> -----
> > I have a feeling this will be released a few
> weeks
> > after the 2007 season...
>
> Thank you for you bad comment. I really apreciated
> and not to mention its really inspiring to all who
> work for the mod!!!. :(

I deeply apologize if you took the comment as bad...I meant no harm nor any negative inuendos. I thought that it would make sense releasing it after the season knowing the F1 league is very dynamic with lots of changes, and the only way to keep track of all the changes is when the season is over...

Just my opinion sir jcaranti, I had no intention of offending you and all of those who put a lot of time and effort with the mod. Again, my deepest apologies.
christiankirk Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I thought that it would make sense releasing it
> after the season knowing the F1 league is very
> dynamic with lots of changes, and the only way to
> keep track of all the changes is when the season
> is over...

Dont you think i know that, but im really surpised that you think we dont know and less when you dont have any idea whats inside the mod. Sometimes some people really amazes me.
great job
Any News on this Mod

Not Pushing just asking :-)

The Thunder from Downunder

mod is in the fridge :-)
It's been in there far too long, probably gone off by now, better throw it out :-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
we just need the cars from paolo to add and then it will be released, they should come available in middle october so that isn't long anymore :-)
I kind of like it in the fridge.

Who would want a mod like this ... ;) ;) ;)
don´t hurry up to much, just to get the kiddies happy, if they can´t wait until the final release, they can build theire owne mod :D get this Mod done carefully and if it is necessary wait until the end of the Season with the release, because NOBODY wants an beta version of the 2007 mod, if they could have the (real perfect) final edition^^
I dont mind to wait and i dont have doubt that a mod give very work ...i think the problem is put in the title " Mod...Soon " the word soon is very used and shouldnt be.
I remember the time we wait for 91 mod and now we have an wonderfull job.

The word soon give expectations in a short time.
Just to confirm what Steven said,i am busy painting all the track spec liveries for the FW29 which will all be in the Mod.I`m also trying my best to get the BMW F1.07 finished in time to get that one in there too,but i can`t confirm that one yet.:)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Beter is to have all posible in mod then release it 'now' and than have tons of updates.
Waiting is definitly worth of one great mod like this one will be!
stipe schrieb:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Beter is to have all posible in mod then release
> it 'now' and than have tons of updates.
> Waiting is definitly worth of one great mod like
> this one will be!

WORD!! i see things exactly the same way as you do^^
Hi guys!!
Nakajima is even included too ;-)
and other small updates are been maid.

Cheers :)
Thanks for that news Jorge, i will include the Williams with his name on it too.Might even get this one,if i get an 8 day week :P

WIP

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 10/18/2007 01:00AM by jpmfw.
Paolo as usual, your paintngs are fantastic. Great shape by fongu.

Cheers :)
Good one Paolo, but please try to pay attention to some logos which are stretched (rear wing Panasonic, engine Denso and Toyota).

My workthread here
This is Paolo.

He defines detail lol
great job
yes very nice. So how is it going? i know i sound in patient but I just need a csm version of 2007 soon. i getting bored of 2006 and i have tried making my own and it got messy.
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy