European Grand Prix Thread **SPOILERS**

Posted by iCeMaN pAuL 
Re: European Grand Prix Thread **SPOILERS**
Date: July 27, 2007 09:24AM
Posted by: marcl
On the web they made it out to be a big deal when it was not at all after seeing the vid.
Date: July 27, 2007 01:01PM
Posted by: montyman34
i would say massa held up alonso on a fast lap, so alonso did the same back. made me laugh - it even made MS laugh!
Date: July 27, 2007 09:12PM
Posted by: Muks_C
Dkpioe posted this in the youtube thread, but i think it can go in here too, it shows the sequence of cars going off at turn 1 from a fans perspective:

">
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

Ant D did so well to save it, he was sideways!

and we can see Raikkonen go off just after Sutil went flying off.

then the 3 diggers are on their way to help, but Liuzzi flies off. the safety car driver saw him in his mirrors and went round turn 1 to avoid being hit by him (Brundle mentioned this during the race, but i thought he just went round turn 1 normally, i didn't believe it was a response to seeing Liuzzi going backwards towards him).

then we see Hamilton getting craned back to the track.

RIP Jules, never to be forgotten. #KeepFightingMichael
Date: July 28, 2007 10:46AM
Posted by: marcl
yes that vid also shows there were 3 grains so they were not just moving hamiltons car but all the cars, so there was not just a crain for lewis.

Also the crains did not come out until the sc board went out and Liuzzi was the only car to go off when the sc board was out.

Liuzzi could have staying in the car and got pushed out the gravel as it looks like he did keep the engine running and tried to drive out the gravel.

Wurz also went off just before kimi.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy