GPGSL S8 Round 14 -Monaco Grand Prix - The RD's Short Straw >> SHOCKING NEWS AT PAGE 204!!! <<

Posted by GPGSL 
Although you said you didnt want a debate i dont want to start one here, but i think he meant it in a sportive way.
As in "Dont get your hopes up on a good result because i will beat you all!"

Could be just me blatantly ignoring some signs ofcourse :p

danm Schreef:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Mullet345 Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > @Pederson, don't get your hopes up.
>
> Please try not to be rude about the delay. Even if
> not intended, that came across sarcastic and
> impatient.
>
> The people of this forum and league give up their
> own personal time to do this.
>
> Time is precious. Please give a little thought to
> their efforts. If it takes longer than you are
> expecting, so be it. It isn't an issue. This is a
> game. It is for fun.
>
> Let me say this as a one time post and I do not
> wish to see follow up debates dissecting this.
>
> You are new to the league, and so can be forgiven
> easily :)
>
> Have a nice day!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."
Well seeing as I've only just sat down to look at the screenies, I wouldn't get my hopes up either lol

@Dan - Thanks for the support mate (H)

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
Stoopid Wrote:
> Well seeing as I've only just sat down to look at
> the screenies, I wouldn't get my hopes up either
> lol
>
> @Dan - Thanks for the support mate (H)

I can only apologise for my lack of RD'ing (if thats even a term) this season. The permanent demise of my windows partition, and the arrival of my little boy has really scuppered things on that front.

I am hoping to have a computer just for that purpose soon though. Josh has found me an old PC that he has done up and I shall making a trip to his soon to see if Fraps and GP4 will go hand in hand to produce video-ed races. If not, then I will definitely be able to do screenshot coverage again...hopefully within the next few weeks too... :)

GPGSL - Christel VXR team Boss S6-S8, S12 Onwards

Guys, just take your time :)

And i´m on my formers boss line aswell, i think he meant it in a sporting way ;)
but who knows? maybe stuff are going on in the background that we dont know about =P
Wang on a second! I think Stu's penis enlargement is almost fully healed guys.

He will be aHEAD of things in no time ;)

Have a play on Youpube for a little longer!

Jenson drives it like he owns it; Lewis drives it like he stole it
danm Wrote:
> Wang on a second! I think Stu's penis enlargement
> is almost fully healed guys.
>
> He will be aHEAD of things in no time ;)
>
> Have a play on Youpube for a little longer!

Dan, stop dicking around...

Instead of making phallusies, make sure your drivers have their helmets on and the knobs on the steering wheel set up properly. Is that so hard?

;)

GPGSL: S6 - TafuroGP Tester (14th) /// S7 - ART Tester (6th) /// S8 - Demon Driver (13th) /// S9 - Demon/Snake Driver (13th) /// S10 - Snake Driver (???) ///]
"My ambition is handicapped by laziness" - Charles Bukowski
It is all about quality of the coverage. Personally i am happy to wait for coverage to be posted. The wait is just about always worth it.
Those that want things NOW probably need to put their hands up and give it a go themselves.
I would love to RD a race weekend or two but time is a huge factor for me, with a hectic work, social and family life. I will be volunteering to run a race weekend in mid April, when i have a week off work. Might even sneak in a race before then, if time permits.

Let us all remember and understand just how much effort it takes to keep this great thing called GPGSL running....

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
10th on the grid isn't too bad, just need to make up some positions and hopefully finish the race this time ;)

Joseph Gilson :: Southern Cross Racing :: Race Driver
Hope you will ;-)
I'm with you Joseph. Go go go ;)

Christel make the most of AMR Partnership as Elleker and Thomas swap seats.

Christel VXR held a press conference today to announce that current race driver Jack Elleker and AMR test driver Daniel Thomas would be swapping seats for a while. VXR team boss Copeman said, "This season has been dire for us, and the rule changes have really put Jack at somewhat of a disadvantage in qualifying. By making the most of our agreement with AMR we can give Jack an opporutnity to build his qualifying perf in the testers championship whilst giving Daniel a run in a race seat and hopefully hauling the team back up the championship table a little bit."

Copeman was quick to point out that this in no way meant the end for Elleker at VXR though, "Jack is still very much a part of our plans for this season and the foreseeable future but at this time we needed to do something to try and break the vicious circle that the team, and Jack, seem to have gotten into. We will look at the situation after a couple of races and see how we move forward, hopefully being in the competitive AMR will allow Jack the chance to work on his perf. I would like to take this oppportunity to welcome Daniel into the Christel fold, albeit on a temporary basis, and thank Stu Ingers who has been more than helpful in sorting this out."

The conference finished with the confirmation that all the paperwork had been finalised and that Thomas and Elleker would be in their new charges in time for the next race of the season at Boromo.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/05/2013 10:33PM by CaptinFranko.
Good luck mate! =)
JM gives comment on driver swap

"The current ongoings are a natural response to how the season is working out so far. I'm sorry to see Daniel leave us for a while, since I worked pretty well with him, but I also look forward to meet Jack Ellecker and maybe learn something new from him, too."

Asked about why Daniel Thomas and not Andrei Sevastian would get the shot in the Christel car, he explains:

"I'm not involved in any team decisions. These news are as much new to me as they are to you. But I assume that Andrei leaving now would cost him the shot on the tester's championship title. There, he is in a better position than Daniel, so if you ask me, this solution should satisfy everybody, hopefully."

Finally, what he expects from the upcoming race:

"A double win, of course. Matteo will throw away his car and then we can bring it home quite easily. No seriously, most of all I hope that both Ed and me can both bring home a good race without interferences. That would help the team a lot. And whoever is behind the other then, will congratulate the other. I really enjoy working with Ed. There's so much I can learn from him, but also the other way round. And I have the feeling that we're rivals on track but good colleagues in the pits."

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
That was horrible

Retro Liveries on the SMD-ZG02![www.grandprixgames.org]
Retro Renders 2.0 on the SMD-ZG02LN![www.grandprixgames.org]
JohnMaverick Wrote:
> JM gives comment on driver swap
>
> "The current ongoings are a natural response to
> how the season is working out so far. I'm sorry to
> see Daniel leave us for a while, since I worked
> pretty well with him, but I also look forward to
> meet Jack Ellecker and maybe learn something new
> from him, too."
>
> Asked about why Daniel Thomas and not Andrei
> Sevastian would get the shot in the Christel car,
> he explains:
>
> "I'm not involved in any team decisions. These
> news are as much new to me as they are to you. But
> I assume that Andrei leaving now would cost him
> the shot on the tester's championship title.
> There, he is in a better position than Daniel, so
> if you ask me, this solution should satisfy
> everybody, hopefully."

>
> Finally, what he expects from the upcoming race:
>
> "A double win, of course. Matteo will throw away
> his car and then we can bring it home quite
> easily. No seriously, most of all I hope that both
> Ed and me can both bring home a good race without
> interferences. That would help the team a lot. And
> whoever is behind the other then, will
> congratulate the other. I really enjoy working
> with Ed. There's so much I can learn from him, but
> also the other way round. And I have the feeling
> that we're rivals on track but good colleagues in
> the pits."

That's the idea!

Activity Check

Welcome to Activity Check of the Day, the comprehensive round up of activity checks. I'm Gary Vinegar, and I'm joined by Alan Handjob and Mark Boringson. This time, we had posts galore in the 22nd January - 5th February timeframe.

We go to the classified results.

Active Drivers 45 - 0 Inactive Drivers

And for the third time in a row, we have been without inactive drivers. Well done, everyone. Next check is the 19th February. Don't miss it.

I think we need a better activity check video! ;)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
mortal Wrote:
> I think we need a better activity check video! ;)

Sorry, I'll rent out a studio for next time ;)

I won't.

GPGSL: S6 - TafuroGP Tester (14th) /// S7 - ART Tester (6th) /// S8 - Demon Driver (13th) /// S9 - Demon/Snake Driver (13th) /// S10 - Snake Driver (???) ///]
"My ambition is handicapped by laziness" - Charles Bukowski
3rd time eyy? I wouldnt like to be the one who brakes this record (H)
Nice to get the hat trick, well done everybody!

X (@ed24f1)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy