Williams FW28 by Andry & Paolo RELEASED P14

Posted by jpmfw 
@Paolo...

Waiting the car to be rendered, mate... ;-)

raulgullon.com -
Wedding and Motorsports Photography.
That car is rather nice :) Good work chaps its awesome!!1

[www.purevolume.com]
Yeah RaĆ¼l render it,would be great ;)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/25/2006 09:24PM by Kimi_the_Iceman.
i`ve sent a car to Raul,just to see how it looks at the moment,still working on the Alpha :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The blue looks perfect, and the shape is really nice.
The Awaited Renders...

**CLICK**

**CLICK**

raulgullon.com -
looks great

New livery for China GP

Soon, I will post a High Res Image.
See Ya Guys!

raulgullon.com -
Hi RES LOGO of the Bank Of China 56K WARNING!
[www.raulgullon.com]
8818x8818

raulgullon.com -
Thanks Raul, i was thinking of making the China Livery :) , looks like i have no excuse not to now huh ;)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
another insane size ;)

good work on the car!

X (@ed24f1)
Hi there

Amazing job... Sooooorealistic and a huge effort dedicated to it...

Great, thanks a lot mates...

Cheers!
very nice

===================================================================================================================
i7 950@4GHZ 1.24V|Asus P6X58D-E|Dominators 10GB(2GBx5)1600C8|Corsair H70|Corsair 800D|Corsair HX850|EVGA,Zotac GTX 2x470|VX2433W FULL HD|X-Fi Plantinum|Creative S750 Gigaworks7.1|NZXT Sentry 2|7TB
news ?
I`m working on the car as i type this :),i know things seem to be taking ages,but i`ve had various other things taking up time lately.On the positive side,it has to be released in the next few days,because i`ve got a Redbull to paint ;)

great news paolo.the car looks great.dont worry your pace is excellent mate.the way things are going i think soon misturo will announce that he's making another 2006 shape,hopefully.
looking forward to it's release.

Raja Hassan Bin Naeem.
Re: williams fw28 by Mitsuro & Paolo. First ingame WIP shot p2
Date: September 28, 2006 04:23PM
Posted by: Paco

;)

I'm against sigpics
Thanks Paco :)

Re: Williams FW28 by Mitsuro Sano & Paolo Capriosa
Date: September 28, 2006 10:52PM
Posted by: Kimi_the_Iceman
looks great.Do you see new FrontWING on China Version ? ;)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy