GPGSL S12 R14 Flevoland GP - Rubendrome, Emmeloord [Testers Q&R p.122 | Quali p.123 Race p.124!!!]

Posted by GPGSL 
Brilliant drive from Tobias so far!

X (@ed24f1)
So far so good, John is faster than me so I let him go... now it's my turn to pick up Jalving for the last podium place, let's go for it hot

GPGSL-3: VTR Driver, S4~S11 (2nd, 1st, 2nd, 2nd, 3th, 4th, 3th, 2nd)(Constructorstitel S7 & S9)
GPGSL-4: ONE Racing Driver, S8~S11 // TYRANT Racing Driver, S12:1st, S13:13th, S14:1st, S15:13th //
WREXHAM Motorsports Racing Driver S16: ?
It's so damn frustrating that once again a really good drive from Matteo is ruined somewhere in the pits. From P7 before the pit stop down to P15 (even including some DNFs in front of him) ... We were looking good for some solid points, at least ... sorry Matteo.

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
With so many boosts around that was a great drive to bring the MAC home with a solid points finish.

Retro Liveries on the SMD-ZG02![www.grandprixgames.org]
Retro Renders 2.0 on the SMD-ZG02LN![www.grandprixgames.org]
Losing a good placement due to pit confusion is quite frustrating... yet the race is far from finished.

My GPGSL Career
What a waste of boost that was!

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
DEMON RACING PIT RADIO

Sheppard: "Rodrigo, how's the car?"
Vilela: "Tyres are starting to wear out, but it's under control, for now."
Sheppard: "Be careful with Silvestre behind you!"
Vilela: "Who is in front of me?"
Sheppard: "Daly, 1.7 seconds ahead."
Vilela: "Can I try to gain the position?"
Sheppard: "If you can and the car leaves, feel free!"
Vilela: "Challenge accepted!"

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
Wow, 3rd DNF in a row and not one of those was my fault. Cool start to the season :-(

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
Poor so far again, got no pace whatsoever

Coverage coming very soon....

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
And we are back from our final break, ready to take you to the checkered flag from here....

Lets get back to the action.....

De Bruyker holds a comfortable 4th place, with no threat close behind him - a nice cruise to the finish for the Tyrant driver perhaps....

The top 8 positions shown below, to refresh memories after the ad breaks...

The Demon with Charrel Jalving tantalisingly ahead of De Bruyker....

5 laps to go as Kederer ticks off another lap....

Silvestre is still in pursuit of Vilela, whos' tyres must be taking a pounding, having overtaken 10 cars so far today....

Mills tucked up behind Paolo Silva in a battle for 10th....

A good tow down the straight, the Mistral is surely a sitting duck to be overtaken....

Yep. Mills through to 10th spot....

Mills now has his sights set on Worseling ahead of him....

A very subdued day out for the MTP pair, with Rodriguez clinging onto a solitary point at this stage....

Uh oh, a puff of steamy smoke from O'Neill's car. A water leak...

The Alpha driver is slowing, and off the racing line....

It is game over today for the Irishman....

But wait! WTF? He has company = Pedersen in the MAC has slammed into the side of him....

Two for the price of one at The Kink....

Replays from Pedersen's car showed the Alpha driver off line, but meeting the racing line on the exit of the turn....

The MAC had nowhere to go, whilst at full race speed....

A sad way for both O'Neill and Pedersen to end their day at Road America....

Back to other battles, and Mills has caught Silva, but can't get by this time as Silva goes defensive into Turn 1....

Kederer continues on his merry way, as confirmation of his team mates demise is broadcast...

With just a handful of laps to go, the top 1-8 positions on display...

9-16th shown....

And 17th-22nd....

Defending series champ Joseph Gilson is having a day he will no doubt quite happily move on from, languishing down in 19th....

John Warrington however, is having a day he will be getting very excited about - a very well earnt 2nd place within reach, just 2 laps to go....

But wait. Look at the timing display - Warrington has lost 2 seconds in this sector : what is going on????.....

A slight brake lock, puff of carbon brake dust, and the Tyrant is pulling off track....

Disaster for the Englishman, and Tyrant....

An electrical fault has robbed Warrington of a podium in the USA.....

Warrington's retirement promotes Jalving to 2nd, and De Bruyker into 3rd....

Daly McClure has not yet settled for 4th though, with the chase still on for the Tyrant ahead of him....

Vilela appears off the usual line heading towards Turn 1....

Thats because Silvestre was having another crack at getting past the Brazilian....

Vilela held off the charging MAC of Silvestre....

Last lap underway for the race leader, with a very healthy lead....

Barring any dramas, it looks like Jalving is safe for 2nd, and De Bruyker for 3rd as they begin their final lap. McClure probably too far back in 4th to make any more positions....

Silvestre just a touch too far back to get Vilela now, surely....

But up front, it is Tobias Kederer climbing the hill for the final time...

And takes the win at Road America!! Well done to the German on a fantastic drive...

Charrel Jalving comes home in 2nd for Demon Racing....

Marcus De Bruyker on the final step of the podium in 3rd, for Tyrant Motorsports...

Daly McClure a close 4th, just under a second from a podium finish....

Rodrigo Vilela brings his Demon Racing entry home in 5th....

Gianluigi Silvestre finishes 6th, after a great drive in the MAC Racing entry....

Aidan Keranen comes home in 7th for Snake Motorsports...

Nick Worseling snares 8th place for SCR....

Paolo Silva in 9th for Mistral Matra....

Dan Mills had a great day out, bringing home the MMM Ferrari in 10th....

Carlos Rodriguez in 11th for MTP....

Matteo Scala in 12th for the second MTP....

Rico Van Smirren had his adventures today, bringing the Snake home in 13th...

Connor Steers' day was ruined very early on, effectively using today as a test run....

Jake Legge appeared to be all at sea, with retirement on his mind. A 15th place finish for him....

A really out of character day for Jack Elleker, way down the order in 16th for AMR....

Luke Russell finished 17th for Christel, in a quiet day for him....

Another driver glad to see the race end, Joseph Gilson 18th for Southern Cross Racing. Our final finisher out on track...

So that wraps it up from the USA, and Road America. Well done and congratulations to Tobias Kederer and Alpha Motorsports on a storming drive today.
Full results below...

And for that extra point, the fastest lap times....

Race Director: Ernie B. Ecclescake

GPGTV Youtube Channel

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/14/2018 09:38PM by GPGTV.org/farked.
Well done Charrel and Rodrigo for a pair of fantastic results for Demon! (Y)
Great drive by Rodrigo to charge through the field into 5th place. And great stuff from Charrel to hang tough up near the front, only to lose out with a slow pit stop. From there, it was tough to try and hang onto the Alpha - preservation mode from not long after the stop = good haul of points for the team : team boss happy.

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
3 points for the team with some luck in the end, at least we brought something home

My GPGSL Career
So close to another double top 5 result. I think Warrington may have pushed a bit too hard while closing in on Kederer and it somehow caused the electronics in the car to fail. Why he didn't attempt to bring it back to the pits for repairs is the question everyone in the team would be asking.

Good to the race result posted, but no fastest laps?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/14/2018 03:40PM by Mullet345.
Perfect race, and probably lucky in the end that John retired. With the speed he was closing in, he would've been at my back before the end of the race.

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018
So close to getting a point but that water leak scuppered my chances. Hopefully no more DNFs this season.

LAMH DEARG EIRIN

GPGSL Alpha Motorsports, S13 Race Driver #8 S14 Race Driver #2, S15 Race Driver #2
Good result here in USA, brilliant drive for Aiden to come home in 7th, Rico was a little bit unlucky with the spins - but still managing 13th is really good. Next time a clean race for both and double point finishes should be possible!!

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
What a weird end of this race, I am happy with my podium place but with mixed feelings.

John deserved that second place but maybe he has taken too much of his car at the end of this race. Sorry mate, next time you will win the race.

All by all, nice points for the team. ;-)

GPGSL-3: VTR Driver, S4~S11 (2nd, 1st, 2nd, 2nd, 3th, 4th, 3th, 2nd)(Constructorstitel S7 & S9)
GPGSL-4: ONE Racing Driver, S8~S11 // TYRANT Racing Driver, S12:1st, S13:13th, S14:1st, S15:13th //
WREXHAM Motorsports Racing Driver S16: ?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy