Williams FW28 by Andry & Paolo RELEASED P14

Posted by jpmfw 
oh yeah i forgot, Raul is the official Team Renderer :) :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
excellent news paolo, we cant be too greddy asking for all the cars at the same time ;)
jpmfw Wrote:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
> It`s always a pleasure to work with Andry, he`s a great guy.This
> Sicilian/French collaboration is indeed a good team, and i plan to
> continue working with him well into the future
>
> ......................................................................
> ................................
> Go on! you know you want to

Andry And Paolo the Carime fighting team! *Sticks on the batman tune*
Lol, i like it :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
jpmfw is there any chance of u making the Super Aguri. Your work is No#1
Has this been released?

[makephpbb.com]

Join the friendliest site in the GP4 community
yea it has wazza...

its in the dl section of this site

have fun!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/24/2006 05:55AM by strekedesire.
Re: williams fw28 by Mitsuro & Paolo. First ingame WIP shot p2
Date: September 24, 2006 05:59AM
Posted by: Paco
it's not

I'm against sigpics
oops wrong car ;)

i meant the bmw sauber sry :)
@Warringtonj,not released as yet,but it should be by the middle of next week,3 versions,Imola,France,and Germany :)

Coming very soon :)

cool shot

===================================================================================================================
i7 950@4GHZ 1.24V|Asus P6X58D-E|Dominators 10GB(2GBx5)1600C8|Corsair H70|Corsair 800D|Corsair HX850|EVGA,Zotac GTX 2x470|VX2433W FULL HD|X-Fi Plantinum|Creative S750 Gigaworks7.1|NZXT Sentry 2|7TB
Cool Render... ;-)

raulgullon.com -
Wedding and Motorsports Photography.

cool, are they ready?

===================================================================================================================
i7 950@4GHZ 1.24V|Asus P6X58D-E|Dominators 10GB(2GBx5)1600C8|Corsair H70|Corsair 800D|Corsair HX850|EVGA,Zotac GTX 2x470|VX2433W FULL HD|X-Fi Plantinum|Creative S750 Gigaworks7.1|NZXT Sentry 2|7TB
@Sunil,yes! more or less my friend, just a few small things to do,for sure they will be out by mid week,all 3 :)

thanks.

is it possible to make blue color shine like u did to BMW(latest update).

yes,i`m still doing the Alhpa, that`s what`s left to do :)

oh thanks, my doubt cleared

Lovely, no other word for it. Awesome work. :)

..........................................................................................

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy