Williams FW28 by Andry & Paolo RELEASED P14

Posted by jpmfw 
Re: Williams FW28 by Mitsuro Sano & Paolo Capriosa
Date: October 10, 2006 05:08PM
Posted by: Anonymous User
Ok I have photshop cs2. will that do, I prefer paint to this though as it's easier to use. Paint is the same quality aswell.

Best Regards,

Mike.
Date: October 10, 2006 05:09PM
Posted by: Anonymous User
Yeh sorry Paolo, Great work you have done so far aswell by the way.

Best Regards,

Mike.
Date: October 10, 2006 07:48PM
Posted by: intweb
Great work paolo! You should put that skill to good use ;)

Steve.
Date: October 10, 2006 07:51PM
Posted by: jpmfw
@Steve,LOL!, someone`s already made sure i`ll be busy ;)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: October 12, 2006 08:06PM
Posted by: jpmfw
Well,these were not going to be released but what the hell!.

Liveries for the standard car,France,Germany,China,& Suzuka.
Please read the read me, it give the reason for this interim release. :)
You will need to register to access the download.Cheer up!!!, it`s free ;)

[makephpbb.com]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 10/12/2006 08:14PM by jpmfw.
GREAT WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

Looks great, I'm going to test it ingame later. The polycount is just perfect! :)

My unfinished tracks: [www.grandprixgames.org]
Send bug reports and track editing questions to f1virtualblog@gmail.com
Grazie
Danke
Gracias
Merci
Thank you

:)
LOL! you`re welcome :)

I'm feeling in a continental kind of mood.;)
Looking very very fit Mr. P! Keep the good work flowing and we should catch up again on the messengers, eh?! :)

..........................................................................................

guys wath is right positions for helmet and ster wheel for this car in mod 2006? and much thanks Sano and Paolo

November 2, 2008
My heart stop beating two laps for the end. I back alive on last turn.
Thanks Paolo :)

Just for curiosity which race does the spape belong to? France/Germany for this interim release?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/13/2006 12:41AM by Buzz Hornet.
@Jason,yeah, it`s the French/German shape,i`m updating the shape to reflect each particular GP :) might take me a while though. I figured it was better to at least release something for people,everyone`s been so positive about this car.It was the least i could do :) :) .The Imola version,on the correct shape will be available by the weekend :)

great work!

i have a small suggestion though;
i think the allianz on the rear wing is a bit too 'low'

For Example,
[www.imagesf1.com]

For more pics, see here
[www.imagesf1.com]

otherwise, its great!

X (@ed24f1)
thanks so much. i am fedup with my work these days. sure this is a great relief for me

thanks to both for great work and good team work

===================================================================================================================
i7 950@4GHZ 1.24V|Asus P6X58D-E|Dominators 10GB(2GBx5)1600C8|Corsair H70|Corsair 800D|Corsair HX850|EVGA,Zotac GTX 2x470|VX2433W FULL HD|X-Fi Plantinum|Creative S750 Gigaworks7.1|NZXT Sentry 2|7TB
@Schuey,i agree, i`ll fix it :)

The alpha layer is pretty impressive :)
Thanks Math :), i spent a lil time on it to try to make it as effective as possible, Lol ! i must be one of very few that likes doing Alpha`s ;) ;)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy