GPGSL S8 Round 14 -Monaco Grand Prix - The RD's Short Straw >> SHOCKING NEWS AT PAGE 204!!! <<

Posted by GPGSL 
Crap.

Interested in managing an F1 team? Sign up for the Grandprixgames F1 Manager game here

GPGSL S8 Canadian Grand Prix Official Results

Again no speed and only dropping backwards after a good quali.

Some F1 CSM mods
1996 | 2000 | 2002 | 2007 | 2011 | 2013 | 2015 | 2018
These shorter races with just one mandatory pitstop you can do little.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Heh Minardis at both ends of the fastest laps table!
Made it to the finish, so that's an improvement to start with ;). Happy with 8th after a bit of a slow start, the car performed better towards the end with fresh tyres and less fuel.

Joseph Gilson :: Southern Cross Racing :: Race Driver
Well done Matteo, you scored a full house of points! Fantastic performance! ;)

6th race and a 6th different winner, but I think that makes Minardi the only team to have scored two wins this season so far.

Great driving by ED and John. Having lost positions, you both fought back and reclaimed them. Well done guys :)

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
it's an ok result considering we had no pace in the car. could have been better, though

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
14th isn't too bad I guess

Owen Edwards @oensan 25m
Every race I seem to pit first! Who keeps shortfuelling me on the grid ;-) Still, another good result that should keep us well up in the title hunt.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Unless I'm very much mistaken... I am very much mistaken!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/07/2013 12:06AM by oensan.
Good and bad so close together.

It was an interesting afternoon in Montreal for Aston Martin Racing. Both drivers started at P2 and P3 and ended at the exact same position, after having lost one or two places, respectively. This is what John Maverick said after the ceremony.

"It's nice to have been on the podium for a second time in a row. Of course I would have preferred the top, but I don't wanna complain. We lacked some pace at the start of the race and the late pit stops looked, once more, like a mistake. But as in Suzuka, they gave us an advantage in the last stages of the race and allowed Ed to catch Owen again, and me to catch both Charrel and Owen. That catch of Charrel was very important and I'm happy that it worked out. Also I'm happy that, so far at least, I can mostly keep up with Ed's pace and I can only stress once more, that I think we're a good team and I congratulate him for this well deserved and well needed second place. AMR had a strong weekend here, and that's what we both came here for, primarily."

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
The results seem to show our true pace this season not much we can do to change it...

I was hoping for a better result than that. Back to the midfield again *sigh*.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
I just recognized that it's also a sweet coincidence that the first four drivers also have burned in the four fastest laps in exactly this order. That doesn't happen very often, too.

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
Hi!

I can be on the waiting list for team owners?

Another top 10! I'm more than pleased with my regularity this season, finishing outside the first 10 only once (and due to a throttle problem and an extra stop). Shame I couldn't catch 8th from Joseph and Tobi, but the car feels great and this is being a far better season than the last ONE :-)

On a side note, I miss the OTL mag, is there an issue upcoming anytime? As I stated to Jake sometime ago, I'm available to help ;)

Stats: 139 Starts / 7 Wins / 9 Poles / 5 Fastest laps
@RenaultRS10

Yes you can, pm me your name and your team name. You will be at the bottom of the list, which is on P1 of this thread. Familiarise yourself with the rules if you haven't already done so. :-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Wow, what a suckie race for the two Demon racers. No speed at all, which I kind of expected. We will make sure we strap some horsepower on for the next race....

Speaking of boosts, have i missed the boost announcement post???

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
I don't believe so.

This was a dreadful race. In the past two seasons, I've just been unable to find a good setup for Canada. I've never NOT enjoyed a race until now.

I think I just need to spend a bit of time roaming through South America before we go to Boromo.

GPGSL: S6 - TafuroGP Tester (14th) /// S7 - ART Tester (6th) /// S8 - Demon Driver (13th) /// S9 - Demon/Snake Driver (13th) /// S10 - Snake Driver (???) ///]
"My ambition is handicapped by laziness" - Charles Bukowski
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy