Williams FW28 by Andry & Paolo RELEASED P14

Posted by jpmfw 
And of course our resident mad renderer will be getting his hands on it too ;) ;)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
could you please update the williams car download, the links are dead :(

thankyou! dan :)

Jenson drives it like he owns it; Lewis drives it like he stole it
Hi Dan you can get it here [makephpbb.com]

you will need to register first,but it`s quick,and free :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
and it's a great site!!! :-)
:) looks good :) keep it up
edit: it works now THANKYOU SO MUCH! :)

Jenson drives it like he owns it; Lewis drives it like he stole it

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/03/2006 04:45AM by danm.

Fantastic Work Paolo!

Well done mate :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------

“Notice that the stiffest tree is most easily cracked, while the bamboo or willow survives by bending with the wind.”
Rendered Soon... LOL

raulgullon.com -
Wedding and Motorsports Photography.
WOW , AWESOME
pretty good

===================================================================================================================
i7 950@4GHZ 1.24V|Asus P6X58D-E|Dominators 10GB(2GBx5)1600C8|Corsair H70|Corsair 800D|Corsair HX850|EVGA,Zotac GTX 2x470|VX2433W FULL HD|X-Fi Plantinum|Creative S750 Gigaworks7.1|NZXT Sentry 2|7TB
Just curious,
Any release date on this awesome car??
correct me if I am wrong, but isn't that light blue line curved at a too extreme of an angle by the sides of engine cover?

Other than that, pretty sweet :), nice to see an established new shaper and painter in the community!
@GUI,at the rear of the chimney?,it`s not too late to put it right :)
@Marsala,this weekend :)

I mean the front, I didn't really notice the back :)
ok mate, i`ll take a look :), i asked about the rear of the chimney because since i took that shot i`ve changed the light blue line.Thanks for pointing out the front :)

Williams FW28 Final Version
By Andry & Paolo

(**CLICK THUMBNAILS**)

Hope You like them!

raulgullon.com -
Wedding and Motorsports Photography.
Very nice Raul, the final textures will be with you by Friday evening,thankyou for the Renders :) :)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/23/2006 11:49PM by jpmfw.
Very Nice :)

Well done guys *Thumbs up*

---------------------------------------------------------------------

“Notice that the stiffest tree is most easily cracked, while the bamboo or willow survives by bending with the wind.”
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy