GP4 HOTLAP COMP SILVERSTONE

Posted by Pooky 
Re: GP4 HOTLAP COMP SILVERSTONE
Date: July 15, 2003 04:29AM
Posted by: Marcow_nl
I got mail from the developer of HOFxLap about the checksums:
GP3 and GP4 use different checksums.
Checksums only differ when phsysics are changed.
He told me that you have to go for a standard clean install, check the sums, use same gpxpatch version for all competitors, use same physics and carsets, maybe make it downloadable on the hotlap site. Then all checksums should be the same.
Not to much info, but make your advantage with it, or get rid off the rule (that's the easiest way :) )

Ibanez guitars played by people like Joe Satriani and Steve Vai make me wanna go fast!!

Come and compete to other GP3 hotlappers [www.gp3Hotlaps.tk]
Date: July 15, 2003 04:30AM
Posted by: Marcow_nl
P.S.: Thankx Neil for the link to my site :) . Yours is on mine too:)

Ibanez guitars played by people like Joe Satriani and Steve Vai make me wanna go fast!!

Come and compete to other GP3 hotlappers [www.gp3Hotlaps.tk]
Date: July 15, 2003 06:10AM
Posted by: GianF1OnBoard
i think the time i made is a real limit for me.
The best i could improve is to 1.18:2** but i would need the absolute perfection.
I challenge everybody of the keyboarders to beat that 1:18:573

Date: July 15, 2003 06:17AM
Posted by: b-tone
maybe silverstone will be a keyboarders track?
i'll be minardi again ;)
go gian!

____
Tony

Date: July 15, 2003 07:25AM
Posted by: checha
gian.. man how many hours has you been driven to made that time!!! hehehehee.. tomorrow is gonna be my day after all my exams

Date: July 15, 2003 11:30AM
not more than half an hour of playing today......

Date: July 15, 2003 11:45AM
Posted by: villej
just did 1.18.4xx and my fuel ran out about 200metres before finish line...

Korn, I used two driver aids in Magny but I lost only 1 point, you must fix that.

My photo gallery: [viltzu86.deviantart.com]
Date: July 15, 2003 01:21PM
i made 1:17:080 with a revolutionary setup!!!!!!

Joking!!!!!!!!!!!hehe were you worried???
:-)))))))
Date: July 15, 2003 01:32PM
that´s not funny. hehehehe.....

Post Edited (07-15-03 20:34)

Date: July 15, 2003 01:34PM
Posted by: villej
"Joking!!!!!!!!!!!hehe were you worried???"
No, Because I know that it's impossible to drive time like that with keyboard... ;)

My photo gallery: [viltzu86.deviantart.com]
Date: July 15, 2003 01:54PM
Posted by: nameless
1.20.831 in a few laps today, for some reason i have crashed more today than i have ever at silverstone, this is not one of my favourites but its not too bad so far, i need a much better setup.
it is a very mixed circuit with steering help off as the slower corners are so much easier but in the faster corners like the first sector of the lap it is much easier with steering help (and with keyboard as i found)

in theory, there is no difference between theory and practice, in practice, there is.
Date: July 15, 2003 02:08PM
i'll try a new run let's see if i can get some tenths out of that

Date: July 15, 2003 02:22PM
Posted by: fongu
hmm...... seems i have alot of work to do to try and get a competitive lap.

Anyways, KF, can i send you a lap and see what the checksums say..... coz im really confused about them..... im NOT cheating!!
Date: July 15, 2003 02:53PM
Posted by: DEF
Till today 1.19.450
I´m a year of difference with Gian.
But I have a problem with magny Cours I checked Checha setup and is imposible on my telemetry that lap with his setup, cause I was faster on first split (speed) and his time was better so I got to check Gian lap too.
I think there´s something on physics that I missed up cause is a big difference 0.400 between times.

Checha :
Revisé el gráfico de la telemetría de my vuelta y fui más rápido pero tu tiempo y el de Gian fueron mejores. Te juro que es imposible!!!!!!!!
Así que para la próxima tenemos que ponernos de acuerdo con la física por que creo que ahí estuve en desventaja. Enseñame esos datos.

Gian:
Can I see your telemetry grafic about Magny Cours.
Thanks again.

Hey guys I saw him on Magny Cours hotlap Paco is back.............

Post Edited (07-15-03 22:08)

When the others says you are the best, the worse error is to start to believe it. - Juan Manuel Fangio
Date: July 15, 2003 03:16PM
well def.. my first lap in magny cours was ilegal .. powehorse and freak told me to uninstall my game and reinstall.. soooo i did it ,, and made a new one in 1:11:4xx... u can check my lap and see that is not physics on....

well def i dont have that lap in my pc i deleted.. but gian used my setup and he can tell you that with less speed in first sector we got better time .

Def yo no se mucho de telemetria, pero cuando estaba buscando el setup para magny pude ver que con mas aleron pasabas las primera curva mas rapido por 30 kmh que con un aleron mas bajo(mas velocidad)..pueder ser alli donde sea mas rapido

Def i dont know too much about telemetry, but when i was looking for some setup for magny i saw that with high wing you can go through the first corner 30 kmh faster that with a low one.. (more speed) it can be there where we are faster

Date: July 15, 2003 03:25PM
Posted by: DEF
so your 1.11.354 was ilegal at least

thanks for that, anyway I try with your setup and I only had 1.11.high thanks.

I think my pyshics is the original one on the game and I don´know anything about checksum and how works it.
Can anybody tell me Thanks Guys.....

When the others says you are the best, the worse error is to start to believe it. - Juan Manuel Fangio
Date: July 15, 2003 03:28PM
Posted by: 97kirkc
the only place where i seem to be faster than u guys at the mo is in the first sector. Ive managed to crack out of the car a 22:2** which i am very proud of. ;)

Date: July 15, 2003 03:29PM
DEF : that 1:18:573 is a perfect lap with perfect setup, i don't think you'll beat it....

i'm too lazy to check telemetry........sorry.....anyway i was using checha's setup....anyway that 0.400 is probably mainly due to the fact that that lap was a perfect one (1:11:289)

Date: July 15, 2003 03:30PM
Posted by: fcarmoracing
sure....I used full wings (20-20), and I got a very high speed inside that right hander.... then on the straight I got just 306km/h I think!!!!
so, speed on a straight line is not the most important thing....

I got all my time on that corner.... that´s possible to happen, beleave me!!!!

You could be sponsoring me
Date: July 15, 2003 03:31PM
hey def tienes msn??? si tienes get on.. after i reinstall my game everything is original too.. dont worry about checksum for now

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy