GPGSL S8 Round 14 -Monaco Grand Prix - The RD's Short Straw >> SHOCKING NEWS AT PAGE 204!!! <<

Posted by GPGSL 
Hey there.

I just got informed about one of the best programs available for recording any game, MSI Afterburner. While the Afterburners' main function is to overwatch / boost the system to run better, it can also record videos, but it has a great feature for everyone who wants to record a game while talking about it: You can simultaneously record the screen, the games' sound and your talking and save it to one .avi-file. This means one would not need to run 2 programs and just can upload the video directly to youtube.
While I didn't use the program as of yet, my brother did. It seems like one is able to record in 1080p 16:9, so even if this is too much of a promise in HQ. Can't tell anything bout this though because I don't know the program.
If the program is working as intended and my GP4 is not making too many problems, I'd like to volunteer as a RD and not for only one race per season. At the moment it looks like I'll have the time necessary for this, atleast I should be able to record those races on weekends. First of all I'd check for the program and GP4 (could need help for this though; GP4 tend not to do want I want it to do) but if everything works as it should then I'd happily take on this job.
Your thoughts on this?
Greetings
Silverman

EDIT: Stupid me, I should link ^^

Maybe I should also mention that I have no idea on how big the files will be xD

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 06/13/2013 11:22PM by xSilvermanx.
How big would a race file be?

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Ferrari2007 Schreef:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I think Charrel needs to keep off the drink this
> weekend if 10th is the best that he can do.
>
> Another very good quali for Jack. More points
> could be in the bag.

I didnt drink, I think thats the problem haha..

Good to see Jack helping the team, he is improving every race! Lets hope he can snatch points away from Ed! :-)

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
mortal schrieb:
> How big would a race file be?

Depends on how long the race is and which quality you set. But generally MSI Afterburner uses a lot less space than FRAPS, for example. While a FRAPS video is up to 20 GB and more, MSI Afterburner should be around a couple hundred MB for a full race in .avi with voice and not full 1080 HD.
The disadvantage of Afterburner is that it can cause lag sometimes, which is not that much of a problem for an AI race, however.

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
Ok, I've got the flags working in Gpxpatch 4.21 and I've changed the F1 logo to a GPGSL one I made this evening. Not sure about the logo myself, may just use the old one, but the rest looks good :)

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
Sweet. That's good to see.

Very cool, lovely work on that Stu.

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
Oh, I like that! :)

GPGSL: S6 - TafuroGP Tester (14th) /// S7 - ART Tester (6th) /// S8 - Demon Driver (13th) /// S9 - Demon/Snake Driver (13th) /// S10 - Snake Driver (???) ///]
"My ambition is handicapped by laziness" - Charles Bukowski
Send me that please Stu.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Come on boys, we want a good result here at Martini's home GP.

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
That looks sweet

Retro Liveries on the SMD-ZG02![www.grandprixgames.org]
Retro Renders 2.0 on the SMD-ZG02LN![www.grandprixgames.org]
Looks good! Maybe try to make the SL part black of the logo? Could be nice maybe ;-)

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
Or red so for the GPGNC the NC-part can be blue. :)

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
I'd really like to get this before I run the race. :-)

Nice pole Carlos ;-)

The new overlay looks great, my starting position doesn't, but we'll see what I can salvage

mortal Wrote:
> I'd really like to get this before I run the race.
> :-)

Sorting it out for you Mal :)

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
this will be a great race. We want to fight for podium
The race will likely be a video, I only have to get the sound sorted in MSI Afterburner. The new flags etc. are working just fine and look great thanks to Stu's nice work.

Hey. Could you run a small 3-laps-race with the unsorted sound? My brother told me bout the sound issue (microphones tend to overdrive) but also that the resulting video was slightly lagging while the game itself was not.
Would be really sad if this happened to you as well.
Greetings
Silverman
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy