DTM 2005 (56k)

Posted by b-tone 
Re: DTM 2005
Date: September 02, 2005 12:35PM
Posted by: quickslick
yes, but they aren't really worth for you i think. I will send you the photos later this day with msn Tony, then you can have a look :-)
Date: September 02, 2005 03:57PM
Posted by: Anonymous User
Certainly do ralphi, - i gotta play it on me laptop tho and with keys but currently enjoying ye olde 88 mod :)
Date: September 02, 2005 04:52PM
Posted by: ralphi
cool.. i just thought you visited these parts of the forum for all times sake ^_^

Date: September 02, 2005 05:15PM
Posted by: b-tone
great to hear chris :)

____
Tony

Date: September 02, 2005 06:57PM
Posted by: Anonymous User
i did for a while, but when i got the new pc i thought might as well try these mods, cause they looked awesome in the screenshots topic. And its surprisingly fun to play on the keyboard. Although full credit to tony, the 88 mod was probably the only reason why i reinstalled it, hence why im so looking forward to this new dtm one ;-)
Date: September 03, 2005 10:29PM
Posted by: vesuvius
I will look forward to try this mod out :) amazing that you guys will do also tracks.
Date: September 04, 2005 05:19PM
Posted by: Leslie
hi TONY

I can got the hi res DTM pics from dtm.de, if you like please let me know...

Keep up you great jobs !

:)

LeSLie

Dragon Racing - Home - Gallery - Forum - Download - Enzojz INTERVIEW !! - Gp4 Italia INTERVIEW !!
Date: September 05, 2005 06:24AM
just showing some progress shots of the 2004 Audi A4, as driven by Abt, Capello, Stippler and Kaffer :)

@les - i'll be in touch about the hi res shots ;-)

____
Tony

Date: September 05, 2005 06:42AM
Posted by: Leslie
hi Tony,

the cars looks great, how about the demage verision or physical ?!

:)

LeSLie

Dragon Racing - Home - Gallery - Forum - Download - Enzojz INTERVIEW !! - Gp4 Italia INTERVIEW !!
Date: September 05, 2005 08:44AM
Posted by: SchueyFan
great! the tyre texures are mirrored though

X (@ed24f1)
Date: September 05, 2005 09:50AM
Posted by: Iceman-Kimi
SchueyFan Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> great! the tyre texures are mirrored though
>
> __________________________________________________
> __________________________________________________
> __________________
>

Thats only becouse of z-modeler , ingame it is perfect .

Date: September 09, 2005 01:19AM
Posted by: jpmfw
things are looking good guys,looking forward to this one
Date: September 09, 2005 02:10AM
Posted by: Addicted on GPX series
@Anyone: What´s the main problem about the physics?Looking forward for this mod also,but to run on my cousin´s pc,since he´s playing the full DTM season of Toca Race Driver 2,so i can ask him to compare it with this mod.Of course we have to not consider the damage model and some physical abilities of TRD2,but TRD2 has no pitcrew and much more reduced setup options!I´m sure that,by the ones whom are part of the team doing this mod, we will have an outstanding,pretty well done,great quality,nice and almost flawless job!;)
Cheers and good lucky to you guys!
Date: September 09, 2005 11:24AM
@Leslie - you mean the damage model? i'll try posting some screenshots this weekend :)

@Addicted - would be nice to have a comparison. i guess thats the one the DTM drivers tried and all said it was realistic (although i'm guessing they had scripts ;-)) or maybe there is a DTM game?

problems with physics is that GP4 is made for 2001 F1 and anything else is will never be perfect 8nor is the defaults) but we'll do our best, and we've done some basic physics work and its quite good now. but will hopefully improve :)

____
Tony

Date: September 09, 2005 06:55PM
Posted by: Addicted on GPX series
@b-tone: But is there possible that anybody else in this forum plays TRD2?I don´t know or ever heard about such a good and complete dtm sim like TRD2.But i don´t know..I just don´t like Codemasters AI.Geoff´s AI is more pleasurable to play...Anyway i´ll give you the feedback as soon as the mod get released,altough i had some probs installing the upcoming updates of the 2005 mod after bahrain,trough CSM.I just installed those directly (until Indy),without running the game after each installation and the just get´s CTD when loading the track.Anyway...
Good lucky for the mod!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/10/2005 12:44AM by Addicted on GPX series.
Date: September 09, 2005 10:07PM
Posted by: drafi5
I play TRD2 or DTMRD2 like it is called in Germany too, especially DTM mod, but also
other classes (GT), I think that the times are realistic and the tracks look very
well. I think that DTM mod 2005 by Tony will be a great one, I like these cars !

Happy racing from Germany !!!
Date: September 10, 2005 07:51AM
@ Tony:
there is also a DTM 2005 mod (carset) for GP3 by X_Acto with my teamart, so if it
could help you, please use it.

Date: September 18, 2005 05:22PM
@Add.. & drafi. which tracks are on that game?
can they be extracted anyhow?

the Opel is getting near to 100% finished, so heres a screenshot :)

____
Tony

Date: September 18, 2005 05:46PM
Posted by: mart
That is amazing. I can't wait to have a go of it. :)
Date: September 18, 2005 06:14PM
@ Tony:
DTM (TOCA) Race Driver 2 features the 2003 DTM season. Tracks are:
Eurospeedway, Donington, Adria Raceway, A1-Ring, Norisring, Hockenheim,
Nürburgring, Zandvoort. They come with a BIG.file, I do not know how to
edit them.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy