GPGSL S9 R13 - Austrian GP - A-1 Ring [Race online p205!]

Posted by GPGSL 
No, only drivers who cannot steer are the reason for accidents.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
I used the track this morning and noticed that Ai cars don't follow the pitlane chicane correctly (too much speed?)

My GPGSL Career
Re the coverage, it's easier to say to keep it short than it actually is to do so imo. You try to cover all the action on track to avoid the "What happened to ..." kind of questions, and while sorting out the pictures, they add up without you really noticing it. Greg did a great job with the coverage, however I agree that, if real life allows it, a session should be posted within a day.

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018
Turbo Lover Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> No, only drivers who cannot steer are the reason
> for accidents.

Stats: 139 Starts / 7 Wins / 9 Poles / 5 Fastest laps
If I want to run a one-off helmet for one of the upcoming races, how far in advance do I need to send it in?

X (@ed24f1)
Owen Edwards @oensan 16 hrs
Might try driving blindfolded. Maybe that'll help to improve things.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Unless I'm very much mistaken... I am very much mistaken!
If I want to run a one-off helmet for one of the upcoming races, how far in advance do I need to send it in?

Changes to the mod are one round in advance. :-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Can we have a clarification on if the next round is going ahead as usual?

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
oensan Wrote:
> Owen Edwards @oensan 16 hrs
> Might try driving blindfolded. Maybe that'll help
> to improve things.

If you crash out next race we'll know why ;)

Next round is Dijon.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
mortal Wrote:
> Next round is Dijon.

So back to Dijon? What do we do about boost requests?

mortal escribió:
> Next round is Dijon.

(Y) :-)

Boost requests? Wait for the window.

I think this will be a mess for the boosts.. Will there be another boost window for Dijon? And what about the boosts requested for the US GP?

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
I was unaware we already had a boost window open for Road America, so it looks like the US GP is on.

So good luck with updating the mods whoever is doing it, I have enough of this mess. I won't fix Dijon either.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Nice to see so much unity, guys, well done.

Why does it matter so much when we have Dijon and when we have Road America? The disclaimer "The GPGSL reserves the right to change venues for S9" is there. The Road America boost window is open, that's an end of it. We'll worry about Dijon later; it's insignificant where we have it in the calendar.

I don't care if this sounds blunt, but there's a big deal being made over something that's not a big deal in the slightest. Mountains out of molehills, if you will.

Go and book your plane tickets to Wisconsin ;)

GPGSL: S6 - TafuroGP Tester (14th) /// S7 - ART Tester (6th) /// S8 - Demon Driver (13th) /// S9 - Demon/Snake Driver (13th) /// S10 - Snake Driver (???) ///]
"My ambition is handicapped by laziness" - Charles Bukowski
Incident 2k9 schrieb:
> Nice to see so much unity, guys, well done.
>
> Why does it matter so much when we have Dijon and
> when we have Road America? The disclaimer "The
> GPGSL reserves the right to change venues for S9"
> is there. The Road America boost window is open,
> that's an end of it. We'll worry about Dijon
> later; it's insignificant where we have it in the
> calendar.
>
> I don't care if this sounds blunt, but there's a
> big deal being made over something that's not a
> big deal in the slightest. Mountains out of
> molehills, if you will.
>
> Go and book your plane tickets to Wisconsin ;)

Thanks for that logic statement. The boost window for Road America was opened a few days ago already. Withdrawing that again and starting all over again with a new boost window, once more, would cause a far bigger mess. And correct me if I miss something, but where is this huge problem with the mod, Ruben? The RD simply loads Round 8 (Road America) in the mod and everything should be fine?!? And with the next regular change of the mod, the order is changed as well. Problem solved, or not?

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
Re: GPGSL S9 R7 US GP - Road America -
Date: May 01, 2014 05:44PM
Posted by: Stoopid
As no-one had volunteered to fix the Dijon track, I just moved on to the next round as we already had with Montreal. I've worked on enough GPGSL mods to know that this shouldn't cause too much of a problem. It's a shame that my CSM has done a wobbly, because I could have taken over with mod editing.

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
Re: GPGSL S9 R7 US GP - Road America -
Date: May 01, 2014 06:29PM
Posted by: Diax F1
Stoopid Wrote:
> As no-one had volunteered to fix the Dijon track,
> I just moved on to the next round as we already
> had with Montreal. I've worked on enough GPGSL
> mods to know that this shouldn't cause too much of
> a problem. It's a shame that my CSM has done a
> wobbly, because I could have taken over with mod
> editing.

What actually needs fixing for the Dijon track? Just want to see if I can stick my head into it and try not to blow my face off ;)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy