GPGSL S8 Round 14 -Monaco Grand Prix - The RD's Short Straw >> SHOCKING NEWS AT PAGE 204!!! <<

Posted by GPGSL 
Activity Check Results

Lightning doesn't strike twice, concludes new GPGSL study. However, the validity of this study leaves much to be desired.

So yeah, we've got a pair of drivers who haven't emerged this fortnight.

Jo-Anne Hayes (Snake Motorsports) - Last active: May 28, 2013
Marcus de Bruyker (One Racing) - Last active: May 26, 2013

Next check: 25th June. Be there, or be marginally slower in future...hang on, that doesn't roll off the tongue. One sec...

Erm...be there or be "meh"?

Yeah, that. 25th June.

Oops, on notice! Guess I read lots and not true to my gender by talking... All bullshit but worth the dig. I had a good race, sadly no points for my team. Guess the chocolates were a hinderance, but I was sabotaged by Mal. He arrived home with a bag full before the race :) I have seen the error of my ways, and am in weight training and will be ready for the next round. GO SNAKE MOTORSPORTS

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 06/12/2013 03:51AM by Jo-Anne.
Well done Keeley :-)

The qualifying has been run. If you think you might be on pole, you could be, but then again, you might not be. Screens upped tomorrow night AEST. :-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Disappointed with 7th place... this is not the way to close the season. (N)

____
andreigp4 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Disappointed with 7th place... this is not the way
> to close the season. (N)

Another four rounds yet, not closing the season by any stretch.

Good luck to Norbert and Owen for qualy. :)

EDIT: Oh yeah, considering that SDI is currently trying to collate a list of flags for GpxPatch, reckon that could be something to consider for future seasons (i.e. flags on the timing screens)?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/12/2013 01:37PM by Diax F1.
@Diax F1, the flag idea sounds good. Perhaps a custom digital 2010 can be made for gpgsl, and also include the flags for each driver. If that's possible to do, maybe the final races can use digital 2010, and then have it ready in time for next season. Either that, or just stick with the current setup.

Maikel and me will be working on an update of the current tv style to a custom digital 2010 version, stay tuned.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Looking forward to that, will be nice to see Digital 2010!

X (@ed24f1)
Great news! Would be a shame if the flagship of grandprixgames.org wouldn't make use of the possibilities that the new GPxPatch versions give us! I'm looking forward to see the new style in action next season

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
I am having a look at adding digital 2010 and flags to the mods. They will use the F1 style until Ruben and Maikel make the all new GPGSL style.

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
woo hooo i managed to stay active! =P haha.
I started to paint a livery for my team. I'm not sure how it will look at the end but so far it's gonna go into the right direction. :-)

First podium: S8 Australian GP - 3rd at Testers sprint race

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/13/2013 08:10AM by Wurz.
Rod_vs Schreef:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Another victiry for Brazil, zil, zil!!! Yesss!!
> And congratulations for Marc!!!

Thx boss... 6th is not bad, could have been a 2nd place... a one two for One racing, maybe next round... hopefully ;-)

GPGSL-3: VTR Driver, S4~S11 (2nd, 1st, 2nd, 2nd, 3th, 4th, 3th, 2nd)(Constructorstitel S7 & S9)
GPGSL-4: ONE Racing Driver, S8~S11 // TYRANT Racing Driver, S12:1st, S13:13th, S14:1st, S15:13th //
WREXHAM Motorsports Racing Driver S16: ?
GPGSL Series 8 Round 13 Italian Grand Prix Monza Qualifying

The circus has rolled into Monza for round 13, and the qualifying is about to start. As an extra bonus, this session is free of sponsored advertising.

The race director has swept the donut crumbs off the console and pushed the green light button and Ross Cartwright is first out of pit lane.

The benchmark is set by Roscoe.

There's Eddie Greenhalgh on his out lap.

Faster in sector two.

And takes provisional pole.

Next out is Rubinus Griedanus.

Aaaand, Ruben is slower in sector two.

Ruben slots into second and Ross drops to third.

Owen Edwards starts his hotlap.

Slower through sector two.

But good enough for the front row.

Jack Elleker is out and slower in the first sector.

The Crystallized VXR goes into fifth place.

Itsa Luigi, he's a start hisa hotlap.

Aaaand hesa fifth fastest. nota bad.

Carlos Rodriguez puts in a tyre blistering lap and takes pole.

Connor 'can't Steer is slower through sector one.

Into sixth place for the Snakey Motorsport driver.

Here's the current standings as we wait for more drivers to get their act together and do some work, after all, they are being paid gazillions of dollars.

It's Chris Hinz, and he's not pedalling hard enough through sector one.

The Macca's car finishes ninth.

Joe Gilson is out on track for the Donut King's team, and going like the proverbial clappers.

The Donut machine is slower in sectors two and three and slots into sixth.

Matt Scala in his Minestrone Minardi is faster in sector one.

Matt hustles the Minardi into fifth.

Toby Kederer is out on track.

Aaaand finishes in eighth.

Domenic Brunner crosses the line in twelfth place.

Stefan is right on it through sector one.

Aaaand up into sixth place.

Jacko puts in a great run and finishes fourth.

Nobby Horvath finishes in eleventieth place.

We all twiddle our thumbs and get antsy while we wait for more drivers to get to work.

It's Chazza Jalving, and faster in sector one.

But good enough for sixth on the grid.

Jake 'the peg' Legge does a great job and slots into fifth.

John Wellington is slower in sectors two and three.

But he still boots it into seventh.

Zsigmond 'Spaghetti' Somogyi is faster in sector one, and slower in sectors two and three.

Still good enough for sixth.

Michael Pederson pedals furiously and puts himself into fifth place.

Last man out is John Maverick.

Aaaaand into fourteenth place he goes.

That's the end of the GPGTV.org farked up coverage from the Monzarella qualifying. After the race stewards have had a few beers and collated the final results, they'll be sent by pidgeon to the GPGSL headquarters.
GPGTV will be back for more crap coverage of the main event.

Race Director: Ernie B. Ecclescake

GPGTV Youtube Channel
Looks like another solid qualifying result and that's the best way to avoid the likely chaos at Turn 1!

X (@ed24f1)
6th and 7th, looks like this race could be fun for us Demons ^^
John Warrington Chris Warrington ;)

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
GPGSL Round 8 Official Monza Qualifying Result

Congratulations to Carlos Rodriguez on pole.

The track got worse with every driver...again. Really disappointed with 14, of course. Looks like Ed is now starting his dominating row and pulls away. Will be hard to stay at his back from 14th. At least Charrel and Stefan are not that far from me, so I hope I can keep them distanced in the championship, at least.

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy