GPGSL S8 Round 14 -Monaco Grand Prix - The RD's Short Straw >> SHOCKING NEWS AT PAGE 204!!! <<

Posted by GPGSL 
Stoopid Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Who fancies a brand new tv logo? ;)
>
> [i.imgbox.com]

Haha, that's @#$%& genius! Love it!

GPGSL: S6 - TafuroGP Tester (14th) /// S7 - ART Tester (6th) /// S8 - Demon Driver (13th) /// S9 - Demon/Snake Driver (13th) /// S10 - Snake Driver (???) ///]
"My ambition is handicapped by laziness" - Charles Bukowski
Nice one Stu! Could you send it to me for including in the next mod update? :)

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
I like it Stu :-)

12th, I guess it's fine considering that I went off early

My GPGSL Career
Congratulations, Carlos!! Fantastic weekend for us!!

Ah!! Please, someone send me GPGSL logo, that used on race??? rodrigo_vilelasilva@yahoo.com.br

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
Turbo Lover Wrote:
> Nice one Stu! Could you send it to me for
> including in the next mod update? :)

Sent via pm :)

By the way everyone, Ruben has now taken over looking after the mods ;)

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
wow....just wow......
You know who is happy after this race? Not me!

no comment... (next time please use GP4 director function, when there is a yellow flag)
Like the new logo.

That TV logo is brilliant, any chance of making a big one for the Youtube TV channel? Youtube says the channel art banner should be 2560 x 1440 no bigger than 2MB.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
15th is sort of ok considering the fact that we lack straight line speed on such a highspeed track. hopefully we can carry some momentum into the next races

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
Haha awesome, if I press the red button do I get to see MAC win a race? :D

Great job done by Chris, in an under powered car on a power circuit he was able to keep the MPR of Jack Hunsley behind him for multiple laps.

Well done mate, Luigi, I know you'll get em next time.

Retro Liveries on the SMD-ZG02![www.grandprixgames.org]
Retro Renders 2.0 on the SMD-ZG02LN![www.grandprixgames.org]
Good pace by Shadow, shame Ruben dropped down the field but solid result for Tobi!!

mortal Wrote:
> That TV logo is brilliant, any chance of making a
> big one for the Youtube TV channel? Youtube says
> the channel art banner should be 2560 x 1440 no
> bigger than 2MB.

I'll see what I can do Mal :)

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
Thanks Stu. :-)
I will do some tests to see if I can sort the director mode and figure out replays. I'll look at tryinbg to reduce the video size and increasing the mic volume as well. Meanwhile, I apologise to all for the seriously crap coverage, but it is GPGTV after all.
The You-tube channel has been setup so all can use it, if you want to do a GPGTV video, pm me for the log-in details. :-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Congrats to Carlos, Jake & Owen. Well raced. Good coverage Mal despite the difficulties.

8th and 112th, very solid result for Chris, Matteo is messing it up lately :o Pick up your pace. I know you're connected but that doesnt scare me anymore !

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."
danm Wrote:
> Fantastic turn around after the qualifying!

Yepp, good work, everyone...
my comment about the race? "what happened in Monza stays in Monza" ;)

First podium: S8 Australian GP - 3rd at Testers sprint race
I was able to finally watch bits of the video last night, which gave some nice vision of the Demon of Jake Legge, starring! Well done....might be a pay rise heading your way! (H)

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy