GPGSL S8 Round 14 -Monaco Grand Prix - The RD's Short Straw >> SHOCKING NEWS AT PAGE 204!!! <<

Posted by GPGSL 
Awesome, I got to keep my perf. :-o

Yes Dean, you did because you drove both last season and this season. Had you not driven this season at all, you'd have had to start with base perf next season.

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
Why didn't my boost application get added? Have I reached the maximum number of boosts?

JohnMaverick Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Yes Dean, you did because you drove both last
> season and this season. Had you not driven this
> season at all, you'd have had to start with base
> perf next season.

Awesome :)

-still going to finish last- ;)

@Greg:
Your boost was added in the perf file. Stu just must have forgot to write you down in the list. But the actual perf is correct. I'll correct the boost list, however.

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
Oh yeah, could I get an updated mod? Reinstalling GP4 (finally) after changing computers.

Stats: 139 Starts / 7 Wins / 9 Poles / 5 Fastest laps
Great! One Racing, Carlos Rodriguez and Marc De Bruyker with boost... great chance to good result!!

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
Carlitox Schreef:
> [cdn.memegenerator.net]
> 61.jpg

Hahahah!!! Thats ******* awesome! :D

Anyhow, I requested a boost and a pizza but the GPGSL board replied that I was to late and there was no fee pizza.. So we need a good party here in Monza!

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
Does anyone have the CSM S8 track profile? Copy and paste it for me please. I have the Monza track, loaded to TSM, tried editing the S7 profile, I get the Monza loading screen but the track looks like Hungary.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
OK, scratch that, I have Monza loading. How many laps is there supposed to be for the test session?

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
mortal Wrote:
> OK, scratch that, I have Monza loading. How many
> laps is there supposed to be for the test session?

Either 12 or 15, I'm not sure...

GPGSL: S6 - TafuroGP Tester (14th) /// S7 - ART Tester (6th) /// S8 - Demon Driver (13th) /// S9 - Demon/Snake Driver (13th) /// S10 - Snake Driver (???) ///]
"My ambition is handicapped by laziness" - Charles Bukowski
Thanks, looks like it's all good to go then. :-)

mortal Wrote:
> Does anyone have the CSM S8 track profile? Copy
> and paste it for me please. I have the Monza
> track, loaded to TSM, tried editing the S7
> profile, I get the Monza loading screen but the
> track looks like Hungary.

There is a trackpack for the entire S8 somewhere in the depths of certain peoples pm's ;-)

For a list of EVERY download for GP4, look here: [docs.google.com]
The Monza Test Session has been run and won. Tune in to GPG-TV to find out who spilled their bologna and who won the pasta eating contest. ;)

GPGSL Round 13 Monza Test Session

Today's coverage sponsored by Dolmio, makers of spaghetti sauce.

The GPGSL circus has arrived at Monza. Vast quantities of pasta has been consumed by all, and apparently by some just a little too much. Before we get on with the show, a word from our sponsors.

This session sees the return of Dean 'Meow Meow Kitty Kat Kittleson' testing for TNR. Rumours abound that his drive has been sponsored by none other than Kit-Kat, perhaps we can get some update on that little gem from the TNR camp.

Rookie driver Jo-Anne Hayes will be looking to match her last test result at Imola, although being buried in chocolate snacks every night might not help at all.

We now cross to the track as the Race Director has given the green light to the session.

First out of the garage and onto the track is Marcus De Bruyker for One Racing.

Eric Moinet on his first out lap.

Andre Sevastian looking to do well here at Monza

Rookie driver Jo-Anne Hayes, overheard in the team garage saying "I think I ate far too much chocolate last night".

On-board with Jo-Anne 'I love chocolate' Hayes.

Dan Mills aka 'The Millsotron'.

There's Stuart 'Stoopid' Ingers for Christel VXR.

Donut King Mal Stoddard starts his first run.

Here's the standings from the first runs as the drivers come back to the pits for a quick cup of tea and a fag.
Eric Moinet -SCR is currently the pole sitter.

GPGTV will be right back with more coverage from Monza, so don't go away.

Race Director: Ernie B. Ecclescake

GPGTV Youtube Channel

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/10/2013 03:14AM by GPGTV.org/farked.
There has to be a better and faster way to get the links than imageshack. Driving me nuts.

Monza Test Session Part Two

Welcome back to the Monza coverage, all drivers have completed their first runs and we continue the coverage as the cars return to the track.
But first, a word from our sponsors.

Marcus De Bruyker currently running fourth.

Eric Moinet, currently the fastest man at Monza.

On-board with the Kitty Kat Kittleson.

Monil Santilal takes pole on his second run.

Aaaaand more standings for your enjoyment, or commiseration, whatever takes your fancy.

Drivers back to in the pits for another round of catering supplied by 'Monzarella Munchies'.

GPGTV the purveyors of Crap Motorsports Coverage will be back soon with more from Monza.

GPGTV Youtube Channel
Monza Test Session Part Three

After that short break we return to Monza for more on-track excitement. But first....you guessed it, that dreaded word from our sponsors.

John Warrington down in twelfth place, hoping for an improvement.

SMS team owner Maikel De Boer starting another hotlap.

More standings as the cars return to the pits again. Monil Santilal still tops the leaderboard.

Daniel Thomas totally owning the wooden spoon so far.

Joshua Copeman running fourteenth for Team Shadow.

On board with 'Princess' Keeley Grant as she momentarily loses the plot.

The cars return to the pits again, have some more standings. Monil Santilal still holding onto the lead.

Ricardo Van Squirrel in second place has another try at snatching pole from Santilal.

Meanwhile team mate John Warrington struggles with his car down in eighteenth.

Much excitement in the VSM garage as Ricardo takes pole.

Less than five minutes remain for the session, perhaps a few drivers will come out for another crack at a better time.

Nathan McGregor does his final lap as the session draws to a close.

The Monza Test Session is officially over, stay tuned for the final results from the GPGSL.

Finally, more from our sponsors.

GPGTV Youtube Channel
GPGSL Series 8 Round 13 Italian Grand Prix Monza Test Session Official Results

Congratulations to Rodrigo Vilela - ONE Racing fastest time for the session. A brilliant final run by Rodrigo pushing the car to its limit and taking the quickest time as the session ended.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy