GP4 HOTLAP COMP SILVERSTONE

Posted by Pooky 
Re: GP4 HOTLAP COMP SILVERSTONE
Date: July 15, 2003 03:38PM
Posted by: fcarmoracing
man, it´s only tuesday, and you guys are already close to the limit.... hotlapping like crazy guys.... I hope you don´t get bored, and keep doing this till next week....

coz I don´t wanna you guys driving 5 hours straight on the first 2 days of a round.... and then give up and wait for the next round!!!!

I haven´t had so much time for GP4 yet.... I wanna get used to SH off, as fast as I can!!!!

You could be sponsoring me
Date: July 15, 2003 03:42PM
Posted by: checha
well fcarmo i just drive 30 min yesterday cuz today i have 2 test, 1 less, i´m in my college computers right now(i have the whole day in my college) and i need my f1 car now i cant live withouth them.. hehehehe i made 1:18:9xx

Date: July 15, 2003 03:50PM
that´s pretty good.... my best so far was 1.19.0xx!!!!

Date: July 15, 2003 03:56PM
that is nothing... i need to improve cuz u guys in less than 5 days are gonna be in 1.17xx.............. lol gian man.. my computer is gonna brake up but i need to get better time than that... freak,, where are u.. wake up is 6 am in australia go to work .. hehehehe... i got 17/20 in my first exams.. not bad for this driver guy.. hehehe

Date: July 15, 2003 03:56PM
Posted by: fongu
Im still strugling with my setup, keep spinning at the chicane just before the bridge..... starting to get annoying..... still in the 1:19s...... think i need more downforce
Date: July 15, 2003 03:59PM
i love that chicane you can go in fast and keep pushing between and go out faster,, i love it hot

Date: July 15, 2003 04:02PM
i liked it with the default setup and you can powerslide out of it........ but since ive changed it for the set of S chicanes...... i keep on running wide and hitting the kerb too early and that spins the car around :(
Date: July 15, 2003 04:06PM
hehe good luck then

Date: July 15, 2003 07:47PM
Posted by: Korn_Freak

hey fongu, dont worry about the Checksums, basicly powerhorse told me you lap didnt make it around the track if i remember correctly, i sent you an email about it!

Date: July 15, 2003 08:51PM
uninstall and install again!!

Date: July 15, 2003 09:03PM
Korn, where are you man???? haven´t seen you on the ICQ for a couple of days!!!!

Date: July 15, 2003 11:11PM

yah sorry Fcarmoracing, i should be on ICQ tommorow morning if all goes to my plan :D

I worked yesturday but the @#$%& said i aint cut out for that work so they said therd call me later. im glad i didnt wanna wash no more cars!

Date: July 15, 2003 11:29PM
Posted by: villej
korn, did you fix my points?

My photo gallery: [viltzu86.deviantart.com]
Date: July 15, 2003 11:42PM

Not yet Ville! will do it though.

i did a 1.25.xxx in my very first lap of silverstone

Date: July 15, 2003 11:48PM
Thanks Korn, Ive just reinstalled my game so hope its alright. I dont remember reading that email :S.... probably got mixed up with all that crapy junk mail.
Date: July 16, 2003 02:33AM
Posted by: Pooky
fcarmo - what about my first and 2nd sector at magny cours? have you looked?

and i did that with less downforce than you lot. i had wing of 12 on rear, and i was hitting 196mph on front straight
if i had not had a major slide in sector 3 i would have won

Ps: my best so far at silverstone is a 1:17.938

Date: July 16, 2003 02:38AM

my best at silverstone is a 1.21.xxx i think! i dont like silverstone very much! oh well... im waiting for the later tracks hehe

Date: July 16, 2003 12:48PM
Posted by: 97kirkc
Powerhorse can u send me that 1:17:938 if its a hotlap please.

Date: July 16, 2003 12:56PM
Posted by: Pooky
why?

yes it is a hotlap

Date: July 16, 2003 01:06PM
Posted by: 97kirkc
I feel that as this is my favourite track i want to compare especially in the first sector becasue there is a certain style i employ and i want to see how similar we are ;)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy