F1 2007 Mod by Jcaranti ||CSM Release Delayed technical difficulties etc.||

Posted by Anonymous User 
The glass efect is available for all cars, or only for mclaren and williams?

I like:)

Conroe 6600@3,6ghz@1.3v || Alphacool Entry Set 120 Rev. 2|| Asus P5B Deluxe Wifi/Ap || Gainward 7600GT@645/1660 |2GB TXDD2048M800HC4DC 4-4-4-8 | RAID 0 [2X Samsung 80GB] & WD 160GB JS [store] | DVD-RW LG | Altec Lansing VS4121 | Logitech Formula EX | RAIDMAX SAGITTA | Sirtec HPC-430-P12S
Those cockpits are great, who made them. HAHAHA, just kidding its looking better and better. Have only been involved with GP4 a year and this is looking like the best F1 mod since I first started playing, keep up the great work.
sammurai Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The glass efect is available for all cars, or only
> for mclaren and williams?

Do you want for all team the glass effect?

Renault#1Fan Wrote:
> Those cockpits are great, who made them. HAHAHA,
> just kidding its looking better and better. Have
> only been involved with GP4 a year and this is
> looking like the best F1 mod since I first started
> playing, keep up the great work.

Renault#1Fan: Yep, those are your cockpits. Thanks for those kind words, it keep me going and making better the mod.

Also we have to say a big thanks to other authors and contributors to the mod, without this it would be impossible to complete.

Cheers :)
@jcaranti

Of course...:)
I am ferrari fan.

Conroe 6600@3,6ghz@1.3v || Alphacool Entry Set 120 Rev. 2|| Asus P5B Deluxe Wifi/Ap || Gainward 7600GT@645/1660 |2GB TXDD2048M800HC4DC 4-4-4-8 | RAID 0 [2X Samsung 80GB] & WD 160GB JS [store] | DVD-RW LG | Altec Lansing VS4121 | Logitech Formula EX | RAIDMAX SAGITTA | Sirtec HPC-430-P12S
I agree the glass effect looks awesome.
Ruboy Wrote:
> Imo this is how the T-cams should be:
>
>

Is it good enough for you ? ;)
Yeah! That's good enough for me ;)

Math, nice going their mate ;)

Just curious, do you both work seperately? I thought you shared the work on the cams.

The side cams are especially nice :)
But imo the T-cams are still a bit too streched...or maybe I am paranoid for making so much trouble about T-cams ;)
Maybe you can take Briere's T-cams and rear wing cams.
As said, the side views and also the front views are very nice.

Ruboy@ This was an experiment. You see, Mr Zaz teached me yesterday how to use teameditor file camaras for csm. Ofcourse it needs adjusting the t-cam but as i said it was an experiment and its most likely i will not use them because the t-cams from teameditor you can not adjust the Y and Z. Maybe lo2k one day can make new version of this editor to solve that and believe me it would be great for modders.

Cheer :)
Yeah, it surely would be.
Imo Tweaker is also a great tool but it's a pity that the changes cannot be saved ingame when using CSM....not yet...I hope ZaZ will change this :)

you can adjust most t-cam settings here:

and the x and y values for t-cam here:

so you can edit all values for t-cam in team editor :)

Batracer - the online racing manager game - join here :) [batracer.com]
Thank You Robert!!!.

I will see what i can do about an alternative onboard camaras views with teameditor but the main one will be Tweaker maid by Math.

oh and put the .car file from teameaditor in the data\patch folder to get the cameras in-game :)

Batracer - the online racing manager game - join here :) [batracer.com]
Robert Wrote:
> oh and put the .car file from teameaditor in the
> data\patch folder to get the cameras in-game :)

Yes thats what i did. plus its necesary configure the .csm file.

1 mm to right would be perfect mate :-)

Great job !!!!
yes, looks great!

X (@ed24f1)
Where is a download this mod (version CSM)
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy