Udpated the lineups, driver order is based on the final standings of the 2006 season.

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018
Sorry for the lack of updates for my side in the past two days from me. At the moment I'm up in the Lake District and quite foolishly assumed I'd be able to get some wifi/phone signal ;)

I can say we've easily had enough applicants to fill the GP2 Series as well but as I can only get on the internet on my phone I haven't had chance to check who applied before who, etc. and therefore haven't had a chance to see who made the cut.

As soon as I get home on Monday I'll be able to sort out who's in and who isn't so apologies for the delay for now :)

Interested in managing an F1 team? Sign up for the Grandprixgames F1 Manager game here

Finally back home with internet now so I've been able to get a chance to see who will fill the final three slots and that honour goes to KimiHeikki, gareth and Tariknesiric.

KimiHeikki will take charge of iSport, gareth of his beloved Arden and Tariknesciric of BCN.

Also thank you to everyone who has already got their bids in and also to Silverman who pointed out that the price for Takuma Sato is incorrect which led me to realise Sato doesn't qualify for GP2 anyway so avoid bidding for him ;)

I'll pm the new managers tonight to get their bids in so we can continue getting closer to starting this thing off (Y)
Trident Racing

Trident Racing are announcing the drivers will, the drivers will be on Trident Racing are Nelson Piquet Jr. and Lucas Filippi which they will drive in our team for 2007 season.
ohhhh hoping i get an answer about my offers on drivers soon 2 ;)
Bandon23 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Trident Racing
>
> Trident Racing are announcing the drivers will,
> the drivers will be on Trident Racing are Nelson
> Piquet Jr. and Lucas Filippi which they will drive
> in our team for 2007 season.

I'm afraid you actually have to submit a bid to the F1 manager account, you can't just choose your drivers as there are another ten managers here ;)

Interested in managing an F1 team? Sign up for the Grandprixgames F1 Manager game here

Twigster151 Wrote:
> Bandon23 Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Trident Racing
> >
> > Trident Racing are announcing the drivers will,
> > the drivers will be on Trident Racing are
> Nelson
> > Piquet Jr. and Lucas Filippi which they will
> drive
> > in our team for 2007 season.
>
> I'm afraid you actually have to submit a bid to
> the F1 manager account, you can't just choose your
> drivers as there are another ten managers here ;)

ahhh, i thought he had done that already =P
Pedersen Wrote:
> Twigster151 Wrote:
> -----
> >
> > I'm afraid you actually have to submit a bid to
> > the F1 manager account, you can't just choose
> your
> > drivers as there are another ten managers here
> ;)
>
> ahhh, i thought he had done that already =P

Afraid not ;-)

You will all only find out who you have and haven't signed once I've received bids from all managers (Y)

Yo, mind updating the first post with current GP2 managers and engine/brake suppliers? :)

GPGSL -
GPGSL-3 - Pizza Party Racing manager and driver
Nations Cup - Team Scotland manager
Twigster151 schrieb:
> Bandon23 Wrote:
> -----
> > Trident Racing
> >
> > Trident Racing are announcing the drivers will,
> > the drivers will be on Trident Racing are
> Nelson
> > Piquet Jr. and Lucas Filippi which they will
> drive
> > in our team for 2007 season.
>
> I'm afraid you actually have to submit a bid to
> the F1 manager account, you can't just choose your
> drivers as there are another ten managers here ;)

Lol!

Might be useful to read the rules ;)

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018
Isport is happy to announce that they signed an contract with Ferrari as Engine supplier and Hitco for this GP2 Season 2007.
Sorry about that, how do i submit a bid and i got 25,000,000 budget, so umm should i use 16,000,000 budget?

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 06/30/2014 07:56PM by Bandon23.
Bandon23 Wrote:
> Sorry about that, how do i submit a bid and i got
> 25,000,000 budget, so umm should i use 16,000,000
> budget?

Drivers Market

- Each team is required to have two drivers both as a minimum and as a maximum.

- Drivers will be ready at random times throughout the season for contract negotiations.

- Once a driver becomes available for contract negotiations send a pm to the F1_Manager account with your offer and for which driver you wish to sign.

- Drivers will begin to accept offers two races after they first become open for contract negotiations. If a driver has no offer by this point they will remain available for contract talks and will accept contracts on a race by race basis.

- Both F1 teams and GP2 teams may bid on drivers in GP2 and F1 however, regardless of how much money is involved, drivers will always prioritize an F1 seat over a GP2 seat.

- Sister teams and loaning of drivers between the series are strictly not allowed.

- GP2 teams may only sign drivers on 1 year contracts. Should no F1 teams wish to sign your drivers for the following season, you will be given an opportunity to resign your drivers before they are re-added to the marketplace.

I wouldn't use too much of your budget though, whilst you may not get your first choice drivers every driver on that list has the exact same perfs. Plus there's 52 to choose from :)

Trident Racing

With our bids have been confirmed, Giorgio Pantano and Adam Carroll were the drivers at our team.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 06/30/2014 10:43PM by Bandon23.
so have all managers made bids?? =) *havent heard anything on my bids*
Bandon23 Wrote:
> Trident Racing
>
> With our bids have been confirmed, Giorgio Pantano
> and Adam Carroll were the drivers at our team.

Not yet they aren't.

As said before, you will only find out who you have and haven't bought once every manager has submitted their bids.

Only then will an official announcement from the F1 Manager account tell you who has been bought by who.

Twigster151 Wrote:
> Bandon23 Wrote:
> -----
> > Trident Racing
> >
> > With our bids have been confirmed, Giorgio
> Pantano
> > and Adam Carroll were the drivers at our team.
>
> Not yet they aren't.
>
> As said before, you will only find out who you
> have and haven't bought once every manager has
> submitted their bids.
>
> Only then will an official announcement from the
> F1 Manager account tell you who has been bought by
> who.

hahaha ;) go mr "ecclestone"! ;)
Ok, I'll get it, we've putted bids on F1_Manager's account so i'll wait to see for official annoucement.
May I ask who hasn't submitted bids yet? :D
xSilvermanx Wrote:
> May I ask who hasn't submitted bids yet? :D

Waiting on Arden and BCN at the moment.

I'll give them until the end of the day as it's not vitally important who gets who as every driver has the same perf anyway. Plus I need to get on and start collecting/converting/painting helmets :)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy