GPGSL S9 R17 - British GP - Silverstone - Beware of exploding TNRs! [RACE ON-LINE!!!! P62 & 63!!!!][Deadline sending cars & helmets for S10: 1st of March 2015]

Posted by GPGSL 
I'm not fussed which one of the MPR drivers win it, as long as we win the team's title.

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
Well....
2 hours ago i was sent a PM suggesting that I, as team owner of Demon Racing was operating with a second account, under Jason Mathew's name.

I can assure all, i do NOT have time to live a 2nd life for anyone, let alone pretend to be someone else. Jason is a live, living neighbour of mine, living about 150 feet from my house.
The only direct link he and i have is he shares part of my son's name, which people may have jumped to conclusions on, without doing any consultation with me.
The fact that Jason regularly uses my laptop and therefore same IP address may be throwing people the wrong way.

Not sure who has actually decided on these decisions/verdicts, but.... they have spoken, i don't care personally because it doesn't effect me at all! It only hurts Snake for the short term, and Jason!

So, Jason appears to be out of GPGSL, Snake lose another driver, and I move on and continue to do what I have always done in GPGSL - be active and a real, live "one and only" person. And now if you excuse me, I am wandering up the street to inform Jason he is out....

Have a nice day all, 34celsius here, time for a beer (B)

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
Looking forward to Hockenheim, need to bounce back after a terrible last race.
Apparently i dont exist.
I am shep34 apparently.
YES i am in the same room as him right now using his PC.
NO i am not living inside the same body as him!

But apparently i do according to GPGSL and i am being booted out.

No questions asked by the powers that be. So no chance to defend,
So i guess this is goodbye. Been fun while it lasted.
Why walk to his house when you can call him? I'm sure he's on speed-dial or something...;-)

GPGSL: S6 - TafuroGP Tester (14th) /// S7 - ART Tester (6th) /// S8 - Demon Driver (13th) /// S9 - Demon/Snake Driver (13th) /// S10 - Snake Driver (???) ///]
"My ambition is handicapped by laziness" - Charles Bukowski

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 11/08/2014 12:32AM by Incident 2k9.
Incident 2k9 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Why walk to his house when you can call him? I'm
> sure he's on speed-dial or something...;-)

Coz it is a Saturday morning, beautiful day, sun shining, and i can see him mowing his damn lawn! Something which i am about to do as well.....

I'm done with this mess anyway, the evidence is quite compelling once you look at it.

Regardless, it is with a heavy heart that I leave Demon Racing. I'd like to thank you Glen for my time with your team, but recent happens have rendered my "position" in the team untenable. Matt and Seb, I'll see you on the track.

The grass is greener on the other lawn, no?

GPGSL: S6 - TafuroGP Tester (14th) /// S7 - ART Tester (6th) /// S8 - Demon Driver (13th) /// S9 - Demon/Snake Driver (13th) /// S10 - Snake Driver (???) ///]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/08/2014 12:52AM by Incident 2k9.
Jake, please ... there's no need to drag this on a personal level, too. Things are messy enough as they are.

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
Sorry, John.

WTF is going on??!!!!

The only "mess" is that GPGSL have declared a real person "dead"!!!! LOL!

Back here, after serious health problems! =/

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
I have no idea what's going on anymore

JackHammer Wrote:
> I have no idea what's going on anymore

^ This. Someone explain what the hell is going on because it feels like only half the story is being broadcast.

Diax F1 Wrote:
> JackHammer Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I have no idea what's going on anymore
>
> ^ This. Someone explain what the hell is going on
> because it feels like only half the story is being
> broadcast.

The story is :
I am being accused of running a ghost ID as Jason Mathew.
Not the case. Never has been. Never will be. Jason is a real human being, that is a friend of mine, that lives a few doors up from me and uses my computer as the primary source of his activity.

This morning i had a PM from an anonymously authored PM , from the GPGSL "Board of Directors" stating that I needed to come clean and that it was discussed MY TEAM should be thrown out as a result of this JasonS26.

WHat a load of BULLSHIT!
Not one single person has questioned me on this, and then BANG - threats of termination, suspension. WHOEVER sent that PM ought to front up and declare who else was in on the discussion, because no one bothered to ask me, or Jason!!!

If we are going to do inspector work on ghost drivers, we are ALL under suspicion then! Every single person!
All i want is an apology, and someone with a set of plums to put themselves up for discussion, as to why i was even sent this PM this morning with this "ultimatum"!!!! It is simply outrageous.....

There is NO real proof that Jason 26 exists. Given the inescapable fact that Glen has a son named Jason Mathew, born on the 26th, the coincidence is albeit too good to be true. Jason can easily prove his existence by posting his birth certificate to the GPGSL. Or a copy of his drivers licence or a passport. Otherwise the boards decision will stand. Personally, I would like to see some actual proof, and I'm sure the others here would like to see it as well. Right now the situation is you have chosen an easy out. You give us nothing. I rest my case. Give us proof and the GPGSL will be only too happy to make a public retraction. Talk of mowing lawns, sunshine and beers doesn't cut it Glen.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Who sent the message is not of interest since it was accepted by every member of the Government Body after several indications were brought up that some of us considers more and others considered less bullet-proof. So here, I have the balls to discuss this with you, but please let's do this in PM from now on to keep the thread from becoming a personal battlefield.

/edit: Nevermind, Mal was quicker, so I'll stay out of this.

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/08/2014 02:01AM by JohnMaverick.
I don't get what is going on, but is the decision to remove Jason Mathew from the GPGSL going to affect the current perfs for the upcoming race?

Please guys, it's a game, nor is it to take it so seriously. Glen know the rules and I trust that he's telling the truth, isn't enough? I don't see the point of using a double account when with a single one is manager of a team, and I think that isn't small job, besides being a driver of his team, participating in the GPGNC, among other things, isn't enough? Practically all the evidence is against Glen, but I don't see the point to this.

I don't want to cause trouble, I just want to expose my point of view.

Wow....

So will this be an automatic DEMAND for all future drivers in GPGSL - photo id, birth certificate, passport???!!! LOL

I am not here to defend Jason - that he can do himself if he chooses to. I don't even need to defend myself, as their is nothing to defend! GPGSL have simply killed off a driver on an assumption 'he is me"!! Ridiculous....
But i can tell you right now, coincidence or whatever assumptions a guilty verdict has been decided on, it is wrong. I don't care what happens to Jason, as i only give a rats about me!
Check the Melbourne phone books! Plenty of surnames starting with S, one i know of whose birthday just happens to be second of June..... work that out! And his first name just happens to be Jason. JasonS26 chose his username, not me!
Maybe i should have NOT allowed my wife to give birth on the 26th, just in case this came about......see, it's F'ing stupid!

Perhaps a full sweep of all members of the GPGSL is needed, with full ID checks done, to weed out any fakes - particularly those of us who have neighbours involved.....

I know i am clean, always have been, always will be.
But if i am to be hung on the PRESUMPTION of doing wrong, whatever..... there are far more important things in life to worry about than crap like this BULLSHIT.
Seems innocent until proven guilty, beyond a shadow of a doubt, is not on offer around here.

What an embarrasing scenario this has been to those running GPGSL. Shame on you all....

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/08/2014 03:55AM by shep34.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy