GPGSL S8 Round 14 -Monaco Grand Prix - The RD's Short Straw >> SHOCKING NEWS AT PAGE 204!!! <<

Posted by GPGSL 
11th only, but 6th fastest lap...
Should be on the way up...
Ricardo, I want back my 500. NOW! ;)

Amazing season so far,thanks to the team for the amazing car and to the crew for not failing at the pit stop ;)

My GPGSL Career
Overall a strong weekend for AMR - good strategy to get back up to 2nd and 3rd.

X (@ed24f1)
Round 6 - Canada - Official Results Tables

Round 6 - Canada - Official Standings Tables

Round 6 - Canada - Official Boost Tables

Round 6 - Canada - GPGCL

EPIC Racewin. One hell of a job from Matteo. Thank god he did not throw the car away, as the spoiled little kid he can sometimes be !

Considering this was Chris (not John) Warrington's debut he drove a good solid race. We are happy with his feedback and hope to be able to get him some valuable track time between now and the next race.

Happy chap here !

senna9194 Schreef:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Ricardo, I want back my 500. NOW! ;)
>
> Amazing season so far,thanks to the team for the
> amazing car and to the crew for not failing at the
> pit stop ;)

NO !

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."
My conclusion after 6 race weekends: I'm on the 6th place at the Testers champ. Never expected a start like this. (Y)

First podium: S8 Australian GP - 3rd at Testers sprint race
Rico Wrote:
> EPIC Racewin. One hell of a job from Matteo. Thank
> god he did not throw the car away, as the spoiled
> little kid he can sometimes be !
>
> Considering this was Chris (not John) Warrington's
> debut he drove a good solid race. We are happy
> with his feedback and hope to be able to get him
> some valuable track time between now and the next
> race.
>
> Happy chap here !
>
> senna9194 Schreef:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Ricardo, I want back my 500. NOW! ;)
> >
> > Amazing season so far,thanks to the team for
> the
> > amazing car and to the crew for not failing at
> the
> > pit stop ;)
>
> NO !

nevermind, I got myself something better

;)

My GPGSL Career
3rd on constructors championships! It's the brazilian power!! Chupaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
this season isnt what i have hoped for and nor the team.....really dissapointed...
Boost Announcement

Applications for team and driver boosts for round 7, South American Grand Prix, Boromo Superveloz are now open. The closing date is 8pm GMT Monday 11th February 2013. For team boost please use the subject "Team Boost - (team's name) - Boromo Superveloz". For drivers boost "Driver Boost - (driver's name) - Boromo Superveloz". Boost Applications must be sent to the GPGSL.

SEASON 8 Race Calendar

The GPGSL reserves the right to change venues for S8

Round 1: Albert Park, Australia - Winner: Joseph Gilson - Southern Cross Racing
Round 2: Adelaide, South Australia - Winner: Ed Greenhalgh - Aston Martin Racing
Round 3: Marina Bay, Singapore - Winner: Ben Johnson - Scuderia Minardi
Round 4: Sepang, Malaysia - Winner: Owen Edwards - True North Racing
Round 5: Suzuka, Japan - Winner: Charrel Jalving - Martini Paddock Racing
Round 6: Montreal, Canada - Winner: Matteo Scala - Scuderia Minardi
Round 7: Boromo Superveloz, South America - 19% - 40 AI Errors
Round 8: Interlagos, Brazil - 19% - 40 AI Errors
Round 9: Spa-Francorchamps, Belgium - 75% - 40 AI Errors
Round 10: Classic Hockenheim, Germany - 19% - 40 AI Errors
Round 11: A1-Ring, Austria - 19% - 40 AI Errors
Round 12: Imola, San Marino - 19% - 40 AI Errors
Round 13: Monza, Italy - 19% - 40 AI Errors
Round 14: Monte-Carlo, Monaco - 19% - 80 AI Errors
Round 15: Magny-Cours, France - 19% - 40 AI Errors
Round 16: Nurburgring Nordschleife, Luxemburg - 19% - 40 AI Errors
Round 17: Silverstone - Britain - 75% - 40 AI Errors

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/11/2013 07:56AM by GPGSL.
Well gaining 4 places is something.
Incredible Scoop!

"Our psychic spies from China succeeded in stealing a bit of a conversation between Scuderia Minardi's teamboss, Ricardo Van Smirren, and his #2 driver, the Canadian GP winner Matteo Scala. Apparently the conversation seemed to rotate around a new contract. What is this thing that Ricardo wouldn't like? And what about the contract? A possible renewal for S9? Or just an agreement to confirm Scala for the remainder of the season? Watch out for the next episode of Scuderia Minardi's Beautiful!"

My GPGSL Career
This is inside information you've leaked ! Now that Polizia car of you is taken aswell !

Damit, i need a bigger garage for your junk ! However you might wanna call it a scrapheap with your cars.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/08/2013 07:37PM by Rico.
Demon Racing - post Canada GP press release...

Well, clearly our tactics at forcing fatty North American fast food into our opposition failed dismally. Our race drivers just couldn't find much speed at all out of the cars, which did not come as a total surprise. The long straights at Montreal were always going to test us. We do not leave Montreal in total misery - it was to be expected.

On to Boromo now, where we are confident our engines will produce a bit more horsepower for all our drivers. With the long sweeping corners and straights at this new track, we expect a challenging and tough time again. However, we do expect to be a little more competitive this time around....

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
Pretty satisfied with the result, however disappointing as well that Gary's car failed on him, even while his race wasn't as strong as Connor's he drove very great and could've gained us many points! We'll see how the next race will go :) So far the season is quite well going!
On my own test result, not really great but at least in front of the #1, still 2nd in the standings - going great so far!! Let's hope the SCR can keep it up!

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
Pretty nice result for the team, considering several people didn't want me to finish the race ;) Good to see us doing well in both championships

Rico Wrote:
> This is inside information you've leaked ! Now
> that Polizia car of you is taken aswell !
>
> Damit, i need a bigger garage for your junk !
> However you might wanna call it a scrapheap with
> your cars.

Still waiting on my company car, no need to punish me as I am a loyal driver ;)
hmm
didn't ever drive Boromo. Will be fun though ;)
I've been sabotaged. Sabotaged, I say! I want all the turbo boost I can get, all the time.

Danm, make it happen!
6 races down the season and im leading the drivers Championship! Thats awesome, but if I want to win this I need Hunsley to step up a bit more! For our team performance and to take away points from the AMR boys. Last seasons I was in a good position after the beginning, but we didnt manage to hold that form till the end.

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/10/2013 08:30PM by Charrel.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy