F1 2007 Mod by Jcaranti ||CSM Release Delayed technical difficulties etc.||

Posted by Anonymous User 
This has gotten Way out of Hand

People have worked Hard to make what looks like a Kick Arse Mod and it gets canned because of this

I don't know the full story so I am not blaming anybody but Surly we can dump some testerone and figure this out, if not Meet up and Have a Punch up or something already!!

Hope this Gets Sorted

ROCK

The Thunder from Downunder

Some people forget that this is not just about the MOD but the treatment of some at GP4 World. I have had friends that have not just left GP4 World but GP4 because of some members of that site. And the sad part is that all those people shared something in common in why they left or are having problem there and that is one certain person that I'll call "Paolo little ass kisser"
vaillant Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Its a shame 2007 CSM wont by released
I don't think so , I think anaway will be released a 2007 CSm Mod 2007 even if not this .......
Re: F1 2007 Mod by Jcaranti ||CSM Release Delayed technical difficulties etc.||
Date: December 06, 2007 01:48AM
Posted by: Anonymous User
Renault#1Fan Wrote:
> the sad part is that all those people shared something
> in common in why they left or are having problem
> there and that is one certain person that I'll
> call "Paolo little ass kisser"

Yes i know who and what you mean. That person goes by the nick of a famous actres and singer.
That same person tried to banned me because i posted a screenshot of an alternative Williams Monza version in my working thread at Gp4world!!!.
The Funny part how can a person be even be charged of something before doing something wrong?? (Minority Report movie with Tom Cruise might explain the answer!!!)and i say because the mod is not published!!!!
Very sad indeed :-(

Coolermaster HAF XM Case | Asus Sabertooth Z77 Board | Intel i7 3770K@4.2ghz | Thermalright Silver Arrow | 8gb Corsair 1600mhz DDR3 | nVidia GTX 480 | 2x60gb Corsair Force GT SSD in RAID0 | 2xSeagate 1TB HD | Logitech G25 Wheel
tbh, i dont like jcaranti, and big brother, but i respect what they are doing, as i respect paolo for what he is doing, so please solve this via pm, ok? :)

Iceman-Kimi Wrote:
> tbh, i dont like jcaranti, and big brother, but i
> respect what they are doing, as i respect paolo
> for what he is doing, so please solve this via pm,
> ok? :)

everbody has a right to his opinion so i can live with yours, its probabely cause i am not a kimi fan :-)