Re: Williams FW28 by Mitsuro Sano & Paolo Capriosa
Date: October 10, 2006 12:22PM
Posted by: KimiGo
Thanks, jpmfw.
Fantastic car !
Date: October 10, 2006 12:39PM
Posted by: jpmfw

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: October 10, 2006 12:46PM
Posted by: SchueyFan
yes, good work!

are you still working on indy?

X (@ed24f1)
Date: October 10, 2006 01:13PM
Indy`s been handed over.To the best man to finish it, Ruboy :),given all the projects i`m working on, i decided to hand it over, and i can`t think of anyone else i would rather complete it than Martin.Anyway,Shanghai ;)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 10/10/2006 03:03PM by jpmfw.
Date: October 10, 2006 03:10PM
Posted by: Anonymous User
Are you making the version with the new front wing?

Best Regards,

Mike.
Date: October 10, 2006 03:13PM
Yep,but that`s Andry`s job,the liveries will simply fit straight onto the new shape, so while i`m waiting for the new shapes,i`m carrying on with the liveries

Date: October 10, 2006 03:17PM
So do you work with Andry? Does he make the shapes for you? Any chance I could ask him to make me a few carshapes next season?

Best Regards,

Mike.
Date: October 10, 2006 03:22PM
I teamed up with Andry this year,a partnership that`s intended to carry on well into the future.The only shapes that will be made are for our work only.

Date: October 10, 2006 03:24PM
Ok, just wondering. By the way do you think we could work towards making a season mod next year. I can help with car painting if you want. I have a new program now where my work is better.

Best Regards,

Mike.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/10/2006 03:31PM by HondaF1Fan.
Date: October 10, 2006 03:26PM
Posted by: Buzz Hornet
Beautiful shots Paolo :)
Date: October 10, 2006 03:40PM
HondaF1Fan Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Ok, just wondering. By the way do you think we
> could work towards making a season mod next year.
> I can help with car painting if you want. I have a
> new program now where my work is better.
>
> Best Regards,
>
>
> Mike.

it would be a big job for 3 people to make a season mod! anyway, i think all shapes that andry makes paolo will paint, so you will need to find another car shaper to team up with.

i think it is best that everyone makes their own cars, then b-tone or gp4italia (or both) compile it into a mod

X (@ed24f1)
Date: October 10, 2006 03:41PM
Ok do you know nayone who is a shape maker? Would anyone like to make cars if they know how to?

Best Regards,

Mike.
Date: October 10, 2006 03:45PM
I know most of them,however,these guys already have established parterships,or do the mapping/painting themselves.To be honest ,your best chance is to try to find someone who wants to start shaping,and establish a new working partnership :)

Date: October 10, 2006 03:45PM
since you are only a new carpainter, it might be hard to find someone to work with. maybe create some fantasy liveries to show your skills - then you might have more chance of finding someone to work with

X (@ed24f1)
Date: October 10, 2006 03:47PM
Yeah, i agree with Schuey, grab yourself a bunch of templates and start that way,it`s a good start :)

Date: October 10, 2006 04:15PM
Ok, I will have a go at making one of this years cars from a template to go with a shape and will show you when finished. Anyone now any shapes that come with templates of thisyears f1 cars. i will start tonight.

Best Regards,

Mike.
Date: October 10, 2006 04:52PM
MDBSnake released a Red Bull RB02 template recently - maybe try that!

X (@ed24f1)
Date: October 10, 2006 04:55PM
I'm going to use the 2006 Toyota template, so you want me to make a custom livery to show my painting skills(If I have any LOL). I will start now. By the way what program shall I use to get the text in neatly without white around it. So the text just goes on top with no edges so I have to delete the shadow to make it even.

Best Regards

Mike.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/10/2006 04:55PM by HondaF1Fan.
Date: October 10, 2006 05:06PM
I told you the other day mate, use photoshop :)

Date: October 10, 2006 05:08PM
i think most photo editing programs should be able to get the text in properly -ie. photo shop, paint shop pro

i look forward to some progress! we probably should stop hijacking paolo's thread though - this thread is probably better; [www.grandprixgames.org]

X (@ed24f1)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy