GPGSL S9 R17 - British GP - Silverstone - Beware of exploding TNRs! [RACE ON-LINE!!!! P62 & 63!!!!][Deadline sending cars & helmets for S10: 1st of March 2015]

Posted by GPGSL 
Mullet345 escribió:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hoping for some luck to go my way in the free
> practice. Who knows, I might get closer to the
> leader and really turn the heat up in the tester's
> championship. ;)

He... He... HE PUT A SMILEY AT THE END OF THE SENTENCE! It is the first time I see that! ;)

It's a joke ;-)

And also no question mark. ;-)

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Zzzzzzzzzzz...

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
kedy89 Scritto:
> Home race time :D
>
> Good thing we could bribe the local authorities
> with food and alcohol by our sponsors to rebuild
> the old track layout, the new one is crap ;)

You know, I actually went to Google and checked if that was real ;) wish it was..

My GPGSL Career
Very excited to get back into action - I think what we all need is some on-track rather than off-track skirmishes :-)
Rod_vs Schreef:
> Zzzzzzzzzzz...

The updated test drivers mod where Jason/Glen is history will be tonight online, please be patient. ;-)

My Grand Prix 4 Files

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
Season 9 Test Drivers CSM Mod Latest > GPGSL-S9-2013 Test Drivers HR V15

Turbo Lover Wrote:
> Rod_vs Schreef:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Zzzzzzzzzzz...
>
>
> The updated test drivers mod where Jason/Glen is
> history will be tonight online, please be patient.
> ;-)

Hahahahahahaha... that's not the reason. O put "zzzzz" because I really need to sleep... from now until January, I'm working on two jobs!!!

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
What a wasted German Sausage special opportunity guys! Why did nobody suggest having a photo where Gled held up a sausage with a fork, and Jason with his mouth open! (borderline risky though hahahaha)

Jenson drives it like he owns it; Lewis drives it like he stole it
let's have a party at Hockenheim !!

GPGSL-3: VTR Driver, S4~S11 (2nd, 1st, 2nd, 2nd, 3th, 4th, 3th, 2nd)(Constructorstitel S7 & S9)
GPGSL-4: ONE Racing Driver, S8~S11 // TYRANT Racing Driver, S12:1st, S13:13th, S14:1st, S15:13th //
WREXHAM Motorsports Racing Driver S16: ?
I got a big sausage now.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

GPGSL Grid Lineup for the race

hahahaha ;)

Well, please, just send the girls over to my trailer, you guys can consider it a late birthday present for me! ;)
A PM has been sent to GPGSL on the latest drama involving me. They can read it, decide what they want to do, and get back to me. GPGSL is a bit of escapism for us all, and the swift hand of an iron fist that rules GPGSL has spoken to me before any defence was allowed. GPGSL make the rules, and that is more than fine with me.

The facts of the drama have been aired publicly, and privately now. So, whatever GPGSL want to decide is fine with me. I will ALWAYS maintain my innocence, apart from one minor case of setting up the username of JasonS26. The rest of the story from me, has been aired publicly.
End of story from me on this one. Whether i am back, banished, suspended or what, i don't know..... Time will tell.
I certainly hope to remain as a team owner, but... we shall see what the powers that be decide.

Now, lets not all comment on this post of mine, lets all move on with the racing. Let it be what it will be....

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
Glen, I'll say that you've had ample time to defend yourself. Setting up a ghost account is not a minor case, as you put it.
At this point in time, no one here knows whether or not Jason actually exists, and everyone is supposed to sit back and just take your word for it. What I don't understand in all this is why your good friend Jason hasn't come forward to exonerate you. Extraordinary. His failure to do so leaves you in not a very good position with everyone in the series.
Meanwhile, in GPGSL land, Hockenheim is on the way. :-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Hopefully all this mess gets left behind and we can focus back on the actual racing now. Excited to see what we can do here in Germany
Hockenheim is on the way I assure you. I am currently trying to get the best settings for my shiny new graphics card :)

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
Look forward to seeing the results.

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
Wiki needs updating a bit mwah-ha-ha-harrrr

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy