GPGSL S9 R17 - British GP - Silverstone - Beware of exploding TNRs! [RACE ON-LINE!!!! P62 & 63!!!!][Deadline sending cars & helmets for S10: 1st of March 2015]

Posted by GPGSL 
Two cars in the top ten for quali is very encouraging!

Practise was a very mixed bag but not too bad :)

Great job by the guys, I would like not to comment about my test session ;)
A waste of boost

I've done a test and I can see what Greg is talking about, lots of cars spinning off. I tried altering the AI errors to 10 and got a much better result. There were mistakes but on a level that we are used to. So, I suggest we use this setting and edit the perf file to create the correct starting grid. I would be willing to run the race if Greg has problems making the correct changes.

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
Stoopid Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I've done a test and I can see what Greg is
> talking about, lots of cars spinning off. I tried
> altering the AI errors to 10 and got a much better
> result. There were mistakes but on a level that we
> are used to. So, I suggest we use this setting and
> edit the perf file to create the correct starting
> grid. I would be willing to run the race if Greg
> has problems making the correct changes.

Sweet. Can I change the AI error value in TSM? Or does it require another program to change it? Also, where can I find the grid editor program so I can download it? And if I do end up having trouble getting the settings correct, I'll be sure to inform everyone about it.

You can yes, or change it with notepad in the file ...Grand Prix4\Tracks\GPGSL\Brno\One-Stop.tmd

Custom Grid Tool can be found here: http://www.mediafire.com/download/frb63geinbgv1pg/CustomGridTool_1.1.rar

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
I've made the changes, and I have managed to get the correct grid for the race. I hope to run the race soon so I can get the coverage put together.

Thankyou Greg, your effort to help keep this series running is highly appreciated :)

Jenson drives it like he owns it; Lewis drives it like he stole it
Race has been run, and we have a winner. Plenty of battles took place, especially in the closing laps for the podium spots, and all up there were 4 retirements, one of those due to a failure. All will be revealed in the coverage, which I hope everyone will enjoy reading through.

Good to hear it was resolved
While Greg deserves massive credit, we should always acknowledge Stu, John, Jake, Ruben, and all the guys who give up hours for the sake of this series. That's what makes us such an awesome community.

I wish we could convert the mod to rFactor to race online someday. Might have a go at it in the summer, if I get the permission ;)

Stats: 139 Starts / 7 Wins / 9 Poles / 5 Fastest laps
That would be great :)

Good stuff, hope I capatalise on a great qualy.

Carlitox Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> While Greg deserves massive credit, we should
> always acknowledge Stu, John, Jake, Ruben, and all
> the guys who give up hours for the sake of this
> series. That's what makes us such an awesome
> community.
>
> I wish we could convert the mod to rFactor to race
> online someday. Might have a go at it in the
> summer, if I get the permission ;)

Haha, GPGSL mod for rFactor? Oui, sil vous plais! :) (Is my French OK? ;) )

GPGSL -
GPGSL-3 - Pizza Party Racing manager and driver
Nations Cup - Team Scotland manager
Close enough. S'il vous plaît would be the real deal. But why don't you just make it like all French speakers and write 's.v.p'? So much easier! ;)

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
:D
Landessprachen incoming ;-)
GPGSL Rd 14 Czech GP – Race Day

Part 1

Hello and welcome back to Brno. The delays have all been cleared up, and we are now ready to go racing. All of the championship contenders are near each other, which can mean only one thing; we are set for a very good race. So let’s head down to the starting grid as the RD prepares himself to get the race underway.

Weather Report

Here we go. The cars have all returned from their warmup, and we are now set for the start. Gilson starts from pole, with Van Renselaar next to him on the front, while behind them we have the MPRs of Greenhalgh and Jalving on the second row. When the 5 lights go out, the race will be on.

The race is go!

Greenhalgh challenges Gilson into the first corner, while further back Jalving has lost a position to Kederer. Even further back, the timing shows that a few positions have been made or lost.

Greenhalgh looks to taken the lead through the first corners.

However, Gilson has the speed to maintain the lead, leaving Greenhalgh in second and now in the clutches of Van Renselaar who looks for a chance to get by the MPR.

Which he does into the corner.

Now Kederer has managed to get by Greenhalgh.

Even Jalving has lost a few more positions.

Elleker has lost a few positions as well, and now finds himself behind the Snake of Hayes.

Gilson’s lead is out to 0.5s over Van Renselaar.

Jalving looks to be closing in on both Warrington and Mathew.

Greidanus has managed to get by the Demon to now sit in 8th.

Further up the road, Kederer is now challenging Van Renselaar for 2nd.

He makes his move, and succeeds in getting by the One.

As a result, it allows Greenhalgh to close in closer onto the back of Van Renselaar’s One.

There’s not much separating the top 4.

Jalving is starting to apply the pressure onto Warrington in the battle for 6th.

He gets a better run down the main straight, and has a look up the side of the VSM into the first corner.

And succeeds in getting by, demoting Warrington back to 7th.

Back to the front, we can see Van Renselaar making a move on Kederer for 2nd.

The move worked out for the One driver, and he now sits in front of Kederer. Meanwhile, the timing shows how the current top 10 have moved since the start.

Let’s take a look at the current standings.

Gilson takes the fastest lap.

Kederer and Van Renselaar are at it again.

This time around, the battle is won by Kederer.

Whatever has happened to Allington, it seems the cameras had missed it.

As we go onboard with Scala, we can see Maverick making a passing move.

Rodriguez would be feeling slightly unhappy that he isn’t able to match Van Renselaar’s pace.

Pedersen looks to be giving Nell a hurry up as he is now close enough to apply pressure on the Demon.

The MAC driver gets a better run down the straight, and goes up the inside of Nell to move up into 9th.

Up the road, Greidanus is putting pressure on Warrington.

Mathew is off the road. Let’s check out the replay to see what happened to him.

From what the replay shows, Mathew had a slight lockup heading into the corner.

As a result, he runs off the road, and has to go through the sand to attempt a rejoin.

Cartwright in the second SCR looks to be making a move on Schieder.

And succeeds in making the move stick.

Mathew has managed to get going again, but he’ll be kicking himself for making the error while in a strong position.

Gilson has a decent gap between himself and Kederer.

As a result of Mathew’s off, Jalving is now back up to 5th.

There is a train of cars starting to form behind Pedersen.

Maverick is right on the back of Schieder’s MAC.

It seems Scala has managed to get a good entry onto the main straight, and now has the AMR in his sights.

He goes up the inside of Maverick.

And manages to make the move stick.

Nell has managed to get by Moinet for 9th.

And he has also managed to get by Greidanus for 8th.

It’s now time for our first break. We hope to be back as soon as possible.

Race Director: Ernie B. Ecclescake

GPGTV Youtube Channel
Good start for Shadow... This is gonna be a nail-biting day at work!

Pfff, not the best start for MPR! Me dropping back, finally back in 5th now.. Dont think we have the racepace to get Gilson! But lets push now..

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy