Graphics problem

Posted by PauloR 
Graphics problem
Date: October 24, 2007 09:19PM
Posted by: PauloR
Hi guys,

I have a weird problem with graphics, I have a good graphic card, I don’t remember which one now, but I can give more details further. Anyway the game run smoothly, PO always under 50% even in starts, but after some time the game start to accelerate too much, that is impossible to rundle the car, the PO goes under 10%, it’s crazy. I have already uninstalled the game and installed again, but nothing changes. I really believe that is something about the graphic card.

Did anyone experience the same problem? Any ideas?

Thanks
Re: Graphics problem
Date: October 25, 2007 11:46AM
Posted by: christiankirk
Hi PauloR,

PO may increase depending on the number of applications running. The more applications running on the background (anti-virus/firewall/anti-spyware...etc...), the more load on the processor. Have you installed any other applications recently before you noticed the "acceleration"? (I didn't quite get that btw...because nobody complains about acceleration in the game...it's the opposite that's a problem)...

Also try to include information about your system specs and the mod your are running. So we get a clear picture of what you're experiencing and we can relate if we had the same problem before...

Christian
Date: October 26, 2007 02:13AM
Hi Christian

I know that acceleration is not usual. I did not install any program before, my specs are below;

AMD 64X2 Dual
Core Processor 4800
2.41GHz, 1,00 GB RAM
GeForce 7600 GS 256MB

Thank you for your help
Date: October 26, 2007 03:04AM
Posted by: Flypeg
i think your problem is with the processor, cuz gp4 isnt made to run in dual cores. try opening the game by the gpxpatch and put 1 on the "cpu" option, instead of all
Date: October 26, 2007 03:46AM
I will try mate, I keep you informed

Many Thanks
Date: October 26, 2007 12:21PM
Posted by: Monza972
gp4 runs fine on my Intel C2D E6750. Try the cpu option first and see if it makes a difference.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy