Schumi Return

Posted by elpasho2005f1 
Re: Schumi Return
Date: July 29, 2009 02:29PM
Posted by: IWE
I dont even care how good or bad results MS is able to reach and Ferrari atleast doesnt have much to lose with these results till now on this season. It just would be great to have him back for few races and seeing how many points he is still able to reach without any testing with current car. ;)

In last race we had even 19 years old rookie driving full race.. :P

Kimi, so, Massa Fernando Sebastian is faster than you. Can you confirm you understood that message?
Date: July 29, 2009 02:54PM
Posted by: chet
The person I bet who wants Schumacher to race is Lewis :p

Now that Mclaren and Ferrari appear to be back I can just see a titanic battle between Hamilton and Schmacher. Awesome!

Also, theres far too much, 'for sure' these days, iam missing the old, 'to be honest' and 'honestly'.

"honestly the car failed and i had to park it there, at rascasse. To be honest i did not know Alonso was on a lap for pole"

;)!

"Trulli was slowing down like he wanted to have a picnic" LOL

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/29/2009 02:55PM by chet.
Date: July 29, 2009 03:15PM
Posted by: EC83
chet Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The person I bet who wants Schumacher to race is
> Lewis :p

+1
Interesting how their careers just failed to overlap. I bet Lewis would love the chance to race MS and beat him, even if it wasn't during Michael's main career.

And LOL at the phrase thing. "To be honest, I tried to cheat, and honestly it's a shame it hasn't worked." ;)

Date: July 29, 2009 03:21PM
Posted by: IWE
So what? Also Kimi and few other Ferrari drivers have parked in same corner. ;-)

Kimi, so, Massa Fernando Sebastian is faster than you. Can you confirm you understood that message?
Date: July 29, 2009 03:30PM
Posted by: SchueyFan
The 2007 one is amusing in particular! ;)

X (@ed24f1)
Date: July 29, 2009 03:58PM
Posted by: EC83
When Kimi parked at Rascasse in 2007 it really was funny, considering the events of a year earlier.

Date: July 29, 2009 05:22PM
Posted by: roguestorm
Ferrari could get Alonso for Valencia as Renault is suspended, which would appease the home fans. Then I thought they could go for Bourdais who has experience of 09 cars and is managed by Jean Todt's son, but now that BMW have announced they are pulling out at the end of the season they might be able to get Kubica for the rest of the season.
Date: July 29, 2009 06:51PM
Posted by: Ferrari_Fuhrer
Jonathan Noble has just reported that Schumacher is to replace Massa at Valencia...

[Website]
Date: July 29, 2009 06:53PM
Posted by: y2cwr2005
Just watching SKY news on t.v and they're saying Ferrari have confirmed Schumacher is replacing Massa.

Edit: It's up on Autosport. [www.autosport.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/29/2009 06:54PM by y2cwr2005.
Date: July 29, 2009 06:53PM
Posted by: iCeMaN pAuL
mum just told me she heard on the radio that ferrari have announced schumi will replace massa...

[en-gb.facebook.com]
Date: July 29, 2009 07:00PM
Posted by: superchargednut
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Date: July 29, 2009 07:08PM
Posted by: tripleM
props for having the balls to come back all things considered

still i shudder at all the "did he do good or not" debate fodder it will give

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/29/2009 07:09PM by tripleM.
Date: July 29, 2009 07:08PM
Posted by: Fincent
Date: July 29, 2009 07:09PM
Posted by: Nickv
As much as I love seeing him return, it can only harm him if he doesn't get a decent result.
Date: July 29, 2009 07:10PM
Posted by: tripleM
and here it comes...

Date: July 29, 2009 07:11PM
Posted by: superchargednut
How the hell can it harm him?

He's a seven time world champion with a lot of money, a massive house, a wife he loves, and kids.

I'm pretty sure he doesn't give a @#$%& if people give him a hard time to be honest.

Date: July 29, 2009 07:11PM
wow, i am surprised! a very risky move, when he already had one of the best conclusions to his career in recent years.

They don't want to threaten Massa's position in the team by hiring Kubica i suppose, and Ferrari have no responsibility to please the Spanish fans. And even so, the Renault appeal is only a few days before the race i think, and they would want to lock it in before that.

X (@ed24f1)
Date: July 29, 2009 07:14PM
Posted by: gav
Fecking hell. Did not see that coming at all. Surprised at the timing too - I thought they'd make sure he wasn't suffering from those injuries before confirming it (though it still hasn't been officially confirmed I guess).

:D
Date: July 29, 2009 07:18PM
Posted by: Nickv
superchargednut schreef:
-------------------------------------------------------
> How the hell can it harm him?
>
> He's a seven time world champion with a lot of
> money, a massive house, a wife he loves, and
> kids.
>
> I'm pretty sure he doesn't give a @#$%& if people
> give him a hard time to be honest.

It'll be Mansell all over again. If he gets trashed, people will say that he's lost it etc. Whether you like it or not, whether it's true or not, it will happen. I've never liked him, but my heart would ache if he finishes 11th or something silly. However, if he makes it to the podium, it'll be awesome!

I hate it when people don't know when they should stop. This is the MS we know though, taking risks in order to become successfull. I hope for him that he can put in a great race, but if he can't, the press will piss over him.
Date: July 29, 2009 07:18PM
it looks to be more than a one-race deal as well:

"Scuderia Ferrari Marlboro intends to put Michael Schumacher in Felipe Massa's car until the Brazilian driver will be able to race again"

I doubt they would bring him in if it were only for one race, he might need a weekend to get up to speed, but by Spa and Monza, it will be fascinating to see him compete against Raikkonen and Alonso again, and Hamilton and Vettel for the first time.

X (@ed24f1)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy