GPGSL S8 Round 14 -Monaco Grand Prix - The RD's Short Straw >> SHOCKING NEWS AT PAGE 204!!! <<

Posted by GPGSL 
Burkina Faso hey... Well it'll be fun to join the party over there what with their performance in the African Cup of Nations!
Hope the team made sure to pack the race-trim sidepod covers, its gonna be dusty ;)

For a list of EVERY download for GP4, look here: [docs.google.com]
Not a News Announcement

With the recent confusion as to where Boromo actually is, the Royal Mail have halted their dispatch of Demon driver Jake Legge until the situation has been cleared up. Legge was due to be delivered to the venue first class, travelling by air in what is described as a "corrugated heavy-duty delivery capsule", an object that is colloquially referred to as a "box". This box has been kitted out with airholes to help the driver during the long flight, and these can double up as food-holes which can accommodate foods such as sausages, chips, and fish fingers.

If the situation is not cleared up in the next few days, a spokesman for the Royal Mail was quoted as saying "we'll just dump him somewhere in South America and hope for the best". However, the entire delivery has angered some human rights campaigners, who have expressed their disgust at the fact that his "box" isn't marked with "Fragile" signage.

GPGSL: S6 - TafuroGP Tester (14th) /// S7 - ART Tester (6th) /// S8 - Demon Driver (13th) /// S9 - Demon/Snake Driver (13th) /// S10 - Snake Driver (???) ///]
"My ambition is handicapped by laziness" - Charles Bukowski
Boromo is described as a 'Full Throttle Speed Circuit within a Windfield Installation inside Gildoorf´s mind'.

So, no one will be going anywhere, we will all go to sleep at the same time and gather in Gildoorf's head for a weekend of dream racing. :)

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
JohnMaverick Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Rico schrieb:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Oh budd we've been busy, hope we can show you
> > tomorrow. If a certain italian clown gets his
> act
> > together.
>
> ROFL, almost literally

You know you could simply learn to use CSM and get your own mod... but instead you got only few days ago to install GP4 and make it start ;)

My GPGSL Career
Looking forward to the next practice session. Nice season (most of it) out of racing should do me good

the nitpicker is back, telling you that the headline says West Africa, the calendar says South America. Went to Germany thus preparing myself with running the best F1-simulation ever. Boromo on GP4, training heavily, now I only need to head to the track, whereever it is located :-p
Notice to Everyone, in the interest of providing the live coverage for as many people as possible in Boromo (assuming the TV crew arrive in the right place!), what times/days would be best for everyone? I'm free pretty much anywhen, so if you guys post an ideal time, I'll arrange a time/day that's easiest for everyone. Of course this wont always be practical for everyone, and I will provide sessions at different times if possible in order to cater for as many of you as possible. And of course video footage will always be available afterwards.

truecrysis Wrote:
> Notice to Everyone, in the interest of providing
> the live coverage for as many people as possible
> in Boromo (assuming the TV crew arrive in the
> right place!), what times/days would be best for
> everyone? I'm free pretty much anywhen, so if you
> guys post an ideal time, I'll arrange a time/day
> that's easiest for everyone. Of course this wont
> always be practical for everyone, and I will
> provide sessions at different times if possible in
> order to cater for as many of you as possible. And
> of course video footage will always be available
> afterwards.

Evenings would be best for me.

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
Evenings are nice. Though I'll watch anytime.
Evenings would be best for me too... but being an Aussie, in Melbourne, my evenings are probably your mornings.. Streaming live just isn't suitable for a lot of people i guess. Will just have to watch the video/or check final results....

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/12/2013 08:23PM by shep34.
Dont count on me, probarly to busy anyway, + i'm having bad i/c ;)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."
Evening's would be good for me to. Im on holiday next week as well so that would be ideal.

GPGSL - Christel VXR team Boss S6-S8, S12 Onwards

we are from all over the world, not everyone can have evening :)

Retro Liveries on the SMD-ZG02![www.grandprixgames.org]
Retro Renders 2.0 on the SMD-ZG02LN![www.grandprixgames.org]
Macca25 Wrote:
> we are from all over the world, not everyone can
> have evening :)

Ah yes but the rural wolds of Lincolnshire only have electricity at certain points during the day so you need to make sure it is at a time when I can wind the hamster up enough lol ;)

GPGSL - Christel VXR team Boss S6-S8, S12 Onwards

CaptinFranko Wrote:
> Macca25 Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > we are from all over the world, not everyone
> can
> > have evening :)
>
>
> Ah yes but the rural wolds of Lincolnshire only
> have electricity at certain points during the day
> so you need to make sure it is at a time when I
> can wind the hamster up enough lol ;)

Ahh lincolnshire... had to wait until i could leave in order to receive benefits such as the internet and a phone signal ;). Going back every summer is a technological nightmare...

lalaal ala laaa lincolnshireeeee home of the SAusssaaaggGGEEE!!!

Jenson drives it like he owns it; Lewis drives it like he stole it
Love the old Lincolnshire sausage.

MAR-INERS!
Night is great, I'm back home from work around 11 pm UK time. But it's no problem for me to watch it in video afterwards.

Stats: 139 Starts / 7 Wins / 9 Poles / 5 Fastest laps
Doesn't bother me. Although, when it's night time in Australia Eastern Time, what time would it be over in the UK?

Mullet345 Wrote:
> Doesn't bother me. Although, when it's night time
> in Australia Eastern Time, what time would it be
> over in the UK?

Around midday I think.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy