GP4 HOTLAP COMP SILVERSTONE

Posted by Pooky 
Re: GP4 HOTLAP COMP SILVERSTONE
Date: July 17, 2003 08:27AM
Posted by: Korn_Freak

it aint there at the moment :\ i forgot to put it up hehe ill do it later, but what im saying is with the new rules that SAY what BHP is required etc, the perf file becomes not needed

Date: July 17, 2003 08:28AM
Posted by: fcarmoracing
hey checha.... very fast laptime you did for your first lap at Silverstone ah.... well done.... it´s gonna be hard to be on the top 3 this time!!!!

Now you CAN sponsor me, click picture and know how
Date: July 17, 2003 08:31AM
Posted by: Pooky
you make me laugh fcarmo - you and villej said that at magny!!

have you watched mt lap yet of magny??

doesnt that slide at imola just take the piss. i wa on for a quick lap time there

Date: July 17, 2003 08:34AM
why do we make you laugh???? I don´t get it.... it really was pretty hard to be second at Magny.... you and Korn almost out qualified me!!!!

yeah, I did watch it.... it was pretty good.... grate job you did through the second sector.... that slide at imola cost you around 2 tenths of a second.... I don´t know....

I think you would go around 1:10.5xx you would fight for thousands of a sec. for the victory!!!!

Post Edited (07-17-03 15:39)

Date: July 17, 2003 08:37AM
Posted by: checha
hehehehe.. in 2 days he will post " i made 1:17:2xx but its a room to improve".. hehehehehe and i gonna stuck in 1:18:7

Date: July 17, 2003 08:38AM
Posted by: Korn_Freak

yeah he will checha! so will everyone else probably

Date: July 17, 2003 08:42AM
please... god,make keyboard people slow in silverstone.. hehehe

Date: July 17, 2003 09:21AM
nah, i reckon it cost me more fcarmo

u made me laugh because i know you will improve sufficently enough to push me very hard indeed!!!!!!!

Date: July 17, 2003 09:26AM
key....

well, I actually don´t know which one is imola powerhorse.... hehehehe....
you had a slide at that fast chicane after split 2, and another one at that slow last chicane.... I think you lost around 2 tenths for each one.... I mean.... even making mistakes you are able not to lose so much time.... your corrections were pretty good, still carring a lot of speed inside the corner....

I don´t think you would be muuuuuuch faster if you haven´t made that mistake.... 1:10.5xx is my guess!!!!

Date: July 17, 2003 10:28AM
imola is the rise and dip in the third sector.

thats where i nearly lost it!

Date: July 17, 2003 01:15PM
Posted by: DEF
Checha if you did that lap I´ll never play gp4 again cause really this time my pc, keyboard and monitor will be floating in the space.

1.18 high is a real time, probably Gian´s 1.18.5xx

When the others says you are the best, the worse error is to start to believe it. - Juan Manuel Fangio
Date: July 17, 2003 02:30PM
Posted by: nameless
i cant get out of the 1.20.xxxs at the moment, if i can combine my 3 best sector times itll be about 1.19.5xx with the current setup but i just cant get it right, i have 18/16 wing so it might be worth my while taking that up a bit from what ive read. if anyone is kind enough to email their good setup id be grateful but i will try to fiddle myself

in theory, there is no difference between theory and practice, in practice, there is.
Date: July 17, 2003 02:36PM
Posted by: b-tone
i'm stuck in 1.22.xxx
but 'theres room for improvement' ;)

i dont have much time for setups so what do i need to go fast on the straits and what for fast on the corners?

____
Tony

Date: July 17, 2003 03:24PM
Posted by: fongu
at the moment im using 20/14 possibly 20/15 wings at the moment. It gives a briliant balance through the S chicanes..... but i suffer abit in the infield. Still keep spinning at that chicane i mentioned above...... but i get low 1:19s easily..... just need to get into the 18s now
Date: July 17, 2003 04:16PM
what happen DEF?? what time did you made??

Date: July 18, 2003 03:34AM
Posted by: GianF1OnBoard
please someone beat my time so i get back to hotlapping.....
i've lost motivation and when i hotlap now i can't do better than 1:18:6**.........
Date: July 18, 2003 06:32AM
well gian send me ur setup and maybe with that can i get closer to you..

please

jclugo@cantv.net

Date: July 18, 2003 08:22AM
Already bored Gian???? Hold on man, we have another whole week ahead!!!! hehehehe.....

that´s why I don´t like hotlapping like a crazy on the first 2 days of a round, then get bored and give up for the rest of the week!!!!
come on, let´s keep the competition alived!!!! :-))

Ville hasn´t talked too much about his laptimes, I think he has done a fantastic lap, and is hidding it from us.... hehehehehe....

Date: July 18, 2003 08:55AM
Posted by: DEF
1.18 high, but I´ll be out probably for 2weeks by exams..........

When the others says you are the best, the worse error is to start to believe it. - Juan Manuel Fangio
Date: July 18, 2003 03:11PM
Posted by: nameless
i still cant improve on my 1.20.236, with my best sector times i can better it by about 8 tenths but its just not working, i even tried with keyboard, got about 2 tenths better than my best sector times for 1 and 2 but was very slow in 3. im in a bit of a rut it seems.

in theory, there is no difference between theory and practice, in practice, there is.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy