F1 2007 Mod by Jcaranti ||CSM Release Delayed technical difficulties etc.||

Posted by Anonymous User 
the screens look awesome! but the helmets on screen 2 and on the last screen look a bit weird^^
MarioR23 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> the screens look awesome! but the helmets on
> screen 2 and on the last screen look a bit weird^^

That's because of the camera.

haha yep sure is mate, just edited the positions, they don't look like that exactly :D
24 september 2007: F1 2007 Mod by Jcaranti Music and Video Files, the Mod soon, ...

LINK: [makephpbb.com]
Just some screenshots to keep everyone motivated.

Cheers :)
nice updates jorge :D
Wow really looking forward to it.. :)
Erm what does that "soon" mean?.. ;)
kimiraik schrieb:
> Erm what does that "soon" mean?.. ;)

Just a little bit more paitent!

yup, just hang in there guys, not long to go now.
great job :))

:lol:

Conroe 6600@3,6ghz@1.3v || Alphacool Entry Set 120 Rev. 2|| Asus P5B Deluxe Wifi/Ap || Gainward 7600GT@645/1660 |2GB TXDD2048M800HC4DC 4-4-4-8 | RAID 0 [2X Samsung 80GB] & WD 160GB JS [store] | DVD-RW LG | Altec Lansing VS4121 | Logitech Formula EX | RAIDMAX SAGITTA | Sirtec HPC-430-P12S
It is possible this mod been released this weekend ?
Patience mate :)
Mod is delayed and it will be next month.
oh no ! again ? so we will have to wait till monday :D
Looks Great Guys

This Will Bring me Back to Gp4!!

The Thunder from Downunder

Any chance that the music and vids can be uploaded to another server. I've tried three times now for Rapidshare, and I get about 5kb/s download speed, then it stops downloadin, then fails to connect. Rest of my net connection is perfect. Just seems to be that large file.

(eyes dart left and right)

Dare I download the file at work, and see if it's any better!!?? LOL!!!
I have a feeling this will be released a few weeks after the 2007 season...but all is well, i'm sure it'll be well worth the wait! Keep up the good work sir!
christiankirk Wrote:
> I have a feeling this will be released a few weeks
> after the 2007 season...

Thank you for you bad comment. I really apreciated and not to mention its really inspiring to all who work for the mod!!!. :(
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy