WGP S1 Driver Champ: G Cramer Const Champ: Team Subaru 555

Posted by mortal 
mortalwombat schreef:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
> Ryan Achilles drives for my Aussie team Southern Cross Racing. I
> forget who painted the car but I agree it is a nice job Times are all
> very close, 1.750 gap from 1st to 22nd. What happened to Craig
> Longhurst, thought he'd have been well up the field?
>
> ______________________________________________________________________
> ________________________________________________
> All material within this post is copyrighted by mortalwombat. Any
> attempt to plagiarize, excerpt, slice, dice, chop, julienne,
> fricassee, weld, staple, screw, nail, glue, make pictorial
> representations from chopped liver, ice or any other foodstuff or
> material either living or dead, mime, dance, sketch or perform in
> front of pets that are not your own is expressly prohibited.
>
> Here's where I live, enter these co-ordinates into your missile launch
> control
>

well becouse times are so close together you can easily fall back with a little mistake that craig made

Wooo, pole again! I broke the Jenson Button curse and started the Olivier Panis curse but stopped that and moved into the Jean Alesi curse ;). Maybe I'll break that one and will go in a Michael Schumacher streak :P

And SCR is painted by Kizz if I remember correctly!
1. What do you all think of the fact that team bosses may not drive for their own teams (answer in good/bad + opinion)

I don't like the idea of team bosses driving, well but's that's just my opinion. Jack Brabham was F1 champ driving his car, although he shared the team with his friend Ron Tauranac, in fact in 69 and 70 he had sold all his shares from his team to Ron, who later sold to Bernie Eclestone (but it was years ahead).
Let team managers drive, but even that I know I can beat my current drivers :P Senna BR Racing is professional enought to have a dedicated Team Manager (and dictactor :P).

2. What do you all think for next year about a whole other calander, not following f1 but with tracks like sufersparadise and that kind of circuits on the calander to (answer in good/bad + opinion)

I like following F1 calendar with just two or three other races (a Vader Country race is mandatory).

3. How long need the qualifying need to be, 15 minutes or 30 minutes? (answer 15 or 30 minutes + opinion)

15 minutes, just one lap per driver. Easy for race director.

4. What do you all think of 3 race directors (answer in good/bad + opinion + if you maybe want to be one race director of your own)

Good idea to have 3 race directors, but they should have the most possible simillar configurations.

--------------------------------------------
Rocker

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 08/02/2006 03:13AM by rocker.
Well, we can have one hour of qualify, the director do it in accelerated time, than it's also easy for him...

--------------------------------------------
Rocker
I must disagree with the comment about my boss beating me in the same car :P

And I suggested that to Byron, put quali in 45 minutes (1 hour would do just as fine too) and take pictures of everyone in the first lap, then do accelerated time. Much faster than just watching the 15 minute period ;-).

Feel free to donate 20 performance file-points for my intelligence ;)
Feel free to donate 20 performance file-points for my intelligence

NOT in this lifetime :) hehehe

Note to self......subtract 20 points from Senna BR as pre race graft payment not rec'vd ;-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
wonder if i get a contract next year
I have one ^^
SHEEPY Wrote:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
> wonder if i get a contract next year
>
>

No ;)
awwwwww but i won the spanish GP and currently 3rd in the championship table :O

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/02/2006 04:15PM by SHEEPY.
Get your agent, we'll get to some kinda of agreement UNLESS you plan leaving.

Damn lazy Byron didn't post the results, so I do.
As you can all see, the one who deserves most has won (for the THIRD time) ahead of Gui and newby Luke.
There were some troubles, so no screenies this time.

This belongs to this race btw.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 08/03/2006 10:10AM by Nickv.
Dean isnt THAT bad, in front of IWE ;)

- - - - -
Roberto - CTDP

www.rob38designs.co.nr
@#$%& that, 3rd & transmission mucks up :@
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah
no, dnf twice...!!!
Damn you Nick ;)

And what are Luke Russell stats? :-o
Well thats quite an improovement to 17th... Cheers to all the faulty cars who improoved my position ;)

[www.purevolume.com]
Gui the Criminal appears again!!

According to SCR-driver Matt Houston, Guilherme Cramer had a meeting with the CPU of Byron, who directs the races. Houston: "Gui offered the CPU some more memory for a better performance. Then Byron came in. Byron and Gui told me to hide in the cupboard while they were 'finishing something'. Then I was hit and woke up 5 minutes later. I didn't know where I was. And I saw a mysterious figure running out of the room. The next thing I can remember was I was staggering out of the door, and nearly getting hit by a bus. I recognised the drivers face, but I couldn't put a name to it. It sort of looked like an orangorang."
So Mr Cramer, are you in the criminal circuit again? I wonder when the Senna BR team dump you. If they don't they can give you a black and white striped car, that'll suit you better.

Signed,

The Press

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/03/2006 11:57AM by Nickv.
hmm, black and white striped car could be quite stylish ;)

by the way, HAHAHAHAHAHA at the article :D, good job by Shark Boy Matt and Lava Girl Nick
I must say, I feel quite sexy in that suit ;)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy