GPGSL S8 Round 14 -Monaco Grand Prix - The RD's Short Straw >> SHOCKING NEWS AT PAGE 204!!! <<

Posted by GPGSL 
@Ruben, I saw you had dropped a lot of places, I pushed R thinking the replay would start, but it didn't, and I was not keen to pause it as then I'd have to stop the recording and re-start it again. Then I would have multiple videos that would have to be stitched together and I really don't have the time, or a program that would do it anyway. I suspect you ran off somewhere and the usual happened, stuck on the side while the entire field passed you by. A disappointment I know but that's the luck of the game.
Meanwhile, a bit pissed off that the video set me back 1.5GB+ on my account, I would have thought the Afterburner would have recorded it a lot smaller than 11.6GB.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
GPGSL S8 R13 Italian Grand Prix Monza Official Results

Fastest Lap

Congratulations to Carlos Rodriguez - ONE Racing - Winner Monza GP

Thrilled to see Jake finally have a performance like that! Great stuff! Poor old Zsigimond though, a last place DNF wasn't in the plans....
Can someone tell me what the cause of Zsigimonds DNF was, and when (lap/time of video) it may have occured. The video was stalling BIG time for me when trying to watch, with the first 50 seconds of video taking 5 mins to watch - don't have the time to watch it all that way!!!

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
Looks like a good race, I am reasonably happy with my test session.

Kx
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I didn't expect this! What a special result...that's only my second ever podium after almost three seasons! Definitely want to keep this form going now...

GPGSL: S6 - TafuroGP Tester (14th) /// S7 - ART Tester (6th) /// S8 - Demon Driver (13th) /// S9 - Demon/Snake Driver (13th) /// S10 - Snake Driver (???) ///]
"My ambition is handicapped by laziness" - Charles Bukowski
...let's just say I called it. Well done Owen and Norbert for a stellar weekend - two top 6 finishes after the qualifying we had is very impressive.

Well that was crap.

Interested in managing an F1 team? Sign up for the Grandprixgames F1 Manager game here

mortal Schreef:
-------------------------------------------------------
> @Ruben, I saw you had dropped a lot of places, I
> pushed R thinking the replay would start, but it
> didn't, and I was not keen to pause it as then I'd
> have to stop the recording and re-start it again.
> Then I would have multiple videos that would have
> to be stitched together and I really don't have
> the time, or a program that would do it anyway. I
> suspect you ran off somewhere and the usual
> happened, stuck on the side while the entire field
> passed you by. A disappointment I know but that's
> the luck of the game.

At least I have the fastest lap... :';)

I have to punch myself for wasting a good race on Monza for a second time in a row.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Fantastic turn around after the qualifying!

Jenson drives it like he owns it; Lewis drives it like he stole it
mortal schrieb:
> Meanwhile, a bit pissed off that the video set me
> back 1.5GB+ on my account, I would have thought
> the Afterburner would have recorded it a lot
> smaller than 11.6GB.

I warned you it'd depend on the settings. But trust me, with FRAPS you'd have had a 30GB+ file. And I'm sure you could get under 11.6 GB easily with lower graphic settings.

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
congratz, Jake. Great result for us Demons, so let's see what Monte Carlo is gonna bring on.
Congrats to Carlos, Jake and Owen! Brilliant drive by all three of them. For me it was quite as much a disappointing race as it was for the qualifying. Ed seemed to struggle on his second set of tyres, which is good for me, but bad for the team. And I lacked pace at the whole race, which was really bad combined with the fact that overtaking was nearly impossible. But hey, better luck next race! So far everything is still possible.

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
Great job Carlos, makes us only the second team where both drivers have won.

My race wasn't great, only gaining 3 places and losing more ground in the championship..

The team radio sounded like this:

What can I say, I'm so happy! Monza seems to be my lucky place, got my first tester win in S6, my best finish in S7 and now my first official victory! Thanks to Rod who gave me a superb car, and to Stefan who apart from pushing me forward as a team mate, gave me my first run as a team boss. The champagne is delicious, now it's party time! Pizza's on me tonight! Wooohooohoohooo!

Stats: 139 Starts / 7 Wins / 9 Poles / 5 Fastest laps
I am honestly surprised about my result. The car was fantastic today, which made it easy for me to fight through the field.

@all:
Unfortunately you'll have to wait for the tables until the weekend. I forgot to copy the up-to-date templates from my PC to my laptop, which means that the ones I have here are missing the last 3-4 rounds. I'll try to bring at least the boost tables up to date and post them today or tomorrow.

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018
That's... Bad

Who fancies a brand new tv logo? ;)

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
Stoopid Schreef:
> Who fancies a brand new tv logo? ;)
>
>

Absolutely love it!

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
Haha

6th fastest lap, now that makes a change.
Haha, that logo has to be in the mod ;)

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy