GPGSL S8 Round 14 -Monaco Grand Prix - The RD's Short Straw >> SHOCKING NEWS AT PAGE 204!!! <<

Posted by GPGSL 
mortal Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I've just run the race and the video is a whopping
> 11.6GB! :-( Looking to reduce it somehow.

Run it through Handbrake?
I ran it through Xilisoft Video Converter, down to 660MB but it's totally wrecked the quality. Watchable but not very nice. Running it through Handbrake to see if it's any better. :-)

UPDATE: Success. Down to 538MB mp4 watchable quality thanks to Handbrake. Uploading.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/16/2013 08:50AM by mortal.
GPGSL Series 8 Round 13 Italian Grand Prix Monza

Welcome to Monza for the main event, the race. This session has been recorded live, with some commentary.
The file-size is 538MB Duration 1:12
The official results screens will be posted by the GPGSL later.

Carlos Rodriguez is on pole, joined on the front row by Ed Greenhalgh.

NOTE: The video is being uploaded at the time of posting so may not yet be available.

video: [youtu.be]

GPGSL Youtube Channel

Race Director: Ernie B. Ecclescake

GPGTV Youtube Channel

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 06/16/2013 11:58PM by mortal.
wtf, 11.6GB xD
Well, let's see what the quality of the video is, because I can't watch it yet. Maybe I'll also take a look into the compression options of MSI Afterburner but if Handbrake does work it's not really necessary.
Its taking some time haha :-D I look forward to it!

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
"Video removed by user"...or is that because it's still in the upload process?

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
Comes up as that for me too.
we need to have patience, its not Mal's fault that google messed youtube up :p

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."
Rico Wrote:
> we need to have patience, its not Mal's fault that
> google messed youtube up :p

I ROFL'd because it's so true

Stats: 139 Starts / 7 Wins / 9 Poles / 5 Fastest laps
It's a disaster, I closed the upload page by mistake, so I had to start the upload over again. Changed the link already. Then I get up this morning, take a look and Youtube has removed the video because it is too big!

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Just did a quick search, is this any use? [support.google.com]

GPGSL: S6 - TafuroGP Tester (14th) /// S7 - ART Tester (6th) /// S8 - Demon Driver (13th) /// S9 - Demon/Snake Driver (13th) /// S10 - Snake Driver (???) ///]
"My ambition is handicapped by laziness" - Charles Bukowski
Yes, I'm already looking at that. So, I have created a new account GPGSL specifically for video uploads, the username GPGTV was already taken.
I will verify the account by voice call and then have another go at upping the video.Very annoying to have lost over 1GB of bandwidth with this. My connection is slow because of where I live and uploads are half of downloads speed. I dream of high speed internet. :-(
Patience guys. Soooooooon.

GPGSL Youtube

Account created and verified. Uploading again.

mortal Schreef:
> Yes, I'm already looking at that. So, I have
> created a new account GPGSL specifically for video
> uploads, the username GPGTV was already taken.
> I will verify the account by voice call and then
> have another go at upping the video.Very annoying
> to have lost over 1GB of bandwidth with this. My
> connection is slow because of where I live and
> uploads are half of downloads speed. I dream of
> high speed internet. :-(
> Patience guys. Soooooooon.

Since the Maya's proved to be wrong with the 2012 end of the world crap, we have all the time in the world ;)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."
Well, that's Youtube. New accounts have the lock for uploading vids greater than 15 minutes. Either you can validate the account or upload enough videos. I've unlocked the account with the last video I've uploaded, but obviously the GPGSL is not unlocked. Damn it.
xSilvermanx Wrote:
> Well, that's Youtube. New accounts have the lock
> for uploading vids greater than 15 minutes. Either
> you can validate the account or upload enough
> videos. I've unlocked the account with the last
> video I've uploaded, but obviously the GPGSL is
> not unlocked. Damn it.

Since I never uploaded such long videos, I wasn't aware of that. I just hate it when they force you to provide silly information in order to have full benefits. Why the heck do they want my number? To call me maybe? Or to give it to the NSA? LOL

Stats: 139 Starts / 7 Wins / 9 Poles / 5 Fastest laps
can someone post the results please?

Retro Liveries on the SMD-ZG02![www.grandprixgames.org]
Retro Renders 2.0 on the SMD-ZG02LN![www.grandprixgames.org]
Results up tonight. Video is live on Youtube now.

Yet again I'm dropping from a fantastic position in the race to the back of the field with no coverage of how it happen, damn it.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Decent result there.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy