I do too ;)

Look at what I did with my Footy car, over Nicola's F2004

In-game pic :
nice!!
Back in topic...

FW28 By Mitsuro Sano & JPMFW

raulgullon.com -
Wedding and Motorsports Photography.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 10/19/2006 12:54AM by raulongo.
Very nice Raul :) :) thankyou

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Great car, Paolo, simply amazing...

I think I´ll be at Williams next season :)

Cheers and congratulations for this new skill achieved
Paolo, no pressure at all but didn't you suggest the Imola spec FW28 would be released soon on the correct model/shape :)
@Buzz,yes i did mate,i`m a lil behind at the moment,due to setting up the Forum and finishing some things that i was asked to do as a priority.But i will release the Imola version by the weekend.I`ve also heard from Andry,he`s on holiday next week,so hopefully the shapes will be updated too.:)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
No probs mate thanks for the update, love the website too easy to navigate and user friendly :)
Hi all.
Thanks for all your comments, it's very a pleasure to see this and give more motivation to improve the work :).
I'm making the Chinese/Japanese/Brasilian shape of the Williams. These are some WIP screens.

I've already made the new front wing, the new sidepods wings and winglets on the engine cover. I've smoothed a bit the sidepod and the winglets on the nose cone and the new front fins still missing. ( The textures are not the final textures. They show only the general aspect of the car )

That's all.

Ciao :)
I told ya Andry was busy,as soon as the shapes are finished,i`ll get the paint brush out,then we can release everything in one hit :)

Looks stunning! :)
mwb Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Looks stunning! :)

So, wait for the renders... ;-)

raulgullon.com -
that's really great man.thanks

===================================================================================================================
i7 950@4GHZ 1.24V|Asus P6X58D-E|Dominators 10GB(2GBx5)1600C8|Corsair H70|Corsair 800D|Corsair HX850|EVGA,Zotac GTX 2x470|VX2433W FULL HD|X-Fi Plantinum|Creative S750 Gigaworks7.1|NZXT Sentry 2|7TB
Great Shape Sano :)

November 2, 2008
My heart stop beating two laps for the end. I back alive on last turn.
Hi all.
The whole shape had been redone because something look weird on the old shape but i didn't know what...
So here is the first screens of the new shapes

Ciao :)
wow, front wing looks great

===================================================================================================================
i7 950@4GHZ 1.24V|Asus P6X58D-E|Dominators 10GB(2GBx5)1600C8|Corsair H70|Corsair 800D|Corsair HX850|EVGA,Zotac GTX 2x470|VX2433W FULL HD|X-Fi Plantinum|Creative S750 Gigaworks7.1|NZXT Sentry 2|7TB
nice looking williams :)
how can i update the 1 im using
It`s a totally new build,Andry`s finished the shape,and it`s now sitting on my system waiting for a paint job :)

all the best , Paolo

LOL MODE ON
Wajajaj... Wait for the renders... They will look even better... (If possible...)
LOL MODE OFF

raulgullon.com -
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy