GPGSL S9 R13 - Austrian GP - A-1 Ring [Race online p205!]

Posted by GPGSL 
Someone forgot about a certain rule change, John? ;)

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018
kedy89 schrieb:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Someone forgot about a certain rule change, John?
> ;)

Seems so :) Press statement post will be edited. But the effect stays mostly equal.

Since I'm still working with the higher points for the perfs only, I really forgot that for a moment ;-)

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/27/2014 05:30PM by JohnMaverick.
Congrats to Mr. Scala!
Great win for the VSM, sorry that my test-driver race was that bad...

Very good weekend for the team and also very important.
A shame to not be able to hold onto the win but a 2nd place provides very important points and hopefully can kickstart my season!

X (@ed24f1)
Damn me and my nerves! Lost a couple of very important points. Could've been worse, yes, but can't stop thinking that it could've been better.

Anyway, nice and entertaining race, congrats to Matteo for winning this fixed race and to Greg for yet another awesome coverage.

Stats: 139 Starts / 7 Wins / 9 Poles / 5 Fastest laps
Hell yeah, EPIC win for Matteo and VSM here. Love the result.

Must admit i only watched the last couple of pictures becuase the coverage is to long. Still thanks to the RD for investing this huge amount of time in running and posting the race.

There's only one goal for us now, THE WDC with Matteo !

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."
looks like i finished 8th....points but not what i had expected.....
Well that was a complete disaster and a huge waste of boost for the whole team.

I've been loosing the pace continuously due to heavy vibrations in the wheels and wasn't able to keep the position from my opponents, and Gareth seems to have inherited the black cat I had last season in GP3 league.

I'm afraid we have been too ecstatic after our first win and forgot that we have to still work hard on the car to keep up the pace and have good results.
So, back to the factory and go to work !

GPGSL Round 6 Canadian Grand Prix Montreal Official Results

Fastest Laps

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/27/2014 10:28PM by mortal.
Nice drive by Jake to bring the car home in one piece, after a fair bit of action he was involved in. Obviously not the greatest of debut's for Sebastian, who was showing good pace. Next time out, we promise to give Seb the reliable car he deserves....

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
Whyyy, such a waste of a boost when I actually had some pace, best chance of a points finish all season :(

Hopefully I can actually score some points and at least half keep up with Matteo in the next race.

All things considered, this was a pretty disappointing weekend. Two points is alright, but "alright" isn't good enough sometimes...

Hopefully Seb and I will have the scope to compete properly next time out, wherever the hell it is we're going!

GPGSL: S6 - TafuroGP Tester (14th) /// S7 - ART Tester (6th) /// S8 - Demon Driver (13th) /// S9 - Demon/Snake Driver (13th) /// S10 - Snake Driver (???) ///]
"My ambition is handicapped by laziness" - Charles Bukowski
Round 6 - Canada - Official Results Tables

Round 6 - Canada - Official Standings Tables

Round 6 - Canada - Official Boost Tables

Round 6 - Canada - GPGCL

I'm starting to honestly believe that this issue with TNR, a team with good background and plenty of seasons around here is not normal. They are too consistently in the very back of the grid, and I'm no veteran but I don't think I've ever seen a team in that situation. I'm not saying we should give them extra boosts, heh ;-) it's just curious...

Stats: 139 Starts / 7 Wins / 9 Poles / 5 Fastest laps
While John had a good chance of winning this one I think the overall result is not too bad. I think it's actually the second best team result this season (Y)

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
Good for me (? ;)

Wow!! We knew this race would be difficult, even untill the end of the race I never thought I could finish inside the points! The point finishes in all races remain!

But not happy with the result at all though.. Almost all top drivers caught up in points, Gilson moves away further.. To bad Ed could not claim the win, respect for his 2nd place for sure

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
We are slow...
Very, very slow...
Oh damn. It doesn't look so good for me at the moment. I hope I won't get fired by the boss. :(

First podium: S8 Australian GP - 3rd at Testers sprint race
Another solid result proving that we are a genuine mid field team now.

Retro Liveries on the SMD-ZG02![www.grandprixgames.org]
Retro Renders 2.0 on the SMD-ZG02LN![www.grandprixgames.org]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy