GrandPrixGames Nations Cup Season 3 [Round 17 - World Grand Prix - Abu Dhabi: Race pg 81-82!]

Posted by GPG_Nations_Cup 
Team Fiji heads to their final race optimistic of a strong result to finish the season.
Can we send in our boosts yet?

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
Ferrari2007 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Can we send in our boosts yet?

I've already sent my boost in. Although it would be good if we could get the tables and boost deadline up, but something tells me truecrysis is having internet troubles again. And I'm also waiting for a link to download the Yas Marina track with everything all setup for the race.

Having forgot to apply for boost, it's not surprising we had such a difficult time this weekend.

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
About the tracks, I have a question, is the board that decides which tracks will be used or each nation appoints one track to be used?

natasp Wrote:
> About the tracks, I have a question, is the board
> that decides which tracks will be used or each
> nation appoints one track to be used?

I had to choose which version of Imola we would be using last time

Have I missed the boost deadlines post???

Retro Liveries on the SMD-ZG02![www.grandprixgames.org]
Retro Renders 2.0 on the SMD-ZG02LN![www.grandprixgames.org]
No, it still has to be posted by Connor.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Hey guys,
I'm new to here, but been in some RaceDepartment.com GP4 games/leagues. if possible I would like to be placed on the waiting list to represent Finland.
I assume I won't get in this season (2 on waiting list and no one is leaving), so I don't mind if it carries over to the next season.
FlyingFinn19 schrieb:
> Hey guys,
> I'm new to here, but been in some
> RaceDepartment.com GP4 games/leagues. if possible
> I would like to be placed on the waiting list to
> represent Finland.
> I assume I won't get in this season (2 on waiting
> list and no one is leaving), so I don't mind if it
> carries over to the next season.
> Thanks :)

Welcome :)
I've added you to the waiting list. With only 1 race to go, you assume right that you probably won't get in this season. But depending on how many people drop out after this season, you might already be in at the start of the next one.

@Connor: any news regarding results, tables & boost deadline? ;)

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018
I'm gonna suggest that for next season, we have someone help Connor out with the admin side of things, seeing as his internet appears to be playing up on a regular basis. I, for one, know little about putting a mod together, but otherwise I would be willing to help out in some form or another ;)

GPGSL -
GPGSL-3 - Pizza Party Racing manager and driver
Nations Cup - Team Scotland manager
Yep, just posting in case i get pinged for no activity, given the non activity of the season currently....
Looking forward to the season finale, even though it is at a pretty dull boring track. Also looking forward to seeing a points table, to see if France is still in with a chance of the championship....???

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
Round 16 Official Results

Round 16 Fastest Laps

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/20/2014 12:55AM by GPG_Nations_Cup.
GPGNC Round 16 - San Marino/Imola - Official Championship Standings

And with the conclusion of Round 16 we have the first teams knocked out of the championship race. 1 race and 14 points left up for grabs means everyone on 57 points or less is out of the championship fight. Just 5 teams can now claim the title with the fight between Germany, Bulgaria, Great Britain, Australia and France going to the wire.

Round 16 Activity Check

One players was inactive for the period over which Round 16 was held:

Canada (CaptinFranko) - 3rd Warning

1st warning - 50 race/quali penalty
2nd warning - 100 race/quali penalty
3rd warning - 250 race/quali penalty + possible kick out

All penalties shall be applied in round 17 with the exception of the kick out due to it being pointles for the final race. Appeals should be sent to Truecrysis and/or posted on this thread for notification.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/20/2014 01:15AM by GPG_Nations_Cup.
GPG Nations Cup Round 17 - World Grand Prix - Imola

The performance deadline for Round 17 at Abu Dhabi is the end of Wednesday 26th February. Everyone is to send their performance request to the GPG-Nations-Cup account, or here if you want an extra shortcut. Please set the subject title of your message as "Round 17 - World Grand Prix - (Your Country Name)". In your message please state explicitly how much you allocate for Qualifying and how much you allocate for the Race (e.g. Qualifying: 500, Race: 500). If you submit one number, qualifying and race performance will be exactly half of that value.

Grand Prix/Country/Track/Rain Percentage/Winner:
1. Australian Grand Prix - Australia – Oran Park – 0% San Marino
2. Japanese Grand Prix - Japan – Suzuka – 25% Japan
3. Spanish Grand Prix - Spain – Ricardo Tormo – 0% Netherlands
4. German Grand Prix - Germany – Norisring – 25% Germany
5. Canadian Grand Prix - Canada – Montreal – 75% Germany
6. Monaco Grand Prix - Monaco – Monte Carlo – 25% Germany
7. Italian Grand Prix - Italy – Vallelunga – 0% San Marino
8. United States Grand Prix - USA – Laguna Seca – 0% Great Britain
9. Austrian Grand Prix - Austria – A1-Ring – 25% Mexico
10. Portugese Grand Prix - Portugal – Estoril – 0% China
11. French Grand Prix - France – Magny-Cours – 0% Great Britain
12. Fiji Grand Prix - Fiji – Melbourne – 0% Italy
13. Brazilian Grand Prix - Brazil – Interlagos – 50% Monaco
14. Dutch Grand Prix - Netherlands – Zandvoort – 25% France
15. British Grand Prix – Great Britain - Silverstone -75% Fiji
16. San Marino Grand Prix - San Marino – Imola – 15% Portugal
17. World Grand Prix - Abu Dhabi - Yas Marina – 0%

Not good to see that Canada are once again being withdrawn due to inactivity. So that means at least 1 new team will be in for season 4.

Looking forward to running the final race. I would like to do some test runs prior to running the sessions, so can I get a link to where I can download the Yas Marina circuit with all settings in place.

As for Team China, we aim to end the season on a high. So to the championship contenders, heed my warning: don't go expecting Cheng to just move out of the way if he is in position to go for the win. After all, it's the drivers who are out of contention that can make or break a championship for those in contention.

Sure Greg ill get on to putting the track together and sending it over to you.

I went over the perfs and as I can see it the only two teams to have gone over their limit is Argentina and Italy as indicated by the table, so they will have a deduction for the final round. Sorry to them both again, hopefully this will be avoided in future!

I'm also going to put together a few proposals for some rule changes so if you have any suggestions on things you want changes post here or let me know!

For a list of EVERY download for GP4, look here: [docs.google.com]
Once again we're out of the title race, looking forward to S4 :-)

My GPGSL Career
The goal for Portugal for the final round is to reach the top ten in the end of the season. Fingers crossed! :)

-----------------------------------------------------

Maybe USA's luck might actually be good just this once? ;)

GPGSL -
GPGSL-3 - Pizza Party Racing manager and driver
Nations Cup - Team Scotland manager
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy