Williams FW28 by Andry & Paolo RELEASED P14

Posted by jpmfw 
Absolutely yes!, both the Williams and the BMW Sauber are almost finished, and ready for release.There has been an issue with the new shape for the BMW, but it`s being fixed

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nice news Paolo. Will templates come along too?

My unfinished tracks: [www.grandprixgames.org]
Send bug reports and track editing questions to f1virtualblog@gmail.com
@Paulo, yes, i think that would be a good idea, both for the Williams and for the BMW Sauber. When the cars are released i will make a PSD for both cars :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
should be great!
maybe both cars will be released at the same time? ;)

X (@ed24f1)
Poalo, sorry for not awnsering you, but I've been very busy with things and now that it is weekend I finally got some spare time, so if you could come on down on MSN/WLM or whatever they call it nowadays would be wicked. :)

And bring on that wicked Beemer already will ya! ^_^

..........................................................................................

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 09/16/2006 10:36AM by theRedRacer.
@Ben, it`s ok mate, i presumed you was busy,i`ll be online later today :)

Will the cars be online later today too? Joking of course ;)

Mitsuro and Paolo

That just looks awesome, what a team :)
Those screens just make me envy.

yes, a good team!
how about a ferrari after the red bull? since enzojz may not complete his...

X (@ed24f1)
It`s always a pleasure to work with Andry, he`s a great guy.This Sicilian/French collaboration is indeed a good team, and i plan to continue working with him well into the future :)

Looks indeedly lovely, great work both of you guys. :)

..........................................................................................

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/17/2006 06:14PM by jpmfw.
for some reason the tcam cockpit doesn't look right to me its all abit squary
HOOOOLLLLLYYY COWWWWWW!!!!!

NICCCCCEEEEEE!!
any more news on the williams? its all gone quiet for a few days in this thread ;)
@MJ2006,i`m still working on it don`t worry my friend.Our BMW Sauber is released later today, so i will be getting the Williams cars finished :)

...and rendered... ;-)

raulgullon.com -
Wedding and Motorsports Photography.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy