GPGSL S12 R14 Flevoland GP - Rubendrome, Emmeloord [Testers Q&R p.122 | Quali p.123 Race p.124!!!]

Posted by GPGSL 
JohnMaverick Schreef:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Not quite what I was hoping for with a double
> boost, but it could be worse.

I agree with you.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
If only I could win the lottery. :-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
11th in FP.. nothing to scoff at. If we're close to that in the main game, we should be looking good.
Wasn't expecting too much in terms of results due to having no team boost at our disposal. Just hoping now that it won't hinder both Warrington and De Bruyker in both qualifying and the race.

CaptinFranko Wrote:
> My apologies about not informing the right people
> in time. Jake dropped me in it in all honesty. I
> had no message from him about leaving and found
> out on the forums when everybody else did. Michael
> Soutsen was happy to take the seat but said that
> he couldn't commit - which is fair enough. I'm
> happy for the perfs to stay as they are and then
> the change can take place at the next race.
>
> My apologies again.

Yeah sorry mate, I appreciate I only gave you an entire round to find someone else.

I don't mind being left in while you cast your net out and find someone else, and I apologise that I can't dedicate all my time to you.

GPGSL: S6 - TafuroGP Tester (14th) /// S7 - ART Tester (6th) /// S8 - Demon Driver (13th) /// S9 - Demon/Snake Driver (13th) /// S10 - Snake Driver (???) ///]
"My ambition is handicapped by laziness" - Charles Bukowski
I've decided to run qualifying and the race. Qualifying coverage to hopefully be up in a few hours time.

mortal Schreef:
> If only I could win the lottery. :-)

Who doesn't ! Congratulation Mal, good run ;-)

GPGSL-3: VTR Driver, S4~S11 (2nd, 1st, 2nd, 2nd, 3th, 4th, 3th, 2nd)(Constructorstitel S7 & S9)
GPGSL-4: ONE Racing Driver, S8~S11 // TYRANT Racing Driver, S12:1st, S13:13th, S14:1st, S15:13th //
WREXHAM Motorsports Racing Driver S16: ?
GPGSL Rd 4 Canadian GP – Qualifying

Welcome back to Montreal as we get set for the start of the qualifying session for the race drivers. We have no idea what to expect here today as quite a lot of drivers and teams have requested a boost for this weekend, so we’ll just have to wait and see what goes down. Time to head trackside as the cars can be heard starting up in the pits.

Weather Report

Pedersen is the first driver out as Group 1 gets their first runs underway.

Pedersen sets the first time of the session.

Russell is almost a full second off the time set by Pedersen.

It’s a pretty good lap by Steer.

Worseling goes faster than the MMM driver.

Vilela won’t be too happy with his time.

Silva is unable to get ahead of the Demon driver.

Hinz puts in a good laptime to slot into 2nd.

O’Neill’s time is about half a second off the current fastest time.

It’s not a good lap for Silvestre.

Mills won’t be too impressed with his laptime.

Keranen finds himself slotting into 6th.

Scala is out first for Group 2.

Scala gets started with his first run just as Rodriguez joins the track from the pits.

The run in with his teammate seems to have affected Scala’s time and he won’t be too pleased about it.

Reigning champion Gilson will be slightly disappointed with his time considering the pace of the SCR cars was pretty good during Testers Free Practice.

That’s an impressive time from Jalving as he slots into 3rd.

Mistral’s McClure finds himself down in 13th.

Elleker will be pleased with his time.

6th for Warrington.

Van Smirren slots into 16th.

Legge had announced his leave during the previous round, but had failed to let Christel know in advance that he was leaving the series. For the time being he has decided to stick around until Christel can find a replacement for his seat.

Rodriguez was also affected by his run in with Scala.

That is a brilliant lap from De Bruyker as he takes provisional pole.

Kederer will be pretty annoyed with his time.

Russell is out first for Group 1 as they get set for their final runs.

Russell starts his lap, only to find the AMR of Hinz ahead of him. He will not be happy about that.

Silvestre sets a better lap to move up into 15th.

Vilela moves up into the top 10.

Gilson comes out first for Group 2 as the final runs of the session get underway.

It’s not much of an improvement for Van Smirren as he sets a better laptime.

Rodriguez is able to set a much better laptime which sees him move up to 8th.

Warrington puts his Tyrant inside the top 5.

Kederer is quick to demote the Tyrant driver by one position.

The Final Result after all runs have been completed.

Congratulations Marcus De Bruyker and Tyrant Motorsports, our pole sitter for the race. We should be set for a fantastic race tomorrow so make sure to join us again as we bring you the coverage. So until then it’s goodbye from Montreal.

Race Director: Ernie B. Ecclescake

GPGTV Youtube Channel
GPGSL Rd 4 Canadian GP Official Qualifying Result

Pole and 5th on the grid for the race. That is extremely impressive considering we have no team boost at our disposal. How the race will go for us still remains to be seen, so all I can hope for now is a clean race for both drivers.

Bit of a mixed result again but good to have one car in the top 5 despite my boost blunder

X (@ed24f1)
P18 and a lot of work to do to try and get some points. Hoping for failure-free race.

LAMH DEARG EIRIN

GPGSL Alpha Motorsports, S13 Race Driver #8 S14 Race Driver #2, S15 Race Driver #2
15th and 20th it will be a long race for us...

-----------------------------------------------------

2nd pole position of the season ... I hope for a quiet race, a quick pit stop and no incidents until the end.

Already 1 point in the bag for Tyrant Motorsport Team. ;-)

GPGSL-3: VTR Driver, S4~S11 (2nd, 1st, 2nd, 2nd, 3th, 4th, 3th, 2nd)(Constructorstitel S7 & S9)
GPGSL-4: ONE Racing Driver, S8~S11 // TYRANT Racing Driver, S12:1st, S13:13th, S14:1st, S15:13th //
WREXHAM Motorsports Racing Driver S16: ?
Not what I was hoping for after free practice showed some good pace. Hopefully we will do better in the race.

Joseph Gilson :: Southern Cross Racing :: Race Driver
Better than expected, the guys can fight for some points with this pace

Little bit of a coordination mistake there, we'll need to check that up. While this is an improvement compared to the previous race, we're still pretty off the pace we showed in the first two rounds.

Stats: 139 Starts / 7 Wins / 9 Poles / 5 Fastest laps
Carlitox schrieb:
> Little bit of a coordination mistake there, we'll
> need to check that up. While this is an
> improvement compared to the previous race, we're
> still pretty off the pace we showed in the first
> two rounds.

That was more than a 'bit' of a coordination mistake, that was a beginner's mistake! Really sorry that this ruined the first stint for both of you guys and I'll do my best that it won't happen again.

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
We could have done much better in the first stint. Luckily we’re still in top 10.

My GPGSL Career
Not bad, maybe I can get a decent result this time

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy