GPGSL S9 R17 - British GP - Silverstone - Beware of exploding TNRs! [RACE ON-LINE!!!! P62 & 63!!!!][Deadline sending cars & helmets for S10: 1st of March 2015]

Posted by GPGSL 
Nice coverage, can't say the same for my result though. :-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
That didn't go well.
10th without boost... not bad after all the sausages and sauerkraut !! ;-)

GPGSL-3: VTR Driver, S4~S11 (2nd, 1st, 2nd, 2nd, 3th, 4th, 3th, 2nd)(Constructorstitel S7 & S9)
GPGSL-4: ONE Racing Driver, S8~S11 // TYRANT Racing Driver, S12:1st, S13:13th, S14:1st, S15:13th //
WREXHAM Motorsports Racing Driver S16: ?
Average result, but it is a good experience to the next season

A good performance from the SCR test drivers. Now to see if Ross and I can improve on that result in qualifying.

Joseph Gilson :: Southern Cross Racing :: Race Driver
GPGSL S9 R15 German Grand Prix - Hockenheim

Test Session Official Results

Qualifying

After the exciting test session yesterday, Hockenheim today, plays host to the qualifying session for tomorrow's German Grand Prix.
The sound of engines signal the start of the session and the pitlane is declared open.

Championship contender Charrel Jalving is the first to leave the pitlane in the MPR.

Jalving takes an early lead.

Eric Moinet is nearly 2 tenths down in the JHR.

Cartwright is less than a tenth down in 2nd.

Horváth is 3rd but only just faster than Moinet.

Demon's Nell is 3rd so far.

Pedersen will be disappointed with last so far in MAC.

Team mate Schieder takes 3rd from Nell.

Rodríguez is 5th in the One.

Allington takes 6th in the Demon only 4 thousandths off Rodríguez time.

There was over a tenth and a half between Schieder and Nell and Warrington slots into it into 4th position.

Soon to be team owner and last runner in the first group of drivers, Ruben Greidanus sets a banker lap with 8th place.

AMR's Maverick is first out in the second group.

At the first sector he is faster than Jalving.

So is Gilson in the SCR.

Greenhalgh is lagging behind though.

At the second sector Maverick is still slightly ahead.

As is Gilson.

Greenhalgh has slipped further behind.

Maverick snatches pole position.

Gilson takes 3rd only 1 thousandth of a second slower than Jalving.

Greenhalgh is down in 7th.

Legge in his first outing for Snake takes 8th with the same time as Greenhalgh.

McCarthy is nearly a seond adrift in last place.

Van Renselaar just makes it into the top ten, just in front of his team mate Rodríguez.

Elleker puts his AMR into 4th position.

Scala takes 10th.

Winner of the last round, Kederer sets 7th fastest time so far.

Kittleson also making his debut with Snake takes 12th.

Someone has to be last and this time it has to be Karjalainen.

Moinet is first out in the first group and climbs seven places to 12th.

Both Warrington and Allington fail to improve, but Nell moves up 5 to 9th.

Rodríguez stays in 16th and Jalving shaves two hundreths off his time but it isn't enough to take pole.

Schieder remains 6th and Horváth climbs seven to 12th.

Greidanus sets an unbelievable lap to snatch pole, jumping up from 19th place.

Pedersen improves his time but not his position.

Cartwright is last to run in the first group and fails to improve on his 6th place.

Legge is out first and he too fails to better is time and stays in 12th.

AMR team mates Legge and Maverick, along with SCR's Gilson suffer slower second runs, but McCarthy moves up three to 18th.

Karjalainen is rooted to the bottom on the pile desite a better laptime.

Reigning Champion and title contender Greenhalgh fails to improve on his 11th grid position.

Kederer moves up one place to 7th.

Kittleson is over a tenth slower than his first run, but van Renselaar moves up to 10th from 17th.

Scala disappoints his Italian fans by staying in a lowly 15th place on the grid.

Two Shadows in the top 7, two SCR's in the top 6, two Astons in the top 5 with Jalving the only MPR amongst them all. Greenhalgh down in12th, we are set for a cracker in tomorrow's race.

Race Director: Ernie B. Ecclescake

GPGTV Youtube Channel

Official Qualifying Results

Of course Ruben couldn't even let me have the joy of a pole, at least, at what is closest to my home GP. Thanks buddy ;) It fits into this season that in the last moment, somebody snatches it away again. But realistically, I am quite surprised that we could get 2nd and 5th without boost. My only realistic chance will be at the start, I guess. After that it might get hard to stay on Ruben's tail. On the other hand, there are Gilson, Jalving and Jack in my back mirror. Those are all drivers who are ahead of me in the championship and I expect to rather fight them behind me instead of attacking Ruben for the lead, if it doesn't work out right at the start. We'll see, it's going to be a very interesting race for sure.

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
Indifferent results again

Retro Liveries on the SMD-ZG02![www.grandprixgames.org]
Retro Renders 2.0 on the SMD-ZG02LN![www.grandprixgames.org]
Well deserved pole for Greidanus! The speed was good today, bit we focussed on the right set-up for the race.. Will be an exiting race with Gilson behind me and Greenhalgh in P12! All or nothing..

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
Not what was needed, but there are some good chances to overtake here, so hopefully with the right strategy I can push up the field.

X (@ed24f1)
Interesting grid for the race here. Hoping for a good start and at least hold 4th place.

Joseph Gilson :: Southern Cross Racing :: Race Driver
Pretty happy with fifth, hope to move up a few positions in the race though

Awful, no pace, no straight-line speed. Gonna be a long race, unless the engine magically boosts itself. Points is still target, at least one will do. I want that top 10 in the WDC!

Stats: 139 Starts / 7 Wins / 9 Poles / 5 Fastest laps
Will take 9th with the hope of some more awesome race pace and maneuvering

Setting the same time as Ed's not bad, is it? I'll take that!

GPGSL: S6 - TafuroGP Tester (14th) /// S7 - ART Tester (6th) /// S8 - Demon Driver (13th) /// S9 - Demon/Snake Driver (13th) /// S10 - Snake Driver (???) ///]
"My ambition is handicapped by laziness" - Charles Bukowski
Activity Check Results

I was checking your activity
Where your names are in a list
I was thinking you all might be here
But something got me pissed

I got right to the bottom
I thought everyone was clear
But at the death it appeared to me
That two people were not here

Yeah, two absentees this week.

Maximilian Schieder (MAC Racing) - Last active: October 22, 2014 (2nd warning)
Jack Hunsley (JHR Developments) - Last active: November 02, 2014 (1st warning)

November 30th for the next check. Or "November Thirty" if you're the guy who narrates film trailers. And if you are that guy, screw you...

God freaking dammit. Absolutely f**king fuming with myself.

Apologies to Eric, Gareth and Gio. Feel free to remind me of this if I ever moan at any of you being inactive.

On the weekend itself free practise went just as expected but quali was much more promising. Hoping for a solid result to make up for my f**k up

Interested in managing an F1 team? Sign up for the Grandprixgames F1 Manager game here

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy