European Grand Prix Thread **SPOILERS**

Posted by iCeMaN pAuL 
Re: European Grand Prix Thread **SPOILERS**
Date: July 22, 2007 05:50PM
Posted by: IWE
Haha. Awesome race! Renault and Heikki was so close to jackpot with their tactics but finally lost like normally, big suprice.. Omg how embarasing can Ferrari drivers (yes, both) be. BMWs doing same year to year destroying each-others race. Alonso was incredible lucky with timing of that rain but earned wictory more than Massa anyway becauses nobody should be so slow like Massa did show he is..

Ferrari definately shud think about their driver contracts again..

Kimi, so, Massa Fernando Sebastian is faster than you. Can you confirm you understood that message?
Date: July 22, 2007 05:58PM
Posted by: matt3454
matt3454 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Im putting my money on winklehock to win in the
> rain

I meant actually to say Winklehock to be winning in the rain ;)

Date: July 22, 2007 05:59PM
Posted by: Lex
IWE schrieb:
> Ferrari definately shud think about their driver
> contracts again..

Lol @ you.

So McLaren should also think about Lewis' contract? Because, in the end of the day, he only gained 1 position according to his grid position, and finished a lap behind the leader.

Um dois três quatro cinco seis sete oito nove dez
Eins zwei drei vier fünf sechs sieben acht neun zehn
One two three four five six seven eight nine ten
Один два три четыре пять шесть семь восемь девять десять
Date: July 22, 2007 06:03PM
Posted by: Nickv
Ferrari definately shud think about their driver contracts again..

I think you should think about the crap you tend to post here.

Ferrari know what they are doing, and they know that better than you do. Kimi retired being 3rd (I think) with what looked like a fuel related thing.

Massa had lots of vibrations, hence why he was slower.
Date: July 22, 2007 06:10PM
Posted by: Alesi no1
Great race..Great drive by alonso nice move on massa as well :)..good drives from webber and wurz too..and DC from 20th too 5th..awesome!KR should just fly past nurburgring!!Its not his track at all!

Was listening to the race on bbc 5 live murray walker was still as good as ever!with plenty of murrayisms.."and holly is in the pits with david coulthard..Its markus winklehock actually murray" :)
Date: July 22, 2007 06:37PM
Posted by: mikef1
Argh missed Murray's commentary! :(
Date: July 22, 2007 06:51PM
Posted by: matt3454
Does anyone know where i could 'watch' the race?

I only managed to watched about 45 mins of it at work :(

Date: July 22, 2007 06:52PM
Posted by: marcl
Very good gp.

Great start by Lewis ruined by the bmws dont know what they thought they were doing.

I thought they were going to stop the race long before they did. Lewis was brave to sit in that car for so long anyone could have hit him and he showed he could over take. Massa showed great car control as he nearly went off at the 1st turn.

Kimi bad luck again but I still think he is in the hunt as lewis did not score.

The championship is so close now.

The massa Alonso battle was great I thought they were both going to crash but good racing.

Well done to Spyker as well maybe some top teams should have gone the same way.

All in all a good gp but am still waiting for a mclaren time penalty due to the pit stop thing. Maybe if renault and mclaren were racing then they would have got one.

well done to rbr as well.
Date: July 22, 2007 07:05PM
Posted by: raulongo
The image of the Race..

LOL... well, I must say I'm pretty happy with Wurz's result. Also, Alonso made a good race, but the thing he done to the camera when he went down the car, showing the scratch made by the little touch of F2007 and MP4-22 and saying no, I think this is not a good thing for the F1, and like the fight they had in the room... Bad Looser Massa, but poor Winner Alonso...

raulgullon.com -
Wedding and Motorsports Photography.
Date: July 22, 2007 07:19PM
Posted by: dkpioe
Midfield nick is the biggest sore loser in f1 today. crashed into 2 cars, clearly his fault both times, and refuses to take blame. To Nick: You are a total idiot, everybody knows you werent along side enough in both incidents, and the car infront had 100% right of way to attack the apex of the corner, and this is why mclaren never wanted you and why you will always be a midfield no-one, PS. your beard makes you look gay.
Date: July 22, 2007 07:23PM
2nd sore loser of the day is michael schumacher. loser left the race without seeing the end after alonso overtook his heir massa. To Michael Schumacher: "Your just as big a sore loser today as you were in your racing career, cant hack being overtaken, how tense were you inside at that moment? i felt great that you left!" What a loser cant even support his team to the very end, would rather runaway. absolutely pathetic personality, just like during his whole career.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/22/2007 07:34PM by dkpioe.
Date: July 22, 2007 07:30PM
Posted by: damunoz
Press Conference:

Back to basics... I feel like a newbie! hahahahaa!!!
Date: July 22, 2007 07:39PM
3rd sore loser: massa. just look at his face. alonso has no reason to appologise. they were side by side and both drivers at that moment have to give each other room for their lines. alonso gave massa room on the inside, and massa drove into him. cant hack being overtaken? To Massa: "Your great mentor, the great man he is, left you with 2 laps to go, cant support you to the very end, i dont think hes thinking of you at all, cant you be your own man? your just a pawn in ferraris team, your nothing, you will never be a champion, just think to yourself why did ferrari sign you in the first place? it was to play second fiddle to your great mentor who cares not for you"
Date: July 22, 2007 07:43PM
Somebody please explain why nick heidfeld wasnt given at least one drive through penalty? weve seen drivers get penalised for much less many times. his points should be removed. i bet it was because its his home race, when his new kid grows up, i hope he watches this race to see what a hero his dad is.
Date: July 22, 2007 07:48PM
Posted by: Nickv
@ dkpioe: You obviously haven't seen the end of the race as MS was there to present the trophy of the winning contructor.

To dkpioe: You've posted the biggest load of crap I've ever seen. Please stop wasting my bandwidth and go unload your truckload of nonsense somewhere else.
Date: July 22, 2007 07:53PM
Posted by: Alesi no1
dkpioe Wrote:
> 2nd sore loser of the day is michael schumacher.
> loser left the race without seeing the end after
> alonso overtook his heir massa. To Michael
> Schumacher: "Your just as big a sore loser today
> as you were in your racing career, cant hack being
> overtaken, how tense were you inside at that
> moment? i felt great that you left!" What a loser
> cant even support his team to the very end, would
> rather runaway. absolutely pathetic personality,
> just like during his whole career.

think he left early to get ready for the podium presentation..and i wouldnt call his whole career pathetic the mans a 7 time wc to me thats not pathetic thats a legend :)
Date: July 22, 2007 08:09PM
Posted by: Joe_Satriani
What a bizarre race. The start of the race was brilliant with all that rain, and it shook the grid a little bit. But after it started to dry out, I saw it was going to be another snooze fest, but thankfully, bless the heavens, it wasn't due to the rain at the end of the race.

Massa: Vibrations on the car...doesn't really convince me a lot. Sure it made it hard to drive the car, but in Nurburgring, you should be able to block. We've seen people doing harder stuff than this...remember shumacher holding up hill at raining spa with dry tyres? Anyway, maybe I'm just a bit pissed off on the fact that TV Globo was almost licking his ass saying he made a fantastic start, and was doing brilliantly up to the end. Served them right to talk up too much.

Alonso: The dude's a true champion. Not so fast car, but still managed to keep up and then a big moment of luck there at the end of the race with the rain, and showing he really is good in wet conditions. IMO, his move was fair and square and Massa, the guinea pig, was a sore loser. I don't really like Alonso's personality, but the dude can drive.

Kimi: Was going to win the race even with that small muck up at the start...but the car let him down yet again. Ferrari are really screwing up this year with Ross Brown...bring the dude back!!

Hamilton: Drove a pretty good race, although he screwed up royally at the start with the dry tyre thing IMO. He would've made more ground with a wet tyre. His move on Fisi was good though!

I'll post more later on the blog :)
Date: July 22, 2007 08:13PM
Posted by: Ali
This time, and afetr such a difficult races, ALonso drove an extraordinary race, specially in the rain. He reminded me someone else, being able to close a six second gap in just a couple of laps...simply sensational. One more yhink for the history...Winkelhock was leader of the race in his very first race and with Spyker...better than Hamilton?? :-P ...statistics sometimes are curious...
Date: July 22, 2007 08:17PM
Posted by: Joe_Satriani
Oh, and Massa was not talking in Italian ;) It was Portuguese.
Date: July 22, 2007 08:21PM
Posted by: gav
Ali Wrote:
> One more yhink for the history...Winkelhock was
> leader of the race in his very first race and with
> Spyker...better than Hamilton?? :-P ...statistics
> sometimes are curious...

Using that theory Giancarlo Baghetti is the best F1 driver of all time.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy