The official 2009 Belgian Grand Prix thread ***SPOILERS***

Posted by Team CLR 
Sutils been in Q3 a few times I think.

What's with JBs helmet? I can't see any differences...Is your old skool fanboyism coming back again: blaming things that actually aren't really there? ;)
haha, not fanboyism, just superstition lol!

Well, after Turkey, he's had the monster energy sponsor on the top of his helmet rather than the flourescent yellow. Since he's not had the best of races :p.

As Brundle says, a driver should never change his, or her helmet. Especially when they're winning!

"Trulli was slowing down like he wanted to have a picnic" LOL
Chet's right!

This is his helmet at Turkey, the last time he's won this year.

The special one for the British GP.

And the one he's been using since.

Button hasn't won since he changed his helmet's colors. If it were up to me, he would keep using this one. ;)

Um dois três quatro cinco seis sete oito nove dez
Eins zwei drei vier fünf sechs sieben acht neun zehn
One two three four five six seven eight nine ten
Один два три четыре пять шесть семь восемь девять десять
LOL!

The new one just doesnt look right either! Doesnt have the same presence. The reason the old union jack one didnt come back (as lovley as it was) is because of susperstition! Jenson didnt want to change it, he kept delaying when he would use it!

Barrichello scored his first victory in five years with a special helmet. Now I'm confused ;)
Well, he had never had much luck with the old one, had he? ;)

Um dois três quatro cinco seis sete oito nove dez
Eins zwei drei vier fünf sechs sieben acht neun zehn
One two three four five six seven eight nine ten
Один два три четыре пять шесть семь восемь девять десять
I think JB should use his old helmet (The simple lovely yellow helmet of his), and maybe his motivation to win will comeback...as "David Coulthard agrees that the issue may be on the mental front. "I'm not sure whether something has changed psychologically for Button since Turkey," the former Grand Prix winner wrote in his column for the Daily Telegraph newspaper. "Perhaps he has developed something akin to the yips (unexplained loss of form) in golf, but he is certainly not the fluent force of the early season.”

Oops, I replied to a post on a previous page which is now redundant. So uhh...

Nick or Kimi FTW please.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/30/2009 11:09AM by elemental.
Just a bad qualifying, aggressive start from Vettel put him back last race, otherwise he probably would have either finished 2nd or 3rd.... before that you could blame the car partly. But yesterday was just very very very very very very poor. It would not have helped his mental state at all. I am just so confused as to why him and Rubens chose the softer of the tyres when clearly shown in all 3 qualifying sessiosn the harder was quicker!!! Especially more annoying for Rubens as they had Q1, AND Q2 to work that out! The give away should have been when everybody in Q3 aborted laps and changed to the harder tyre!!!!

But yeah, a great race in store. My spidey senses sense a first corner incident though!

I just hope Fizzy gets through first lap first :D:D!

edit - fantastic day of racing today...

F1, BTCC then when thats all done MotoGP!!!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/30/2009 11:13AM by chet.
Aww, I didn't realise MotoGP was on too! I've already got 2 PCs, each with 2 tuners recording stuff. I'm running out of recording mechanisms!

edit: ah, it's Indy tonight. Not a problem. :)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/30/2009 11:20AM by gav.
Probably going to miss race 2 of BTCC though!

That's one of the things I'm recording on the 2nd PC - I like to get all the races, as some of the support races can be great (read: Ginetta Juniors :D)... then I just fast-forward if a race is a bit dull (read: standard Ginettas and Porches).

I'm either going to have an entire day of watching motorsport and doing sod all else, or I'll watch it tomorrow. Didn't realise it was a bank-holiday weekend until yesterday (I'm in at work, but as it's holidays at the moment I don't need to be there - just getting things sorted for the new term - so I'm just trundling in when I can be bothered). :D

I'll probably watch the first race while waiting for the F1 though.

So that's my entire weekend played out in minute detail for you. What's everyone elses? :P
... or we could discussing F1...

While you're nervously waiting for the race at one of the greatest tracks on the calendar, have look at these Formula1.com Race Edits if you haven't already. I didn't know about them until yesterday, and they're pretty damn good. Valencia's up now too. You get to hear some radio we don't normally hear too. "Hamilton has @#$%& up his stop" "what the hell happened there guys?!" :D
Yeah i think the 2008 Belgium edits the best so that's worth a look, seems odd we cant have all the team radio you hear in the edit during the race.

AAAGHHH F*CKING GROSJEAN!!!

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

:@

:@

:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@

Good start for Button too!!!!

Redbull 1-2 easy

YAY!!!!!
HAZAH!!!
AWESOME FIRST LAP =D

GPGSL WDC Season 4
@#$%&!ING GROSJENAN SO WEAK YOU MAKE F1 SO GROSS! !CK YOU FRENCHIE!

Thats a bit harsh...
Kimi will have this at the restart

GPGSL WDC Season 4
Told ya so...

GPGSL WDC Season 4
AND RBR have screwed it again....

GPGSL WDC Season 4
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy