Atticus' Workthread - [RE-RELEASED] Updated Road Atlanta (1997) Beta - All Links on p. 1

Posted by Atticus. 
Re: Brands Hatch (2003-2012 layout)
Date: May 23, 2012 09:15PM
Posted by: celinho
Excellent work.
Very good.
As a matter of hit or the development of CC-line, from Dingle Bell Corner, after Stirling's Bend and Clearways, the car ahead, in each of these points, is gaining much advantage.
I correct!??

Excelente trabalho.
Muito bom mesmo.
Por uma questão de acerto ou desenvolvimento da CC-line, a partir da Dingle Bell Corner, depois Stirling´s Bend e Clearways, o carro à frente, em cada um destes pontos, vai ganhando muita vantagem.
Estou correto!!!???

Célio Jr. - Rio Verde - Goiás - Brasil
Date: May 23, 2012 09:53PM
Posted by: Atticus.
@celinho I personally think the main - though minor - problems with the CC-line are as follows:

- The most obvious is that the original game's Ace level is simply not quick enough: today I did a 1:06.5 while the AI's best is in the region of a 1.07.4.
- They tend to ease off the accelerator at the apex of Paddock. They should not.
- They tend to outbreak themselves into Druids.
- In fact, I tend to gain much on them at Stirling's and at Clearways, to answer your question specifically.

The Druids problem is easy to resolve I just have a lot of things to do now (exams mainly). But I literally spent a whole day on Paddock and this was the best I could come up with. It is still an amazing corner.

- What is reassuring though is that there are very few DNFs during 100% race distance. My last test resulted in only four.
- Also, though the ideal line makes it impossible for them to makes passes on the Brabham Straight, the exceptionally late apex of Surtees prompts a good overtaking opportunity. I saw passes at Hawthorn's as well.
Date: May 23, 2012 10:18PM
Posted by: celinho
I only understand something about the development of tracks.
At the end of Hawthorn Hill, also be a great place to go.
Yet his work is amazing.
Success.

Entendo apenas alguma coisa sobre desenvolvimento de pistas.
No fim da Hawthorn Hill, também é um excelente local para se passar.
Mesmo assim seu trabalho esta incrível.
Sucesso.

Célio Jr. - Rio Verde - Goiás - Brasil
Date: May 23, 2012 11:11PM
Posted by: Atticus.
Thank you. :)
Date: May 24, 2012 10:33AM
Posted by: hasbriale
celinho
As a matter of hit or the development of CC-line, from Dingle Bell Corner, after Stirling's Bend and Clearways, the car ahead, in each of these points, is gaining much advantage.

Did you watch my video mate... Senna was quicker at Inter's 1 and 2... Faded away in the last part.. Strange..!!
First post updated.
Thanks a lot :). Looking forward to Macau

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018
Indy layout Video at: Post #5
Thanks. :)
A few mins and I'll update the first post with the Glen. ;)
You got a video coming if mr glen shows up!
Thank you very much. :)
Thanks for the release... Video on air tomorrow. Same place.. Post #5
once again many many thanks atticus, great work! gp4's been crying out for more classic tracks!
Thanks, the feedbacks motivate me. :)

Once again, I call for some better trackmaker than me to create a proper 3D for this one as well. I hope both this .dat and the Brands .dats are good foundations for a final version.
I'm impressed. I think you should team up with Ripping Corpse regarding classic race tracks.

I like to hear your opinion about my versions of the Österreichring, the '76 and '79 layout.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
I regularly play the '76 layout, I'm a big fan of high-speed corners.

Whether or not it is accurate, it is good to drive. How did you built the layout? Google Maps pics of the ring are blurred and part of the track is gone forever, so I assume you did something else.

It certainly feels alright though, I like it very much. :)
Turbo Lover Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I'm impressed. I think you should team up with
> Ripping Corpse regarding classic race tracks.
>
> I like to hear your opinion about my versions of
> the Österreichring, the '76 and '79 layout.

......... the tracks I and Jorge are doing, are : Zolder, Paul Ricard (long), Brands Hatch, Long Beach, Las Vegas, Dallas, W. Glen, Jarama, Interlagos old (ruben´s dat), Reims, 2 fict. tracks , and many more to come, obvious all tracks of the 70 and 80´s............ ;-)

.....ALL MY WORKS --> CLICK BELOW .....

.....WORKING on the works that give me passion.........
news flash atticus go's to hall of fame for track making! wow cool man.
(Y)(Y)(Y)

Lets get Retro........

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy