GPGSL S12 R14 Flevoland GP - Rubendrome, Emmeloord [Testers Q&R p.122 | Quali p.123 Race p.124!!!]

Posted by GPGSL 
Activity Check!

And after the somewhat soaking Suzuka, comes the somewhat dreaded part of the round. The moment where we see if you have given the good ol' thread some good ol' typing.

One person, however, did not do that:

Luis de los Ríos (MAC Racing): Last posted on June 17. (1st Warning)

Better get typing before Road America, folks!

More like Luis de LOST Ríos. :-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
trololol

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
In before someone reminds you that such posts do not count towards the next check

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
Could you repeat that?

My Grand Prix 4 Files

That probably wouldn't count either. ;-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Road America next. Have to get in the simulator and get some practice especially since I have requested a driver boost for this track.
Hopefully get a good qualy position and some good face points.

LAMH DEARG EIRIN

GPGSL Alpha Motorsports, S13 Race Driver #8 S14 Race Driver #2, S15 Race Driver #2
mortal Schreef:
-------------------------------------------------------
> That probably wouldn't count either. ;-)

What did you say? ;)

Road America; sweet memories. If I recall correctly, I had an epic fight with Mr. Maverick at the end for the win.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

Like the power rankings - great work!

X (@ed24f1)
Road America, very good track tbh. Let's see where we improve from there in both quali and race.
I'm simracing at Road America this week-end. I'll come back with some data for the team.

Turbo Lover schrieb:
-------------------------------------------------------
> mortal Schreef:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > That probably wouldn't count either. ;-)
>
>
> What did you say? ;)
>
>
> Road America; sweet memories. If I recall
> correctly, I had an epic fight with Mr. Maverick
> at the end for the win.

Which one are you referring to? But I think you're referring to S7 and in this case it was J.W. (in the AMR) and not me.

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
Sweet memories for me as well, my first and only win last season!

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
Bacon eggs and beer!!

PC:

Laptop:

Twitter: MisterShine13
Those power rankings don't look pleasant at the moment, but its still early days.

GPGSL - Christel VXR team Boss S6-S8, S12 Onwards

lets hope for a better at Road America! =)
I'm just passing by to see if there is something new under the sun... and I don't see anything new. I only know that it is very hot here in Belgium... and with you guys !? hot

GPGSL-3: VTR Driver, S4~S11 (2nd, 1st, 2nd, 2nd, 3th, 4th, 3th, 2nd)(Constructorstitel S7 & S9)
GPGSL-4: ONE Racing Driver, S8~S11 // TYRANT Racing Driver, S12:1st, S13:13th, S14:1st, S15:13th //
WREXHAM Motorsports Racing Driver S16: ?
My girl says I'm hot. And she's hot too.

And she's hot too.
We'll be needing pics to decide on that.

Pic's or she's not!

My Grand Prix 4 Files

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy