work and if you have social life!!!

Hhahahahahahahaha!!!!! I was just kidding!!!

Seriously, many thanks and encouragements for all members who are working on it (Jorge, Paolo .... and to the others). You make a great job to keep GP4 alive and I'm sure that the 2007 CSM mod will be a great mod.

Take your time.I'm sure it's in the fridge for the good of everyone! ;o)
Well its not in our hands anymore now so we have put it in the fridge cause it is just tooo HOT :-)
Héhéhé! It would be dramatic if it melts (glurps!):op
Hey man dont worry it wont melt and i promise it will be released ;-)

jcaranti anymore screenshots before release?

Phenom quad core 9500+ overclocked to 2.5 ghz
4gig ddr3
2000mhz f,s,b
750gig sata hard drive
MSI board
2048mb pci-express ATI ddr5 Radeon HD4870x2
Alien ware case
Ok as some may know already the CSM Mod is delayed.
But for the mean time it was published 1 hour ago an update on the 2007 Season Package.
LINK: [www.grandprixgames.org]

This is for people to enjoy in the meantime while the CSM mod is been finished.

@Jorge:

Will the Ferrari have the black hubcabs at the front and rear tyres as in this screenshot?

Hi Martin@ You mean the wheels covers?

Martin@ Ferrari with wheel covers with NT an Tabaco versions are included in the mod.

@Jcaranti: Just question. Do you have planned to include some suprise stuff in mod (something that is not talked in community) or is there nothing that can suprise us? :)

Regards

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/02/2007 08:25PM by stipe.
I don't want to answer for Jorge but I guess that this mod will be a surprise on its own.

Just think about playing with the 2007 championship season! isn't it great? ;)

Even Sony with his Formula one didn't do that! hihihihi!!
First of all...many thanks to Jcaranti and other developers of this mod. I've installed the november update and it friggin rocks guys!!!

There's one little bug, I seem to have two rev meters in left corner now. A blue one over the original one. But I'd like to have the same HUD as it is shown on TV. Anyone have an idea how to solve this and maybe show me a link or something where I can download the tv hud?

cheers

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 11/03/2007 02:25PM by shanro.
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy