GPGSL S8 Round 14 -Monaco Grand Prix - The RD's Short Straw >> SHOCKING NEWS AT PAGE 204!!! <<

Posted by GPGSL 
Surprising results considering last season's standings. New rules have made a big shuffle.

CaptinFranko écrivait:
-------------------------------------------------------
> [...] Boosts seem not to do any good anymore.

I second that. :-/

5th and 16th, not too bad! Hoping Spencer can finish were he starts or even improve! Connor will only be able to move up now!

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
another dismal qualifying performance. we really need to get our act together...

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
Superb qualifying!

F*ck the police
7th place for me. Nice result. Good luck to the main drivers of Snake.

First podium: S8 Australian GP - 3rd at Testers sprint race
Hmm not bad... 16th is definitely not the worst ive ever started, and ive still got a shot at climbing up hopefully. Great session from gary though, he could be in for a big haul this race!

For a list of EVERY download for GP4, look here: [docs.google.com]
Much better quali! We need a solid result here

Oof! Wasn't expecting that. Here's hoping for a 1 stop strategy call.
Looks like we are going to struggle in race =(

JohnWarrington Wrote:
> Superb qualifying!

You really need to change your signature ;)

X (@ed24f1)
SchueyFan schrieb:
> JohnWarrington Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Superb qualifying!
>
> You really need to change your signature ;)

Right, now we know why JW is so quick. He still spies from AMR -AND- TSM!!! ;)

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
Quite a few number of people need to change their sig.

Awesome result! I'm very happy and look forward to the race.
Sorry for the delay in the race chaps; I would have done it last night but ended up getting dragged out. It should be with you on Monday.

GPGSL: S6 - TafuroGP Tester (14th) /// S7 - ART Tester (6th) /// S8 - Demon Driver (13th) /// S9 - Demon/Snake Driver (13th) /// S10 - Snake Driver (???) ///]
"My ambition is handicapped by laziness" - Charles Bukowski
Epic qualy, can we just move on to the next weekend and take the qualy results as race finish?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."
I'm now gonna try and get it done tonight; instead of uploading all the images, sorting the links and then adding commentary could I just get away with making it all into an Imgur album? I'll still annotate the pictures as usual, it would just probably be a quicker way of getting things up as I've got a bit of work to do tomorrow.

I've gotta do the activity check as well on Tuesday, so it would everyone a bit more leeway...

GPGSL: S6 - TafuroGP Tester (14th) /// S7 - ART Tester (6th) /// S8 - Demon Driver (13th) /// S9 - Demon/Snake Driver (13th) /// S10 - Snake Driver (???) ///]
I don't mind it if you do it in an imgur album. I totally understand how time-consuming real life can be ;-)

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
The race has been run, and there were thrills, spills, and probably lots of bills too.

If my framerate wasn't so crap, I'd have posted it all up by now. As such, it'll be with you tomorrow. I promise. :)

SchueyFan Wrote:
> JohnWarrington Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Superb qualifying!
>
> You really need to change your signature ;)

If I had something to update it with, I would

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy