GP4 HOTLAP COMP SILVERSTONE

Posted by Pooky 
Re: GP4 HOTLAP COMP SILVERSTONE
Date: July 22, 2003 11:56PM
Posted by: fongu
nooooo now i have no chance of getting a better time!

*hurrys to try and find gp2 manual
Date: July 23, 2003 02:09AM
Posted by: j_leinonen
Ville could you send your setup to me ( joonas_leinonen@hotmail.com ) PLEASE !!!
Date: July 23, 2003 02:33AM
Posted by: CACTUSNIC
I am a bit late getting started with this one due to stuff in the tedious "real" world. My 1st efforts look pretty damn slow! Struggling to get into the 1.21's.

Back to the steering wheel.....

Date: July 23, 2003 02:46AM
Posted by: GianF1OnBoard
"gian, I think I could be faster than you, I just need to get a good setup, but if you won't share it, it's up to you.
"

then prove it....good part of the skill of a good hotlapper is to find a good setup.
And Korn is right,why should i share my setup??
find your own good setup as i did,and try to beat that time if you can
When it will happen then you will be able to say that you are faster than me.......but now you can't
Date: July 23, 2003 05:59AM
Posted by: Pooky
i am starting to think of a new rule that would see who really is the fastest driver:

for each round, we all have to use the same setup taken from the fastest driver on the f1timer.de website

so we all use the same setup - then the laptimes will be very close and the best, most consistent driver will win!!!!!

we can check on gphotlap checker whether or not anyone has changed the setup!

i tell you what, after this championship, before we start again next march, we will have a winter championship like this.

we will call it the 'Champion of champions F1 Hotlap competition'

Date: July 23, 2003 06:07AM
Posted by: b-tone
yay more rules \o/

____
Tony

Date: July 23, 2003 06:26AM
Posted by: villej
If we use same setup it isn't fair because we have different driving styles, someone likes oversteering setup and someone likes understeering setup.

My photo gallery: [viltzu86.deviantart.com]
Date: July 23, 2003 06:38AM
i agree with Ville Jarvinen, the flying finnish :-)))

Post Edited (07-23-03 13:39)
Date: July 23, 2003 11:00AM
Posted by: Pooky
ok, i didnt think about that

but wouldnt it be great to do that - and the setups on f1timer.de are neutral. they are veither oversteery or understeery as the driver has perfected them to be neutral handling and easy to control

Date: July 23, 2003 11:23AM
Posted by: checha
i dont know about that power cuz the faster guy in f1timer always is a steering guy . if kb use that setup are gonna be difficult for us to get a good one..

one other thing DEF .. gian got my setup in france cuz i had some problem and i wanted to know if it was fixed..... paco you are right i chage a lot of thing in my setup but i started with the original... in nuerburgring DEF were the faster guy and i ask for his setup and i couldn´t get any good time with his setup.... now i can understand why gian dont want anybody to get his setup.. he is the faster one in the moment in kb.... but becarefull with that gian any time you need a good setup or you need something from us... remeber u were 0.500 behind me in france...

paco what is ur email.. and hurry up.. u have 10 min if u want my setup cuz i´m going to the beach till sunday night

Post Edited (07-23-03 18:39)

Date: July 23, 2003 11:36AM
Posted by: fongu
Yeah, i tried loads of different setups from the site at magny cours and i couldnt really get a decent time with any of them. Im not really a guy who can only be fast with one setup, but i need to develop a setup for me. I know im crap at it, but at least im getting somewhere. Maybe using someone elses as a base maybe, but definately diff setups.
Date: July 23, 2003 11:52AM
Posted by: checha
paco i got ur email address .. and i just sent u my setup....

see u guys on sunday night!!!

Date: July 23, 2003 09:56PM
Posted by: Korn_Freak

Powerhorse, we can try say a 3 race championship with all SW users use same setup and all KB users use same setup.

Date: July 24, 2003 12:11AM

ARGH my steering wheel is being gay!

looks like im gonna need a new one and a mirical!

Date: July 24, 2003 05:15PM
Posted by: DEF
Gian:
The telemetry has the speed on all corners and all straigh, when we made france competition I downloaded a lap of a guy who mades 1.10 high with kb and he made a terrible mistake on the third sector with a minimun grip
( totally lost) this one has the telemetry and my graphis was better than him in two sector I ´ve been lost time on third in that ocation and he was 0.950 faster Can Anybody explain???
After that I loaded his setup on my pc and the car with that one can´t be on track road, even the plank wad red and hotlap got lost.

I said and repeat there´s some others factors that we don´t know about it, cause with the same setup a worse or better lap will be 0.2 of difference is the same question that many forums ask. That´s it

Paco :
My setup just sended to you ........

Checha :
So you think is not about the setup too. (about nurburgring thing)
don´t forget that in Nurburgring was a very little diference between us 0.1 or minus.
So that´s I was talking about there´s some others factors we don´t know (there was a perfect lap too) on theother side with your setup on Magny Cours the revolutions limiter wasn´t even to the red light on my pc (max perf.) which means a lost of time on the straigh on seventh gear.
Bye ...............

Post Edited (07-25-03 00:24)

When the others says you are the best, the worse error is to start to believe it. - Juan Manuel Fangio
Date: July 24, 2003 08:17PM
Posted by: fcarmoracing
"looks like im gonna need a new one and a mirical!"

what´s going on Korn????

Now you CAN sponsor me, click picture and know how
Date: July 24, 2003 08:32PM

well ill be goin down hangar straight and all of a sudden the car will vear left! onto the grass for no reason.

also i gettin more oversteer now dunno why i never got it before with the same setup.

Date: July 25, 2003 01:51AM
@DEF:Think less and run more
Date: July 25, 2003 08:15PM
Posted by: fcarmoracing
Gian and DEF.... looking like Schumacher and Hill press conferences!!!! nice ones we got there!!!!! hehehehe.... :-))

Now you CAN sponsor me, click picture and know how
Date: July 26, 2003 03:15AM
It seems more Biaggi complaining for his setup just because he is slower than Valentino Rossi *lol*
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy