Monza GP *****Spoilers*****

Posted by chet 
Re: Monza GP *****Spoilers*****
Date: September 11, 2009 11:51PM
Posted by: Monza972
But someone did send in the Helmet design tweet and they did read it out!
Although Ant said Jenson doesn't believe in superstition and stuff. Except for the fact that he uses a rabbits foot in the car.
Date: September 12, 2009 12:00AM
Posted by: chet
haha thanks Monil!

Just looking at the times, Kimi looking great atm, as is Lewis, and in terms of long runs, Brawn dont look as lost as their posistions seem to suggest, so a relief.

"Trulli was slowing down like he wanted to have a picnic" LOL
Date: September 12, 2009 11:17AM
Posted by: Rodrigo007
Although didn't get clear pics of it, notice another new helmet for Rubens.

Edit: typo.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/12/2009 11:49AM by Rodrigo007.
Date: September 12, 2009 11:36AM
Posted by: Peat
Fissi will do well to keep it off the back row in Quali.

Date: September 12, 2009 12:03PM
Posted by: Iceman-Kimi
Fisi crashed Peat...

Date: September 12, 2009 12:06PM
Posted by: Peat
yeah, hence my comment.

Date: September 12, 2009 12:08PM
Well, ill be suprised if Sutil is any lighter than Button.

Im with Crot on this, Button needs to make sure he's got the 1 lap pace, I reckon he was quite short fuelled. Mclaren still looking strong, but I would say Brawn looking closer to them than I thought yesterday.

RedBull down the order, but I expect that to change come qualifying!

Luizzi is supprising me, seems to be on pace pretty quicky. As for Fizzy, I hope he comes on fizz in qualiying!

Date: September 12, 2009 12:10PM
Life is much ironic sometimes, Fisi changed team and it's looking good for a FI win.

Also it's quite hilarious, out of nowhere FI summoned this big update of glory justice two weeks ago and jumped from far away back couple of races before to front row now.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/12/2009 12:11PM by Rodrigo007.
Date: September 12, 2009 12:29PM
Posted by: Iceman-Kimi
It's not irony, I bet Fisi rather finish 7th in a Ferrari then 2nd in a Force India, it's his dream to race for Ferrari you know.

Date: September 12, 2009 12:40PM
Look that's exactly about it.

it's an irony because the car got good right now when he was at departure, he's been racing for 2 years in the team and just when they bring a competitive car he has to leave.
Date: September 12, 2009 12:46PM
Posted by: gav
Nailed on McLaren win in my opinion (presumably Hamilton) - they were just playing games in the last 5 minutes and look far faster than the rest over a distance. They might not have it all their own way in qually though.

Sutil might be good for a top 6, but I can't see anything more than 5th or perhaps 4th.

The Brawns look supremely stable - well Button does - we saw very little of Rubens, but when we did, he looked good too. Button does seem to have the edge on pace though.

RBR is starting to take a massive hit for their engine woes. They were never going to go that well here anyway, but even top 10 or 12 is looking like a big task now.

Fisi, while looking far better than Badoer, is showing just how difficult a job it is to jump into that Ferrari and make it go fast. It looks like a really hard car to adapt to. Makes Badoer's woeful performances seem a bit better. Liuzzi on the other hand has just turned up and not been all that far off of his teammates pace. Seems there's a world of difference between how the cars inspire confidence, and perhaps that's why the Force India is often so easy to drive in the wet... and the Ferrari infamously difficult.

Wonder how many penalties there'll be because there was a car in the previous corner being affected... might be interesting next year if we get a full field...
Date: September 12, 2009 01:04PM
True Gav, there was alot of abuse for Badoer, whilst competiting at a time when F1 is at its closest.

Most of the abuse, though came from us, and journalists, and thinking about it, what right do we have to judge another drivers performance. Its easy to sit behind a screen and say he could have done this/that/the other and though we'd like to think it we do not have a single clue about how to even get one of these things round a corner a tenth of the speed they do. Giancarlo is proving the transistion is harder than many first thought.

We all know when you get used to doing something for almost about 10months its very difficult to adapt in the few hours. In time Giancarlo will be there, but so would have Luca. The difference really being, Giancarlo will be there quicker.

For rookies, such as Jamie is totally different, he's had to come in and simply learn! Not unlearn then learn! As for Luizzi, he's stepped up well it would seem.

Date: September 12, 2009 01:44PM
Posted by: SchueyFan
Red Bull is in massive trouble now. Webber's had some mechanical problems, and Vettel can't do many runs because he doesn't have enough engines. Its all falling apart for them unfortunately...

X (@ed24f1)
Date: September 12, 2009 02:00PM
Posted by: danm
STUPID engine rule!

Jenson drives it like he owns it; Lewis drives it like he stole it
Date: September 12, 2009 02:09PM
Posted by: EC83
LOL at Martin's talk on the chicane kerbs. Snow on them in the winter, and more mentions of spikes/spears! :D

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/12/2009 02:12PM by EC83.
Date: September 12, 2009 02:24PM
wtf did leggard just say?

heigi algoosowwy?

Date: September 12, 2009 02:28PM
The Toro Rossos are as heavy/slow as elephants? OK.

Date: September 12, 2009 02:37PM
I'm detecting much win in the BMW sector.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/12/2009 02:38PM by EC83.
Date: September 12, 2009 02:50PM
Thats it DC, you tell EJ to STFU!

Difference for Kimi and Fizzy, less than 5tenths, not bad IMO.

Date: September 12, 2009 02:50PM
lmfao DC and EJ :D Those two together are funny. EJ on his own is a penis, but with DC theyre good entertainment.

DC: 'Well they have simulators for that kinda stuff
EJ 'I disagree. That's why you're not a team boss'
DC 'And thats why you are not a driver'
EJ: 'yeah well you've been Mclarenised'

HAHAHAH!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy