GPGSL S12 R14 Flevoland GP - Rubendrome, Emmeloord [Testers Q&R p.122 | Quali p.123 Race p.124!!!]

Posted by GPGSL 
mortal Schreef:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Not looking forward to the power rankings.
> Slipping further down the order.

Boss we do our best!!!

PC:

Laptop:

Twitter: MisterShine13
Very good to see we got some points in, evidently helped a bit by the accidents but still good to have 1 car in the point. Rico was unlucky getting stuck but since I haven't seen him post on the forum he will most probably not be driving upcoming race anyway.

Race driver seat free at Snake Motorsports ;)

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
Demon Racing debrief post Montreal.....

Satisfied with Charrel bringing home a 7th place finish, but we honestly thought we could have been better than that. We as a team needed a bit more from the car, given we had team boost. Charrel drove the wheels off the thing....
Rodrigo also drove the wheels off his machine, with an unfortunate rear contact from the AMR of Elleker. A great case of what could have been had Elleker's ability kept up with his ambition - both drivers could have had very good finishes.

We move on from Canada, with the haulers heading to South America. Whisper is one of our drivers jumped in the team hauler, with a road map and directions to some circuit in Texas, with a few sets of tyres, a few barrels of fuel and a testing regime to follow for the team. Sneaky pics may emerge....

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
Lucasinio Wrote:
> those 2 points scored at the beginning of the
> season seem a long time ago

They really do. We'll get there though. Thank you for your continued commitment and dedication. I know its not easy at the moment, but its all about the long game in this series, we have to be looking three or four seasons down the road.

GPGSL - Christel VXR team Boss S6-S8, S12 Onwards

4th!! =) woohoo!! came back from England the other day and had to fix my pc so hope i havent gotten any penalties! =)
Only way is up!

CaptinFranko Wrote:
> Lucasinio Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > those 2 points scored at the beginning of the
> > season seem a long time ago
>
> They really do. We'll get there though. Thank you
> for your continued commitment and dedication. I
> know its not easy at the moment, but its all about
> the long game in this series, we have to be
> looking three or four seasons down the road.

[GPGSL Power Rankings - Round 4

11 - Christel VXR Racing (=)
Q:19 and 22
R:22 and 21

Christel continues their chain of bad results, they had a pretty bad qualifying, and the race was not good at all. Legge was really close to score some points, he was in 13th when the accident with Silvestre happened, this could indicate a good sign if it wasn't for the news that this may have been Legge's last race for the team.

10 - Snake Motorsports (-1)
Q:13 and 21
R:9 and 15

Keranen once again with a solid race and qualifying, he stayed out of trouble to gain some places and finish in 9th. Van Smirren on the other hand it's a source of concerns for the team. Besides not scoring once again in the race, team boss De Boer said that he has also vanished, and that his seat is available to everyone. Snake once again may have some toubles with their drivers.

9 - M.M. Motorpsorts (+1)
Q:16 and 11
R:8 and 12

MMM's race was a good one, sure, they could've had a better finishing place if it wasn't for their early accidents in the race, both drivers were involved in some dramas. But even so both of them still managed to finish the race inside the points. It's the first race that the team scores with both drivers, also, in four races so far, MMM has scored in three of it, not bad for a rookie team.

8 - Southern Cross Racing (=)
Q:14 and 9
R:19 and 6

Gilson's championship last year surely looks like a long time ago, he had a race to forget, an early accident with Mills in lap four saw the holding champion lose a lot of positions, and then he had some more dramas to finish the race only in 19th, his quest to tie with Greenhalgh for most titles in the GPGSL seems like it will have to wait another season. SCR's weekend just wasn't a completely disaster because Worseling scored a very good 6th place, keeping the team ahead of both Snake and MMM.

7- Aston Martin Racing (-1)
Q:7 and 3
R:20 and 17

I don't even know hot to describe AMR's weekend, their qualifying was marvelllous, putting both cars inside the top 10. But then the race came, both cars with problems that required an extra pit stop, both drivers with some mistakes that resulted in accidents. AMR's race is one to forget, their bad luck was just out of this world. Maybe team boss Ingers should call the GhostBusters.
6 - MAC Racing (+1)
Q:2 and 17
R:4 and 13

Pedersen's championship so far sums up between finishing inside the top 5 or retiring of the race. This time it was the first option, a great qualifying, and bringing his car to the limit in the race, while avoiding any troubles, great drive by the Danish. Silvestre's race could've been better if he had qualified better, finishing one position shy of the points it's as bad as finishing in last.

5 - Ecurie Mistral (=)
Q:15 and 20
R:11 and 18

McClure's 18th place may hurt for now, but Ecurie's season so far is looking pretty solid. Still, they slipped a little this time, qualifying was horrible, and with McClure's accidents in the race and the lack of pace to other teams means that the 11th place earned by Silva is a good thing. But MAC is really close in their back.

4 - Maverick Track Performance (-1)
Q:8 and 10
R:3 and 14

Qualifying was a good one, both cars inside the top, despite each driver messing up with the other first attempt. In the Race, Scala had a quiet race, pushing his car when needed and staying out of troubles to finish in the podium, his second of the season. Rodriguez had an early accident with Steer, which resulted in him dropping to the last place, he still managed to finish in 14th, but he surely could've done better this weekend.

3 - Demon Racing (-1)
Q:6 and 12
R:7 and 16

Jalving's 7th place means that he is still on Kederer's tail, but the pace of his team this weekend wasn't as good as before. He only managed the 6th place in the qualifying, and Vilela was also in 7th in the race before being sent off track by Elleker. Team boss Sheppard was extremely angry in the paddock. The team needs to return to their old form if they want to push for the championship.

2 - Alpha Motorsports (+2)
Q:4 and 18
R:1 and 10

This weekend taught us one thing, don't let Kederer have a flying lap before the pit stop, he will gain one position after his pit, he did it last race and did it again. Alpha's pit crew is amazing. He reachs the top of the championship table with two wins in a row, once he returned of the pits his car was just flying. O'Neill this time had a great race, starting at the back of the grid he managed to gain eight positions and scored his first points of the season since round one. Alpha is looking really strong at the moment.

1 - Tyrant Motorsports (=)
Q:1 and 5
R:2 and 5

Tyrant's drivers and fans must be growing frustated with how the season is going, this is the second race in a row in which the team let's the win slip through their hands, De Bruyker lost all his pace after the pit stop. A team with five podiums in four races can surely compete for the championship, but if they want to win, they will need a victory. They have the best car in the grid so far and remain in the top of the power rankings.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 09/10/2018 06:34AM by natasp.
Points, didn’t expect that. Great job by Dan as well, although slightly disappointed he’s now ahead of me ;-)

Not breaking my car is appreciated Carlos, I’ll be sure to return the favour in a later race ;)

For a list of EVERY download for GP4, look here: [docs.google.com]
Back to the drawing board! We tried some changes this weekend, clearly it didn't help.

Yes, we are fighting for points for we wanted more. This year we want to fight for wins, and right now we are just a bit off the pace.

Time to boost our performance, we are ready to take on the fight.

On a personal note: Have been offline a bit, due to some pivate issues (girlfriend in the hospital, all is fine now).
And from next week on I will be travelling through Tanzania for 18 days, will try to post from there :-P

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
All the best to your girlfriend Charrel and have a nice and save trip in Eastern Africa, don't forget to visit Mount Kilimanjaro ;-)

GPGSL-3: VTR Driver, S4~S11 (2nd, 1st, 2nd, 2nd, 3th, 4th, 3th, 2nd)(Constructorstitel S7 & S9)
GPGSL-4: ONE Racing Driver, S8~S11 // TYRANT Racing Driver, S12:1st, S13:13th, S14:1st, S15:13th //
WREXHAM Motorsports Racing Driver S16: ?
Two races in the points and we slide down the power rankings.. guess it's a lot closer than I thought in the midfield
Jeez, if Snake really has to bring in another driver, that makes it 7/8 seasons with mid-season lineup change

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018
You can never trust a snake.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Boost Announcement

Applications for team and driver boosts for round 5 GRAN PREMIO DE SUDAMÉRICA - Boromo Superveloz, are now open. The closing date is 8pm GMT Monday, 17th September 2018. For team boost you must state whether your team requires a single boost or a double. Please use the subject "Team Boost - (team's name) - Boromo - (Single/Double)". For drivers boost "Driver Boost - (driver's name) - Boromo". Boost applications must be sent to the GPGSL. Any applications not following these instructions will be rejected.

SEASON 12 Race Calendar

The GPGSL reserves the right to change venues for S12

Round 01: AUSTRALIAN GRAND PRIX - Melbourne - Winner: Matteo Scala - Maverick Track Performance
Round 02: JAPANESE GRAND PRIX - Suzuka - Winner: Carlos Rodríguez - Maverick Track Performance
Round 03: UNITED STATES GRAND PRIX - Road America - Winner: Tobias Kederer - Alpha Motorsports
Round 04: GRAND PRIX DU CANADA - Circuit Gilles Villeneuve - Winner: Tobias Kederer - Alpha Motorsports
Round 05: GRAN PREMIO DE SUDAMÉRICA - Boromo Superveloz - 30% Weather - 10 AI Errors
Round 06: GRANDE PRÊMIO DO BRASIL - Autódromo José Carlos Pace - 70% Weather - 40 AI Errors
Round 07: SUID-AFRIKAANSE GRANDPRIX - Kyalami Racing Circuit (Classic Layout) - 20% Weather - 16 AI Errors
Round 08: GROSSER PREIS VON ÖSTERREICH - Österreichring (not A1) - 20% Weather - 4 AI Errors
Round 09: GROSSER PREIS VON DEUTSCHLAND - Hockenheimring (Classic Layout) - 30% Weather - 10 AI Errors
Round 10: GRAND PRIX DE BELGIQUE - Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps - 60% Weather - 40 AI Errors
Round 11: TURKISH GRAND PRIX - Istanbul Otodrom - 20% Weather - 10 AI Errors
Round 12: GRAN PREMIO D'ITALIA - Autodromo Nazionale Monza - 50% Weather - 40 AI Errors
Round 13: BRITISH GRAND PRIX - Silverstone Circuit (Layout TBA) - 20% Weather - 14 AI Errors
Round 14: GROTE PRIJS VAN FLEVOLAND - Emmeloord - 50% - 4 AI Errors

Boromo certainly jumps around the map - I remember a few seasons ago it was thought to be in West Africa or Burkino Faso and now appears to be located in Uruguay based off the flag list!

X (@ed24f1)
Brett Sinclair Schreef:
> All the best to your girlfriend Charrel and have a
> nice and save trip in Eastern Africa, don't forget
> to visit Mount Kilimanjaro ;-)

Thanks mate, all will be fine soon! :-) And will do for sure, so many things to visit & see.

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
A fantastic race to bring the car home in 4th. It wasn't easy with no boost. Now we just have to work on getting both cars up the front at the same time.

Retro Liveries on the SMD-ZG02![www.grandprixgames.org]
Retro Renders 2.0 on the SMD-ZG02LN![www.grandprixgames.org]
SchueyFan Schreef:
> Boromo certainly jumps around the map - I remember
> a few seasons ago it was thought to be in West
> Africa or Burkino Faso and now appears to be
> located in Uruguay based off the flag list!

It's in Brazil!!!

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Turbo Lover Wrote:
> SchueyFan Schreef:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Boromo certainly jumps around the map - I
> remember
> > a few seasons ago it was thought to be in West
> > Africa or Burkino Faso and now appears to be
> > located in Uruguay based off the flag list!
>
>
>
> It's in Brazil!!!

So this season we've got two consecutive Brazilian races.

LAMH DEARG EIRIN

GPGSL Alpha Motorsports, S13 Race Driver #8 S14 Race Driver #2, S15 Race Driver #2
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy