F1 2007 Mod by Jcaranti ||CSM Release Delayed technical difficulties etc.||

Posted by Anonymous User 
Nice job!
yep, realy great job....:)

Conroe 6600@3,6ghz@1.3v || Alphacool Entry Set 120 Rev. 2|| Asus P5B Deluxe Wifi/Ap || Gainward 7600GT@645/1660 |2GB TXDD2048M800HC4DC 4-4-4-8 | RAID 0 [2X Samsung 80GB] & WD 160GB JS [store] | DVD-RW LG | Altec Lansing VS4121 | Logitech Formula EX | RAIDMAX SAGITTA | Sirtec HPC-430-P12S
English version:
Where is a download this fantastic mod ??? Help please

Italian version:
Dove posso scaricare questo fantastico mod??? aiutooo
Anche una beta in version CSM....please
You guys!! See the topic, it clearly says CSM Version W.I.P. For the uninitiated, WIP stands for Work In Progress, another way of saying it's not done yet!! When the CSM version is done, (don't even ask) the topic header will be changed to reflect that fact, meanwhile, the hi-res version is available for download, and if you need to ask where, you are thicker than I thought! ;-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
mortal Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You guys!! See the topic, it clearly says CSM
> Version W.I.P. For the uninitiated, WIP stands for
> Work In Progress, another way of saying it's not
> done yet!! When the CSM version is done, (don't
> even ask) the topic header will be changed to
> reflect that fact, meanwhile, the hi-res version
> is available for download, and if you need to ask
> where, you are thicker than I thought! ;-)

Well said :-) you are on a roll mate
Nice Going their Mortal. Very well said.

Maybe i should change the title and add "do not ask where to download" or "when will be released".

Bye.
Where can I download it or when will it be released? Just kidding I know its annoying yes but don't let it bother you. Some people don't know how to read I guess:)
Renault#1Fan Wrote:
Some people don't know how to read I guess:)

I guess just don`t know to read or don`t want to read :)

Some respect for hard work...is necessary.

Conroe 6600@3,6ghz@1.3v || Alphacool Entry Set 120 Rev. 2|| Asus P5B Deluxe Wifi/Ap || Gainward 7600GT@645/1660 |2GB TXDD2048M800HC4DC 4-4-4-8 | RAID 0 [2X Samsung 80GB] & WD 160GB JS [store] | DVD-RW LG | Altec Lansing VS4121 | Logitech Formula EX | RAIDMAX SAGITTA | Sirtec HPC-430-P12S
Renault#1Fan Wrote:
I know its annoying yes but
> don't let it bother you. Some people don't know
> how to read I guess:)

Its not only asking that, sometimes i get PMs from people asking to give them a beta 2007 mod for themselves ("i think they consider them selves very special". Worst thing that most of those people havent tried to contact me or try to be friends, they just ask!!!). So if i add all up its annoying.
Didn't know that but it all has to stop if they want a beta then they can use the 2007 pack you made in the meantime til the CSM version is done. Those people that do this time after time has to leave jcaranti, and others who do projects for GP4 alone, let them work in peace, and wait until its finished. Enough is enough people, STOP ASKING!!!!!! :(

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/22/2007 12:39PM by Renault#1Fan.
Just a short question.
Will there be a new physics file, because driving behind others was realy bad in the MOD of 2006.

and thats why it was great :) very real
@sebbo

that was because of the gp4 tweaker slipstream feature, not the physics file.
If you want to change it so you lose less grip when behind other cars, search for the recent thread about that issue.

Batracer - the online racing manager game - join here :) [batracer.com]
@Robert

I hope it will be improved. Just try to be close behind a car at the french gp in the first two corners of the track and you will see what I mean. It is not real, for sure.

It is real...for sure ;)

If you don't like it you have to disable the slipstream effect.
For further information look at my post on the middle of the page here: [www.grandprixgames.org]

You dont understand me, I mean it is to extrem in some corners of the track. I never said that this is a totaly wrong behaviour. Is there a way to reduce this effect simply?

Thanks!

Sebbo read what what Ruboy put in his post. Also check that link is extremely usefull!!!.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/25/2007 06:44PM by jcaranti.
yup, that was the thread I was referring to, read it to find your answer :)

Batracer - the online racing manager game - join here :) [batracer.com]
When data the release of this mod ??? WHEN ??????
David9 Wrote:
> When data the release of this mod ??? WHEN ??????

How about when done ????.

Also their are nicer ways to ask.

Bye
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy